6.5 stone to lose

Pearl77

Well don't go looking at my ticker at the bottom, I've now got about 30lbs to add to if I'm afraid!! Anyway, day 2 today abc I have never felt more positive, or more excited!!! I think it's because I have had thee most biggest kick up the arse ever! And I'm glad I've had it. My dad is 19 years older than me, but I'm now 2 stone heavier than him, he suffered a heart attack on Tuesday just gone, it wasn't a major heart attack but it was a heart attack all the same. The doctor had said that a lot of it was brought on through stress (job) and a hereditary condition to do with the body not breaking down cholesterol properly, yep hereditary, his surgeon actually suggested that I speak with my doctor and start looking after myself, this has frightened the living daylight out of me, anyway, my dads on the mend, am angioplasty and 3 stents, he should be ok now. I feel excited, really excited because I know I am going to do it, I know that in november, in time for my birthday, I will be maintains my ideal weight, I don't think it's going to be easy, but I'm ready for it!!! Bring it on!!!!

Hey pearl

Sorry to hear about you're dad

It's really sad that it takes major things like an heart attack to make us start appreciating and taking care of our bodies.

I'm only 27 years old and I'm suffering from joint pains particularly in my knees.

I find it so difficult that even car journeys as long 20 mins are a torture for me.

I have exactly the same amount of weight to lose but I want to do this in 3 months. I don't know if that's possible but I'm going to give it a try and put my all into it.

Good luck on journey

Nimz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Nimz, that doesn't sound nice having joint pains like that! But you'll hopefully see it stop as you lose weight. Have you just started SS? Have you lost some already? Why do you have 3 months to do it in? I have done this once before and it did take me a month for every stone, but everyone is different. It is a terrible shame it takes a heart attack to make you take stock of things, but it was the shock I needed!! Xxx

I'm buzzing today feel much better, but of a stuffy head but so excited for weigh in on Saturday, and the road ahead!

Mmm well not feeling to great now, feeling pretty agitated! Anyway just threw a bit of a tantrum, had my last shake and a bottle of water, so feeling slightly better now!

Feel very different today, freezing cold!!!!!! Can't wait to get in my bed tonight to get warm! I forgot how cold you can feel! Had my first pack this morning at 08:30 then at 15:15 realised I hadn't had my second pack, I love ketosis, I cant remember the last time I didn't feel hunger it's fab!!
My dad is so pleased I'm doing this, he's feeling so much better now, but asked me my weight the other day, I daren't tell him I'm so embarrassed, still he tried to guess, but there was no way I was going to tell him with my 7 stone size 6 mum sitting next to me, no way!!!

For the first time in years I feel excited and in control of my weight, just looking forward to the next few months now getting smaller and watching it fall off! X

Just sat with the kids and watched them eat pizza and salad, I was Absolutley fine, then my eldest brought out a star bar mmmmm it smelt delish!!!!! I'm hoping I can have bars on Saturday, mmmm

Just been to register at a new doctors and they weighed me, I know scales can vary quite a bit, but it looks like I've lost 12lb already, I'll be happy with 10 though!!!

Hi! Hope your dads feeling better. My boyfriend is the same, he keeps trying to guess my weight, I'm 3 stone heavier than him so definitely do not want him to know! I love your attitude, it's very feel good and motivating!

Ah! Thank you! My dad is feeling better, but has list a bit of confidence but he'll be fine! My husband is like 5 1/2 stone lighter than me, so I know how you feel! I'll never forget the last time I did this I got 3 stone lighter than him, he could pick me up! It was fab! We'll get there soon chick!!!!

Back