6 months to sexy

Good look faith08 at weigh in tonight and well done everyone on there losses!
I made the mistake of going to the post office today.... it's in a bakery!!! They had the yummiest slices there ever. I bought three, one for me, one for my daughter and one for my dad (we've come to visit him today) although mine is still sat in the kitchen looking yummy!!!! I'm trying really hard to resist, I don't know why I bought it. Naughty! lol
Feeling really poo today as well... I don't know if it's because my * has just ended maybe (while breastfeeding... unfair!) or if it's just the hormones or what. I'm going to try and do some exercise if my son will have a nap while my daughter is a nursery, maybe that would help?

jooloo said:
Good look faith08 at weigh in tonight and well done everyone on there losses!
I made the mistake of going to the post office today.... it's in a bakery!!! They had the yummiest slices there ever. I bought three, one for me, one for my daughter and one for my dad (we've come to visit him today) although mine is still sat in the kitchen looking yummy!!!! I'm trying really hard to resist, I don't know why I bought it. Naughty! lol
Feeling really poo today as well... I don't know if it's because my * has just ended maybe (while breastfeeding... unfair!) or if it's just the hormones or what. I'm going to try and do some exercise if my son will have a nap while my daughter is a nursery, maybe that would help?

Just off topic. My periods never stopped and I went drs and apparently it means your very fertile! I can live with that lol. X

Good luck to all weighing in today! We r such a big group, it's hard to remember everyones name.

My friend was explaining to me the other day that 1lb of fat is 1500 calories, so if you burn the average 2000 cals per day just sitting round doing nothing and you lose 1lb that means you have under eaten by 1500 cals per week!! That's like a whole days worth of food I would guess! So for everyone who has lost 1lb that's 1500 of calories you haven't eaten/burned off during exercise! Brilliant stuff!!

I weighed myself with clothes on yesterday and today just to see what the difference is as I was always wondering about this when wi at class. Yesterday I had jeans and tshirt on and was 4lb heavier than today with leggings and a knitted dress!!! That's a huge different, I am defo a naked wi person!

Sorry for rambling
H x

If we add up all the loses in the group together we have managed to lose 3st 13.25lbs!!!!!

That's just 12 people weighing in! Amazing!

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

Ive just placed my first joes sausages order £36 for 13 items :) Bargin x

Woo!
We're both going to be wearing demin shorts (from topshop) at Leeds fest :p
hahah!

Good luck to all weighing in today! We r such a big group, it's hard to remember everyones name.

My friend was explaining to me the other day that 1lb of fat is 1500 calories, so if you burn the average 2000 cals per day just sitting round doing nothing and you lose 1lb that means you have under eaten by 1500 cals per week!! That's like a whole days worth of food I would guess! So for everyone who has lost 1lb that's 1500 of calories you haven't eaten/burned off during exercise! Brilliant stuff!!

I weighed myself with clothes on yesterday and today just to see what the difference is as I was always wondering about this when wi at class. Yesterday I had jeans and tshirt on and was 4lb heavier than today with leggings and a knitted dress!!! That's a huge different, I am defo a naked wi person!

Sorry for rambling
H x

This is so true! I get home from work and put a dress and tights on before wi :eek:

This is so true! I get home from work and put a dress and tights on before wi :eek:[/QUOTE]

I so used to do this and it always used to be the same one haha i bet they thought i was a right tramp !!

gonnagetskinny20 said:
This is so true! I get home from work and put a dress and tights on before wi :eek:

I so used to do this and it always used to be the same one haha i bet they thought i was a right tramp !![/QUOTE]

I wear the same outfit for every WI

Omgosh I think I might pass out! I've just finished the 20 mins of the 30 day shred excersise and seriously messed up my legs ... Ouch ouch

Anyone ever tried 30 day shred?

