6 months of SW....

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
and...

- I have lost 18.5 pounds
- I have lost 17.5 inches from all over my body
- I have reduced my BMI from 32.2 (obese) to 29.5 (overweight)
- I have lost at 20 weigh ins out of 26 and had 3 stay the sames and 3 gains
- I haven't felt this good about myself in a long time!

I dread to think where I'd be if I hadn't walked into that class 6 months ago! I know this time I can and will do it and most importantly enjoy losing the weight! We can all do this, we just need to have faith in ourselves and trust in the plan! Just wanted to share really! xxxx

Last edited:
You're doing really well - hats off to you. Just think how much more comfortable you're going to feel this coming summer (as I've put my order in for a nice warm one)

Keep up the good work

Well done, you should be so proud, and more importantly you are enjoying it, which is the best thing ever - no reason to stop when its working so well and having such a positive effect on you.
At the moment I am struggling to re-start so it was lovely to read your post, and gives me some motivation.

Well done to you. I've been going to SW for 6 months and I've lost 22 pounds so far. Don't know the inches.
It's such an easy plan, wish I'd started ages ago

wow ur are doing fab, last year i lost 2 1/2 stone by myself, then just pilled it all bk on , just started slimming worls last week!!
you hav all left my feeling motavated that i will be able 2 keep it off this time!
hears 2 good times ahead!!
well done x

Well done !!

It is stories like this i love hearing that encourages me to carry on and do well

x

Is good to hear it's working for you and out of 6 months only 3 sts and 3gains is pretty impressive <3 keep up the good work :)

Congrats! Keep up the good work. :D

Well Done, you've done brilliant!! keep up all the good work, and a massive well done for all the hard work you've done! xx

Well done. Excellent results. You must be thrilled to bits. Thanks for posting your stats, it very motivating to read.

well done thats amazing and such an inspiration to others you should be so proud

kool hope i feel that inspired once im 6 months in hehe

and...

- I have lost 18.5 pounds
- I have lost 17.5 inches from all over my body
- I have reduced my BMI from 32.2 (obese) to 29.5 (overweight)
- I have lost at 20 weigh ins out of 26 and had 3 stay the sames and 3 gains
- I haven't felt this good about myself in a long time!

I dread to think where I'd be if I hadn't walked into that class 6 months ago! I know this time I can and will do it and most importantly enjoy losing the weight! We can all do this, we just need to have faith in ourselves and trust in the plan! Just wanted to share really! xxxx

What a great post, I am waiting to get my Club 10 (5 lbs to go) and I am going to measure myself as I can defo see the change and other people are now noticing, well done you!

Thanks Devon for posting such a lovely, positive thread!! So often I read posts from 'fed-up' people who clearly want to lose a great deal of weight in as short as possible time and it's great that you see this as a long term thing and not something to be rushed!! I must confess that I've been a bit down in the dumps the last couple of weeks as I've been 100% on plan and have STS then last week gained 1 1/2lb which I did find soul destroying as I had been so good!! HOWEVER, you've helped me to see it in a different light and to look at what I've acheived rather than what I haven't!! So here goes:-
-I've lost 31.5 lb (was 33lb until last week!!!)
-I've lost weight at 19 weigh-ins, STS at 1 weigh-in and gained a little at 2 weigh-ins!
-I've gone down 2 dress sizes from 20 to 16 (just!)
-I'm already experiencing so many of the benefits of losing weight- better skin, collar bones, lots more energy, lots of compliments, less spare tyre around middle when I sit down!!

Thanks again for making me look at it from a glass half full viewpoint!!X

Well done Devon Dumpling - you've achieved a lot in 6 months! Like funcurls said, it's always a good thing to look at your losses and the benefits of that as a big picture when you are feeling a little demotivated or annoyed with a STS/gain. When you see how far you have come on your SW journey, that gain/STS doesn't seem as a major spanner in the works!

Keep up the good work xx

Back