6½ syns gone in seconds

traceya89

I was very greedy today at work and could not resist the temptation for a biscuit, but then had another. i reckoned 4 sins for the 2 of them but went online and found one was 3 syns, the other 3½ sins. i would rather have had 3 batchelors macaroni cheese and they would have took longer to eat. no more biscuits. i have told my work colleagues to remove them from temptation!!!
the biscuits were a foxes golden crunch and rich tea sandwich. think thats their names.

OMG thats a lot, proves we just dont realise, I was on a course and had 6 rich tea biscuits over 2 days, but ithought they would have been 2 syns each but now I am not so sure. Wasnt worth the syns anyway just did it for habit at breaktime with a coffee.

Traceya89 I feel your pain lol, we have a 'communial' biscut tin in the office, and it is always full up with M&S lovely biscuits, they all know I do SW in the office, yet they always put the tin under my nose (they all take the pee out of me for my 'syns', gets me down but hey I just try and ignore it) but anyway so they always put the tin under my nose and 9/10 times i say no and I dont have one, but yesterday had 3 of the M&S extremly chocolately biscuits and thought oh they must be around 3 syns each (which is bad enough) but oh no, when I checked using the calories/fat/ etc on the back of the packet and typed them in on SW syns online, they are 6 syns each! 6! OMG terrible terrible, thats enough to make me not want one anymore Lol xx

Oh i soooooo know how you feel after scranning 5 (yes ashamedly 5) bouron creams yesterday with a cup of tea ...... 3 syns each .... 15 syns ... gone ... wouldn`t have been to bad if i hadn`t aleady had a twirl (treat size) 6 syns ... and a couple of cheese thins (1 syn each) ... but i just had a "must eat crap" craving ... and i gave in :(

Hopefully back on the waggon now though :)

don't u just hate it when people know ur on a diet and they have to keep on asking if u want biscuits (or whatever) i went out for dinner with "friends" on sunday had a roast with no pots but they made me feel awkward kept saying i was boring cause i didn't drink alchohol and didn't have a pudding it's hard enough staying on plan without them trying to ruin it for me gggrrrrr :)

lesson to be learnt - look up the syn value before eating!

if i am gonna have 3 syns would rather have something more filling and that will last longer than a biscuit!

I do this all the time...deep down we know we shouldn't but its always to late!! Broken biscuits don't count either in my head!! We are all weak at times.

traceya89 said:
I was very greedy today at work and could not resist the temptation for a biscuit, but then had another. i reckoned 4 sins for the 2 of them but went online and found one was 3 syns, the other 3½ sins. i would rather have had 3 batchelors macaroni cheese and they would have took longer to eat. no more biscuits. i have told my work colleagues to remove them from temptation!!!
the biscuits were a foxes golden crunch uand rich tea sandwich. think thats their names.
Morning coffee biscuits are only 1/2 syn each. Not bad and u could have had 6 of them, lol.

Wow glad I just read that, I just made a cuppa & saw the bicci tin & thought 'would 1 bicci make much difference' but talked myself out of it cos 1 is never enough! Glad I didn't do it now!!!!!

Back