6 and a half stone lost!!

Wooow u luk amazin lost for words js wooww :) hw long did tht tke u hun? Xx

Hey hun,
Thankyou so much
I did it pretty slowly in all really as it was a case of getting to a weight then feeling comfortable and just doing more and more. The first picture was taking september 2008 and the second october 2013. However the last 3 years has more been about exercise than diet.

wow well done you, you look stunning!! And I love your dress in your slim pic, gorgeous!! x

Unbelievable....Fantastic, you look soooo different, I've lost 4stone plus but never took photos....yours, well they look so good !!!
Xx

Wow you look fabulous. A real inspiration xx

W.O.W.

I gained 5 stone with my first pregnancy, despite eating sensibly the entire 9 months and the first 5 months of hyperemisis! Second pregnancy caused complications in my pelvis and spine and I ended up completely immobile and gaining 6 stone! Seeing another mum achieve this kind of loss is really inspirational! Maybe I can be a MILF again one day!

wow, you look AMAZING! welldone, your completley inspiring :)

Never heard of slim and save but since seeing your before and after picture I am definitely going to check it out!!! You look fantastic!

OMG you look amazing

Well done - you look fabulous! I lost so much weight with SW and WW, but always piled it on during pregnancy. Unfortunately my youngest is now 4 and I've not lost it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Well I have reached a weight I could only have ever dreamed of even before I fell pregnant with my daughter. When I fell pregnant I was 14 stone at 5ft 9 I didn't look overweight but there was definite areas of improvement. Full term pregnancy saw me reach nearly 20 stone and my before picture was taken 5 days after DD was born weighing in at 18 stone 5!! I now weigh 11 stone 10 and I am keen to go even further , maybe even feel confident in that dreaded bikini ? Posting this to give you all a little inspiration and let's not forget a little encouragement for me! Anyone who has lost a lot of weight can relate to how hard it is to deal with sometimes. I often forget how far I have come! How did I do it? Started with slimming world then dipped in and out of ketosis with Cambridge diet, exante and slim and save! With slim and save being my favourite!! I train well and i have a personal trainer. My relationship with food is soooo much better now and I eat well and pretty much eat what I want! However for summer 2014 I am really going for it!! Good luck to everyone !!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! 120027[/ATTACH

This is amazing! You did so good lady! Great inspiration :)

Fantastic looking great! You'll be saying "no carbs before Marbs" before you know it! X

Back