Noooooooooooo gained 1.5lbs this week. Urgh. It has NEVER felt so rubbish. In sitting here in group and everyone has has such awesome losses!! :-(

Oh no. Was you 100% on the plan? How pants for you. Why don't u pop some of your diaries up here and we will have a look and see what we can help with? X

Oh no but try your best not to feel down, it's just one week, draw a line and start a fresh?? Maybe follow one of the 7 day plans from the mags?? Or I go through your food diary? Xx

ahhhhhhh i lost 3 pounds this is normally impossible for me cant believe it

i have the 30 day shred its really hard and id be fit enough id jog most days but that is killer!!! rest 2marrow and exercise again on saturday from experience thats the best way ur legs will be killin in the mornin :)

big_bear - 42lbs to go -3.5lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-46lbs to go 10 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 70.5 lbs to go lbs 3.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 44 lbs to go lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 35lbs to go 7lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 45lbs to go 1 lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 2lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbw lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 53lbs to go 3lbs lost
Faith08- 28 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 53lbs to go 9lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 39.75lbs to go 7.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--55lbs to go 2lbs lost
kate81--42lbs to go lbs lost
Katiem-35lbs to go lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to go, lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go lbs lost
Leeane901-50lbs to go 4 lbs lost

Gained 1lb this week, I'm so naffed off and demotivated right now!

rover gem try not to be put off so many weeks i stuck 100% and sts or had a gain but then the next week it came off... its a new year and will be a smaller you!! :)

Yummy my lovely dinner. Slow roasted garlic chicken. Rice potatoes parsnips with honey and veg mmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• image-947011127.jpg
    image-947011127.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 49
Fatty_no_more said:
Yummy my lovely dinner. Slow roasted garlic chicken. Rice potatoes parsnips with honey and veg mmmmmmmmm

Looks yummy !!!

Fatty_no_more said:
Oh no. Was you 100% on the plan? How pants for you. Why don't u pop some of your diaries up here and we will have a look and see what we can help with? X

Yes! I almost cried in group, had some (two drinks - bacardi & diet coke) on Friday night and pub lunch on sun (which I syned the gravy and even the mash!) and
Have been 100% all other times. Went through my food diary at end of class with consultant and she says not enough syns and maybe because I don't always use my HE's allowance.
Going to go back to red and green for a while, thought I'd got my head around EE but obviously not... Will try to have syns but it's my birthday on Tues and was hoping to save them all for then.
I don't know... I don't have syns because it already feels like I eat too much :(

jellibabe said:
Oh no but try your best not to feel down, it's just one week, draw a line and start a fresh?? Maybe follow one of the 7 day plans from the mags?? Or I go through your food diary? Xx

Thanks Hun, I am going to write every single morsel down this week - and follow plans from all my cut out mags :)

WI

2lb loss, not amazing but considering I made good use of my flexible syns on Sat am happy with that! Setting myself a mini target of loosing 1stone by 24th Feb...my 30th B'day, eek!!

big_bear - 42lbs to go -3.5lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-46lbs to go 10 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 70.5 lbs to go lbs 3.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 44 lbs to go lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 35lbs to go 7lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 45lbs to go 1 lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 2lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbw lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 53lbs to go 3lbs lost
Faith08- 28 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 53lbs to go 9lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 39.75lbs to go 7.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--55lbs to go 2lbs lost
kate81--40lbs to go 2lbs lost
Katiem-35lbs to go lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to go, lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go lbs lost
Leeane901-50lbs to go 4 lbs lost

Ela ine said:
Yes! I almost cried in group, had some (two drinks - bacardi & diet coke) on Friday night and pub lunch on sun (which I syned the gravy and even the mash!) and
Have been 100% all other times. Went through my food diary at end of class with consultant and she says not enough syns and maybe because I don't always use my HE's allowance.
Going to go back to red and green for a while, thought I'd got my head around EE but obviously not... Will try to have syns but it's my birthday on Tues and was hoping to save them all for then.
I don't know... I don't have syns because it already feels like I eat too much :(

Thanks Hun, I am going to write every single morsel down this week - and follow plans from all my cut out mags :)

Hey hun u do need to use your syns! And maybe drink more? See if that helps. Xxx

Back