6 balloon, 6 stone down!

Massive well done! Ive just ben looking at your pictures and I really cant believe how much youve achieved in such a realitively short space of time! Inspiring! xx

Well done! That is absolutely teriffic stuff - the change in your pictures is amazing! You are truely the inspiration that a lot of us look up to - so well done you - am loving that balloon!!!!
:happy096::talk017::happy096:

Well done Rachel- that is such a fantastic achievement and a wonderful idea of celebrating them with the balloons too xx

cybill said:
Soooooooooooo excited, I've finally got to 6 stone lost, and went and bought my next balloon today. It feels like such an achievement, it's been a really difficult stone for me. And now it's just another stone or so to get to overweight!

Hey,
Well done 6 stone that's amazing :) I'm looking to lose 5 stone and am finding it hard I've only been dieting and workingout for a month I have not anything this week and it's made things even harder!! Have you got any tips I could really do with the help:) if you don't mind me asking how long has it taken you to get down that much.

Thanks Charlotte

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments :)

Charlotte, I've been on this diet for 5 months now, as it shows in my signature. I lost almost a stone in the first week then fairly consistently ~ 3-4lbs a week (except for February when I came off the wagon a bit!). For me, it's been important to work out why I'm doing this, and keep focused on those goals to get through the days when I'm not really in the mood. Good luck :)

Back