6 months to sexy

Feeling crap I had a binge :( syned it all but didn't need to do it. There was temptation around. Why can I not say no to temptation!

Hey hun don't beat yourself up! You syned it that's all that matters! It's late in the evening why don't u have a nice long soak with a good mag or book and have an early night? X

I'm goin bed in a min any way. Little ones soundo. Washin up done and clothes dried. I not been feelin too well today am tired n kept dozing off n my nose feels bit blocked and sore throat coming :( so prob gonna be sufferin with cold again had one once a month now since sept.

That may be why I keep eatin... Prob cuz my body tryin to feel better.... Either than that but should be *week (always get a cold lately round totm) but I'm on cerazette so duno if it will come or not. :(

I'm really impressed you syned it! I have a habit of gobbling and pretending it wasn't as bad as it was. I'm sure one night won't have affected you too badly, just try and be 100% for the rest of the week :)

Hmmmm I used to be badly depressed when I was taking cerazette but I very much think it was a coincidence!

Very important question, just reading up and one of u guys (sorry forgot the name) put that slimming world chips are an healthy extra b! I always thought they were free? x

Wow, you miss a day on here and there is so much to catch up on! All those knocking the lbs off, well done and keep it up - before you know it, it'll be summer and y'all will be sexier than ever!!

Those that put on weight (myself included), draw a line under it and move forward, you cant change the past but you can make a difference in the future - its a new day, a new dawn, make sexy happen!!

I did my first bootcamp today (was inspired by amyst (?!) you know who you are...lol)) and all i will say is ouch!! Didnt feel so bad when I was doing it, its now am really feeling it, the only thing that dont hurt is my fingers, which is why i can type this...

Anyway am off to bed so have a fab night everyone, those with babies, i hope they sleep through the night so y'all can get some rest..until tomorrow....NIGHT!!

I did my first bootcamp today (was inspired by amyst (?!) you know who you are...lol)) and all i will say is ouch!! Didnt feel so bad when I was doing it, its now am really feeling it, the only thing that dont hurt is my fingers, which is why i can type this.

Wooo hooo well done you !!! I was aching but did my 3rd class this morning and feeling fab !!!! Once u get into it I think it will be addictive xx

Hiyaaa i think you mayhave seen that is me that s having them as hex b :) I am doing 3 red days at the mo so i count 227g potato as a hex b each day :) hope this helps xx

Todays Plan
Red Day

Breakfast
2x alpen light bars hex b

Lunch
Tuna
salad
salad cream 2 syns

Tea
beef
oxo
mixed casarole veg
roast potatoes (slimming world) hex b

I might have some milk today for my hex a

ww rich desert i think its 4.5?? but ill check
options hot chocolate 3 syns

Total syns 9.5

Morning all

I'm feeling very bloated and horrible today, hoping picking the keys up to my new house later will cheer me up.

I went to tescos again yesterday, I feel like I'm shopping so much at the moment but I just don't want to run low on food because that's when the cravings set in for me. The children are also away for the weekend so just me to cook for... I normally just have a take away or eat out with friends but this weekend I am super organised and have lots of nice meals planned. Tonight I am going to try the syn free kfc chicken.

OMG! I had my first ever kellogs fibre plus milk chocolate bar after reading ppl raving about them on here... It was so amazingly nice! I'm even considering trading a roll with my dinner so I can have another one :)
Only problem is hubby has realised there yummy as well so don't know how long they're going to last :(

How is everyone looking forward to the weekend? I've just been shopping and bought lots of SW friendly goodies. :D

jooloo can they be used as a he?

Wow everyone is doing so well!! :) just a quick question.. This is my 4th day and I'm not too bothered about using the syns up (I'm sure that will change over time!) does it really matter whether I have 5 syns or 15? At the moment it's about 7! Xx

Back