6½ syns gone in seconds

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by traceya89, 8 November 2010 Social URL.

1. traceya89

traceya89 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I was very greedy today at work and could not resist the temptation for a biscuit, but then had another. i reckoned 4 sins for the 2 of them but went online and found one was 3 syns, the other 3½ sins. i would rather have had 3 batchelors macaroni cheese and they would have took longer to eat. no more biscuits. i have told my work colleagues to remove them from temptation!!!
    the biscuits were a foxes golden crunch and rich tea sandwich. think thats their names.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    OMG thats a lot, proves we just dont realise, I was on a course and had 6 rich tea biscuits over 2 days, but ithought they would have been 2 syns each but now I am not so sure. Wasnt worth the syns anyway just did it for habit at breaktime with a coffee.

4. strugglingwrighty

strugglingwrighty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Traceya89 I feel your pain lol, we have a 'communial' biscut tin in the office, and it is always full up with M&S lovely biscuits, they all know I do SW in the office, yet they always put the tin under my nose (they all take the pee out of me for my 'syns', gets me down but hey I just try and ignore it) but anyway so they always put the tin under my nose and 9/10 times i say no and I dont have one, but yesterday had 3 of the M&S extremly chocolately biscuits and thought oh they must be around 3 syns each (which is bad enough) but oh no, when I checked using the calories/fat/ etc on the back of the packet and typed them in on SW syns online, they are 6 syns each! 6! OMG terrible terrible, thats enough to make me not want one anymore Lol xx

5. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Oh i soooooo know how you feel after scranning 5 (yes ashamedly 5) bouron creams yesterday with a cup of tea ...... 3 syns each .... 15 syns ... gone ... wouldn`t have been to bad if i hadn`t aleady had a twirl (treat size) 6 syns ... and a couple of cheese thins (1 syn each) ... but i just had a "must eat crap" craving ... and i gave in :(

Hopefully back on the waggon now though :)

6. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    don't u just hate it when people know ur on a diet and they have to keep on asking if u want biscuits (or whatever) i went out for dinner with "friends" on sunday had a roast with no pots but they made me feel awkward kept saying i was boring cause i didn't drink alchohol and didn't have a pudding it's hard enough staying on plan without them trying to ruin it for me gggrrrrr :)

7. traceya89

traceya89 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    lesson to be learnt - look up the syn value before eating!

if i am gonna have 3 syns would rather have something more filling and that will last longer than a biscuit!

8. becks201003

becks201003 I will achieve 10 stone!!

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(22.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do this all the time...deep down we know we shouldn't but its always to late!! Broken biscuits don't count either in my head!! We are all weak at times.

9. Zaza

Zaza New Member

Morning coffee biscuits are only 1/2 syn each. Not bad and u could have had 6 of them, lol.

10. traceya89

traceya89 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    think i will buy some morning coffee biscuits in for when i cant resist!!

11. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Wow glad I just read that, I just made a cuppa & saw the bicci tin & thought 'would 1 bicci make much difference' but talked myself out of it cos 1 is never enough! Glad I didn't do it now!!!!!

12. Yoyo dieter

Yoyo dieter Combining low GI and CC

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.62%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    GI/CC
    I know that moderation is the key, but I also know I can never eat less than 2-3 biscuits at a time, do I just avoid them and try and always keep a stock of low syn sweet treats to hand.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.