6 months to sexy

jooloo can they be used as a he?

yes! they're one HEb :D The dark choc ones aren't as good as the milk choc ones though.

Wow everyone is doing so well!! :) just a quick question.. This is my 4th day and I'm not too bothered about using the syns up (I'm sure that will change over time!) does it really matter whether I have 5 syns or 15? At the moment it's about 7! Xx

Alot of ppl say that not eating enough syns can slow your losses. Also if you get nearer target if you're already having a low amount of syns then you don't have the leway to reduce them.
Having said that, it is one of the things that I'm in two minds about. Somedays I'm craving allsorts of goodies and wish I had far more syns, however other days if I'm tired I'm wanting to get in the bath and go to bed straight after tea and I find myself thinking should I be having a few jaffa cakes to use up my syns even though I can take them or leave them or would I be better off not bothering?

thanks jooloo gonna havta try them :)

jooloo said:
Alot of ppl say that not eating enough syns can slow your losses. Also if you get nearer target if you're already having a low amount of syns then you don't have the leway to reduce them.
Having said that, it is one of the things that I'm in two minds about. Somedays I'm craving allsorts of goodies and wish I had far more syns, however other days if I'm tired I'm wanting to get in the bath and go to bed straight after tea and I find myself thinking should I be having a few jaffa cakes to use up my syns even though I can take them or leave them or would I be better off not bothering?

Yes I know exactly what you mean, I felt like I had to eat some French fries the other day because I'd only had 1 syn so fat! Lol :) well weigh in Monday so I'll guess I'll see if about 7 or 8 syns work for me xxx

Everyone on here's doing so well! Feel slightly stupid now for my rubbish weight loss :-( xx

It's only one week in quite a few, the real 'winners' will be the ones that are still here at the end of 6 months celebrating whatever losses they may have had as apposed to giving up.
I'm really hoping I'll be one of them... if I am it'll be the first time ever that I havn't packed in so fingers crossed!!!
P.s. more to the point no weight loss is rubbish!

Hi girlies, I had a mega blow out yesterday. I met a friend for lunch in pizza exp and had the legara pizza then when I came home H had ordered a chinese so I had special fried rice & chicken with black bean sauce.

I've got over it now & had a 100% day today so lets hope not too much damage done.

You've all done brilliant keep it up, for those that had a gain next week you'll lose & as jooloo said it's who is here at the end of 6 months looking slim& sexy that matters.

So good luck for the weekend XXX

lol big bear that did make me laugh! U remind me of myself! If you wana binge, binge! lol

Back on track now, tomorrow is a new day! A new slimmer day! x

Last 2 mags I've looked for inspiration in the stories like I did when I first started. And lately it's usualy people who only lost a stone to target. And I just don't feel inspired. I lost 2 stone before. I kno I can do it. Guess I hope to read about someone with 3-4 to lose and have made it.... Just feel disappinted each time. Paid full price and the recipes are ones I already know in my head and just felt like nothing "new" :,( think I'm on a low at the moment.

Am bloated so bad too I can't well..... Go to the toilet :( .... I never ever have trouble! Am weein loads but can't "go go"! :,( sorry for to much info just feeling like plop!

Leeanne910 said:
Am bloated so bad too I can't well..... Go to the toilet :( .... I never ever have trouble! Am weein loads but can't "go go"! :,( sorry for to much info just feeling like plop!

OMG iv got the same problem! Also headaches! I sound like such a moaner lol x

Hi girlies, I had a mega blow out yesterday. I met a friend for lunch in pizza exp and had the legara pizza then when I came home H had ordered a chinese so I had special fried rice & chicken with black bean sauce.

XXX

Thanks for the confession .... normally I would have scoffed in secret and then not went back on diet as I feel I have failed. Loving ur attitude of " lets get back on it "

L xx

Morning everyone, sounds like a lot of us are feeling the same. I've had 2 days of feeling bloated and horrible, and got up this morning feeling the same plus a headache so a few pain killers and back of to bed. I caved last night as well and instead of getting a 3syn skinny cow ice-cream I had one of the kids crunchie blasts... I don't even know why because I love sc!! And it wasn't that nice but I was in an 'oh forget this diet' mood last night. Then I remembered reading that morning that yesterday was the day when 2 out of 3 people who started a diet at new years gave up, and I don't want to be one of those people, I'm NOT giving up, I want to lose weight and feel better about myself and giving up will just make me feel worse and pile on more weight which I will then have to start all over again to lose.... So with that in mind I am here for the WHOLE 6 months and more if that's what it takes to get to target and this will be my new way of eating... Drawing a line under my feelings and going over syns yesterday and starting a fresh today.

Ee meal plan for today...

Scrambled egg and lean bacon
Banana and fresh pineapple

Syn free soup, yogurt and orange/apple

Coffee and 2 finger kitkat (5.5 syns)

Syn free doner kebab, wholemeal pitta bread (hexb) and loads of salad

Syn free ice-cream and a mini meringue crushed over the top (1 syn)

Milk (hexa)

Hope everyone has a brilliant weekend

Heather xx

Last edited:
Oh, that is so interesting that yesterday is the day 2 out of 3 ppl give up... that's quite inspiring in itself in a way.. We're still here!!!!
That is worth celebrating!!!
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
We should do a register lol

All of us are going to have days where we think f*ck it and grab for the naughty things or have a blow out but we are human. Those who are at target will tell you it wasn't all plain sailing. If we don't try & lose the weight we'll end up putting it on.

It's only one day & just because we're doing SW doesn't mean we can't ever eat out at pizza exp, have a chinese or indian or whatever...jump back on the wagon & keep going.

We can do it, we ALL will be here looking hot & sexy in our hot pants, mini skirts etc in 6 months. So if you've had a blow out/binge forget it & move on

I had a 100% day yesterday after my blow out & so far this morning I've had a mushroom, bacon, tomato & onion omelette...but it's early hee hee...xxxx

Oh, that is so interesting that yesterday is the day 2 out of 3 ppl give up... that's quite inspiring in itself in a way.. We're still here!!!!
That is worth celebrating!!!
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
We should do a register lol

pmsl I'm here Miss...:wave_cry:

Some clothing advice please..

H & I are going out (just the 2 of us) next Saturday night to a comedy club. It's been over a year since we've been out & my friend is having my son & the baby overnight so we don't have to rush home.

I'm really in the mood for dressing up (been so long) so please advise which do you think I should go for. I'm a size 18 (sometimes 16 but very rare lol) I'm pear shape, I've big boobies (38E) smallish waist then my hips/thighs are bigger if you see what I mean.

So I was going to go for either this, with black trousers or jeans:

Clothing at Tesco | F&F Border print tunic > long sleeve tops > New In - Womens > featured products

Or this dress with black tights/leggings with knee high boots

Clothing at Tesco | F&F Tea Dress > casual dresses > New In - Womens > featured products

I've a thick black belt so might wear that around the waist of them to show off my smallish (lol) waist.

What do you think girls???

Personally I think the tunic is much prettier.
With regards to which will look best though I think you need to try them on.. it'll depend on fabrics etc. Both options sound good with the belt though.

Back