5th WI

missclare85

Silver Member
i lost 1.7lb!
i give up!
im going back to weight watchers!
im not wasting £25 a week on CS when i can loose that and more at WW!!!!
Very upset just been cryin on the doorstep to my mum ha!
But ill still b hanging about!

ooooo boo! :(

you aint the only one giving up on CS its just too expensive!

iv found a cheaper version and im gonna be focusing on atkins!

don't forget about me...who else will i talk to on here???!!!

so you deffo going onto weight watchers?

yea not yet tho in a couple of weeks need to introduce some carbs bk to my body!
ive learnt disapline on CS an it will help me loose on WW :) x

Missclare85 (((((big hugs))))......you have still done really well...a stone off in a month :D
As Kel as mentioned maybe think about an Atkins type of diet..their shakes are a lot cheaper...but less carbs. I found a website today......it's not Atkins site but has lots of info.

http://www.low-carb.org.uk/main.htm

It might help....

xxx

Sorry if you a re bombarded with posts from me........lol...just want to help you out. xxx

ooooo boo! :(

you aint the only one giving up on CS its just too expensive!

iv found a cheaper version and im gonna be focusing on atkins!

don't forget about me...who else will i talk to on here???!!!

Kels, which version have you found that's cheaper? Does it have the same ingredients & carbs as CS? I've been looking at the Atkins shakes but they are also quite expensive. I'm enjoying the CS ones but must admit that if I could find a cheaper alternative, then I would be tempted myself. Hope you don't mind me being nosey:)

Kels, which version have you found that's cheaper? Does it have the same ingredients & carbs as CS? I've been looking at the Atkins shakes but they are also quite expensive. I'm enjoying the CS ones but must admit that if I could find a cheaper alternative, then I would be tempted myself. Hope you don't mind me being nosey:)

its not exactly the same...its much lower in carbs which for me ia a major plus point

go on Avidlite Low Carb Products and click on shakes

they also do soups like CS

give me a mo and ill post some ingredients an kcals etc

it actually shows ingredients when you click on "more" underneath the product!

tesco has low carb shakes for 99p my friend uses them, ive not done cs shakes for ages i think for the money there not that good for the same cals and carbs you can have a proper meal

tesco has low carb shakes for 99p my friend uses them, ive not done cs shakes for ages i think for the money there not that good for the same cals and carbs you can have a proper meal

the carbs on the tesco ones are still higher than mine and dont you have to add milk to them?

039827.jpg

View Weight Loss
these ones i ment you dont have to add any thing to them there 1.5 carb dont think they do the atkins one

ooo never seen those before..thanks for the tip!

MALH062Z.jpg
these the ones you got ?

mine are just the pre packed ones
you add the water yourself

ive given up on shakes im just doing atkins well my version of it,i grill or dry fry i cant get my head round the have as much fat as you like idea lol

Back