6 months to sexy

I totally agree, weight loss really helps with getting pregnant!!

I've got 2 boys 5 & 7 and I've never lost the weight after having my second.
I lost it after my first with weightwatchers and the minute I hit target I was preggers again. I have tried quite alot of diets over the last few years but each time I fail, sometimes because there such silly diets ie. Cambridge, lighterlife and most recently maxitone
And other times because I hit that wall and go get a take away and never return to the diet. I joined my local sw class last year and lost about a stone which I have kept off, had Christmas off and now back on it. I've totally change my pov on dieting tho, all of the other times it has been just to be slim again and fit in my old jeans but this time it's for my health. I suffer from huge panic attacks and they take over my life, I am not the out going person I use to be, I can't do anything spontaneous, everything has to be planned and I have to be in total control. I have tried council on the nhs, private counselling, hypnotherapy, medication and all of them work for a short while and I know to well the root of the problem but my confidence is so low and any bit of stress makes the panic attacks come flooding back. The one thing I have been told time and time again is losing some weight and exercising helps alot... And sure enough the minute the weight comes off and a good session at the gym and I'm as confident as I use to be back in my teens!!! So this time it's all about my health, to be back to the happy outgoing girl I use to be and be able to go places with my children without it being planned military style!

Sorry for rambling on.

I'm on ee days and have 3 stone exactly to lose to be at target. Me and my sister have a business together so I work school hours and we exhibit at all the big baby shows and this year crufts so lots of travelling and lots of eating out for me, always hard when dieting!! Ek

H x

I totally agree, weight loss really helps with getting pregnant!!

it's for my health. I suffer from huge panic attacks and they take over my life, I am not the out going person I use to be, I can't do anything spontaneous, everything has to be planned and I have to be in total control.

H x

This sounds exactly like me !! i panic if im in a car that im going to crash if anyone goes on long journeys i worry that something is going to happen and i didnt even realise it until now.. Hopefully i can work on my confidence

We will all get there in the end hun xxx

wooo I am excited now. I have loads to lose but this little group and goal will be exciting. xxx

hi ive got 3 stone 11 to loosee and i would like to do it in 6 months or less if poss, so good luk everyone xxx we can and will do it xxx

big_bear - 42lbs to go lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-50lbs to go 6 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 63lbs to go lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 42lbs to go lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 42lbs to go lbs lost
El aine-42lbs to go lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost

Yay 6 pounds for me this week :) it is my first week though :) yay ive updated. dont forget to copy and paste people so we can keep it going xxx

OMG well done you !! I wont weigh myself until Tuesday ......

Good luck everyone else

gonnagetskinny20 said:
Yay 6 pounds for me this week :) it is my first week though :) yay ive updated. dont forget to copy and paste people so we can keep it going xxx

Wow well done!! That's a great start!!

I've just dropped the kids at school, first day back, and now making an omelette before heading off to work... First day back for me as well :)

Hope everyone has a good day x

Hi guys
I have been in sent in this direction and hope I can join please? I am alot bigger than u guys but want to loose 4stone 9 lbs to get to what I was when I met my husband so I dunno if I have too much to loose?

In the meantime I will tell u about me. I am 30 in march, am married with a 1 year old boy (turned 1 new years eve). I started last may and lost 34lbs in 6 months. it didn't seem 6 months and I felt better. I never had one gain. I then moved in October and it went downhill a's there were no meetings near me. But one started last night yey!! I have put on 10lbs so am gutted but I will get it off soon.
We are planning to try for baby number 2 when we go on holiday in august and I really don't want to be the weight I was when I fell pregnant with my son. I have 8 lbs to loose to get there for the moment so if I keep it up that's possible.

I can't add my target weight as I am in the iPhone app Grrrrrr

So can someone add me please?

Fatty_no_more - 56lbs to go.

Good luck peops. Xxxx

big_bear - 42lbs to go lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-50lbs to go 6 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 63lbs to go lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 42lbs to go lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 42lbs to go lbs lost
El aine-42lbs to go lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 56lbs to go

Added you hun xx

Welcome everyone, this is fab & we can all encourage each other. A few of us have little babies so can support each other as it can be difficult when ur a busy mum.

Anyone moans/groans/tears (of joy hopefully) we can come on here...or if you need a good kick up the bum like I do sometimes.

I'm glad we've started this as it'll keep me on the straight & narrow. I've had 3 days of 100% now & feeling good.

Hope all of you are well this morning, have a great day XXX

Hi guys

This is only day 3 for me and I am loving it but woke up with a killer of a headache. i am drinking plenty ... do you think it could be caused by lack of carb or sugar as I have done nothing but eats loads of breads and rubbish for weeks ?

Ive got a headache but im coming down with a cold, just keep warm and drink hot water with lemon and youll soonfeel better hun :) xx

May be just coincidence, stick with it even if your not feeling great. Keep drinking loads & if you need sugar have maybe a mini size bar of chocolate & syn it.

Hope your feeling better later...Hugs XX

can i join too?id like to lose 3st by august/september :)xx

count me in please i wanna lose 30 pounds im 13.2 at the min and have never gotten under 13stone i always can get down to this far after losin 3stone but never under i wanna be skinny for the summer!!!! :)

Can I join in too please? :) I want to lose around 3 stone. I weighed in after xmas at 13st 5.5lbs, which is the heaviest I have ever been. Not sure I can lose 3 stone in 6 months but positivity is key!!

Is it ok if I join in too? Got 3 and a half stone to lose and want to be sexy for summer. Bring it on!

Back