6 Months 'till the not-so-big day!

Oooohhhh welcome all the bride's haha! Thanks for your words of encouragement :) just get it taken it, it will be fine. I just think, would it be the end of the world if you lost SOO much weight you had to buy a new dress? Don't worry a about the dress! It can be altered/replaced (if needs be) mines being made, so they take my measurments every month and can alter! Everyone keeps saying, well what about your dress? Ok then, I'll stay fat just because if my dress? LOL!

I've weighed in tonight at class, first weigh in and 8lb off! I'm not over the moon but I'm not gutted. Its become apparent that I'm not drinking near enough water, so that's my aim this week and I'm constipated :/

Today I lost ever so slight control and had two packs and two bars. Theyrr dangerous for me. My OH has hidden the bars and will give me one a day haha

Pleased I've got through my frist week at 100% but this is gonna be the week that challenges me, ive NEVER got past 2 weeks so I really need to get my head down and focus this week!

You can do it this time. If you've managed week 1 you can definitely do week 2!
Keep going:)

Very good point about the dress! I would happily oay

Very good point about the dress! I would happily pay again if it went I was impossibly tiny! Haha!

Excellent news on the loss. Weirdly I lost 8 in first week and felt a bit meh about it too. Like I expected her to go ' well done, you've lost three stone'. Stupid brain!

Water is so hard to keep going with. Weird that as food is easy to cram in lol! Hurrah for week two. Just wait till u suddenly think 'i can't remember what week I'm on' cos it's so normal. It will happen and it will work xx

Thanks guys! I'm feeling positive! I was really craving meat a short while ago. It I sat and thought about it and I had gone past the 4 hour mark worthy shake, infact, way past, probably an hour! And it makes me literally becaome and naimal thinking about food. Now I'm home and had a shake, I feel happy again and not even really thinking about food, well not excessively anyway!

I'm a veggie and had meat cravings. My counsellor said it's to do with Neanderthal man eating protein when starving and how our bodies are back in that mode. The very typing of this made me salivate... Off for my shep pie! X

God, that's strange isn't it, being a veggie and still craving meat lol

Well day 14 and its been very VERY stressful at work but I haven't felt the urge to shove anything in to my mouth that isn't allowed!!!

OMG I've just made the mouse thing with a chic shake :/ what the? Not sure what to make of it :/

Mouse thing - what's that??!! I'm intrigued!

She means mousse thing - unless you make it right, it can be vile. My partner made a chocolate shake mousse the other day, ended up with lumps of goo in it. Not pleasant! A lot of whipping is required and very slow mixing or it'll all go pear shaped...

And Week 2 over! :D Well done!

I blasted it with the hand blender, then let it settle and blasted for ages again and it had lumps of gelatine in :/ also, I miss counted my days, it's day 9 not 14, I've had a long day ;/ haha

Think I might give it a miss!! Mousse with lumps yuk!! :D

Feeling really **** today. No reason, just feeling angry because its the weekend and I can't eat food. What a miserable weekend, another one. That's just the way I'm feeling.

Aww chin up !!! Just think its not forever - hugs x

I know how you feel kaymarie - I too find weekends hard but it will be Monday soon! Keep going xx

That's one of my peeves, like, I always love weekends, always and I hate them now. Just wishing my life away to get this over with instead of enjoying things. Drives me mad.

You can still enjoy yourself :) You can go to the movies (and have a bar to nibble on), or go to a museum, go ice skating, have a walk in the park, take a day trip somewhere!
It's one of the lessons that will come up in class - the realisation how much 'fun' stuff we associate with the ability to eat and/or drink. Have a think about it. :) Fun really doesn't have to involve food! You can still go out with friends (but drive or some such) so you know you can't drink - I promise, drinking sparkling water (or coke zero as an absolute treat!) isn't the end of the world! :)

You'll be ok! xx

I completely agree about the wedding dress sentiment! Everyone says that to me, too! Don't lose too much, you've got your dress now! But I have the opportunity to lose as much as I can, why wouldn't I? Other dresses can be found & I know if I was to lose the weight, I would be so much happier!

You go for it! :D

Maybe plan your weekend during the week - Give yourself a similar routine to the week so you don't miss it? I know what you mean about the weekends, it should be more about 'freedom' & it can get difficult.

Hang in there, they'll get better! xxx

Just an update really. I really struggled on Friday night and took myself off to bed in a huff pretty early.

Saturday I went shopping with my friend who is on LL, stuck the diet all day, even sat in the cafe area to get water and stared at KFC for hours contemplating eating something, but didn't. Saturday night went to my friends for a catch up and that was nice. Stuck to the diet then also. Went out yesterday to Nid Gorge in Knaresborough and did some hiking with the dog and a friends niece and nephews, was muchos fun but hard on little calories, felt sick and faint after but i was fine!

Today, all I have thought about is food. I have weigh in this evening and have done 2 weeks 100%.

I'll update you all as to what happens after the meeting :/

Good luck at WI and well done

Hi everyone, I know I haven't been on for ages, I've been having a hare time with it all. Last week I lapsed and gained 2lb, taking me down to 11lb in 3 weeks. I've been 100% on it since Monday and hoping to have lost enough this week to take me over a stone. I'm not gonna lie and say that everything is alright now, I'm struggling BUT I'm still going! Hope everyone is alright? X :D

Back