6 months.....25 pounds.....here goes

rachel1984

The title says it all really. I'm getting married in 6 months (and 10 days), and I have 25 pounds to lose. HELP!!! I'm following Slimming World. I have lost 17 pounds already but it's taken me since August. Things like holidays and Christmas interrupted me!

But now, it's time to get serious. I weigh in every Wednesday night, so tonight's the night. I'm determined I'm going to do this, and going to get fit at the same time. I may need help though and someone to give me a kick when I get weak!

I started back exercising last week but my lower abs have been killing me since. I didn't do anything over the weekend but got back on it Monday with a kettlebells dvd and a circuit training class and then 30 minutes on the bike in the gym last night where I cycled 11.5 kms. My abs are screaming at me now so not sure whether to keep pushing through it or rest in case I actually do some damage. Was so painful I had to take paracetamol today........don't want to feel I'm wimping out though!! Ideas??

Food wise today I've had a bowl of cereal and that's it. Healthy extra b used.

Well that's basically me in a nutshell. I WILL do this..................

Just popped by to wish you all the best on your Slimming World journey and how exciting it is for you getting married in six months, you won't find the time flying...:love047:

Good luck - I am sure you can do this. My SIL has just started SW and seems to spend all her time eating, but is losing weight despite that. I don't get it at all - she eats way more than I ever did!

Well I lost a pound at weigh in tonight. That's means 24.5 to go (the title should've read 25.5lbs!!!).

Back