6 months to sexy

Oh my! I spend 1 day shopping and come home to a very fed up board lol.I had a poo day too to be honest! I went to Cardiff shopping with my boyfriend. He woke me up at 8 moaning telling me to hurry up so I had a quick shower and rushed out without b'fast :-(

Oh My God, I was starving by 1. I was so tempted by Gregg's! Then I got depressed cause no clothes fit me cause I'm so fat!

So my boyfriend bought me a Guess diamond watch to cheer me up! Then I forgot about being so hungry and went over my mothers for a dinner. Bless her she done everything sw friendly for me. Now I feel quite happy. I've got my watch and a full belly lol.

Chin up girls xx

R9ch I'm really jealous of your new diamond watch! Really well done on avoiding the greggs as well :)
Big bear I hope you're feeling a bit better now. Before my OH lost his job he was always getting back late, nothing like working nights but late. Then I was always so tired because of being pregnant and then new baby that sometimes I went all week without really seeing him.
I've struggled with depression in the pst aswell. I've been recognising some signs in myself recently and it's really important to try and not get too bogged down to the point you can't get up again.. Maybe try and go round to family to get some help with the kids. I think my parents think I still live with them with how often I'm round there! Try and think about the good things you've got going for you and ignore the bad thoughts.

Is it bad that most of the things I think I'll do at target involve food? I keep on thinking when I'm at target I'll be able to be a bit more relaxed about things (but not too much!). I'm hoping that I'll relax a bit more once I've been doing SW a bit longer anyway, at the min I'm terrified if I deviate then I'll never carry on!

Other than that I don't really know what I'll do when I'm target.. maybe go out and wear a mini skirt, I havn't worn one for years. When do you get too old to wear a mini skirt? I'll be gutted if I never wear a mini skirt again without looking like a fool lol. I really want to go on holiday and be happy walking about in a bikini as well. Although I've got no faith of us going on holiday anytime soon with OH being unemployed and I'm just on maternity allowance :(

Awwww I love that saying... So sweet xx. I like the tattoo idea though.

I'm pretty pandora and jewellery crazy... This is what our business is... So I'm liking the idea of something like that. My pandora is pretty full so maybe a pandora ring... Hummmm...

I'm really liking the idea of a pandora bracelet. Are they sold anywhere other than the main pandora shops?

Oh and I forgot my main aim lol....... To get my wedding ring and engagement ring back on my fingers as not been able to wear them in over a year now :( and they are so beautiful. Never worn them both together as had to take my engagement ring off when I was about 5 month preg and got married at 6 months..... Not a rush wedding had been planning it for 2 years lol. C

Fatty_no_more said:
Oh and I forgot my main aim lol....... To get my wedding ring and engagement ring back on my fingers as not been able to wear them in over a year now :( and they are so beautiful. Never worn them both together as had to take my engagement ring off when I was about 5 month preg and got married at 6 months..... Not a rush wedding had been planning it for 2 years lol. C

Awww this will be sooooooo nice!! My rings had to come off when I got pregnant first time and then I did ww and got them back on, it really was such a good feeling.

I'm obviously not married anymore, I separated from my ex husband nearly 5 years ago, he's in the RAF and I seriously couldn't handle his job, not just the shifts and the training but then the being posted every couple of years around the country and then him being sent away for 4 months at a time, I was a total emotional reck most of the time and I ate a lot to make up for being so lonely.

Now I'm so use to being by myself that I don't really feel lonely, only when the kids go to their dads for the weekends do I want to just eat rubbish but I think it's just because I don't want to make meals for 1.

I went to my parents for Christmas dinner which was lovely, I piled my plate with carrots, cabbage, parsnips and potatoes and beef then just had 2 small roast potatoes (their actifry has broken!!!! so no free roasties) and 1 Yorkshire pudding. It's was so nice yum yum

H x

jooloo said:
I'm really liking the idea of a pandora bracelet. Are they sold anywhere other than the main pandora shops?

Yeah I think you can get them at some independent jewellers. We have tried to become a stockist but because we work mainly on the Internet and at baby shows we are not allowed :( we would also have to have a shop front which won't be for a few years.

I love pandora, not just the bracelets, they do beautiful watches and they have an amazing range called liquid silver which is beautiful.

Hi, I feel much better now thanks everyone. I didn't have a wobble I decided to do a green day & had a bowl of SW chips, beans & egg. I made the mushy pea curry for dinner with lots of veg was delicious.

H got up for a couple of hours & we had a chat so feel better. I know he's working for the good of us & at least he's got work so should be very thankful & stop moaning.

I spoke to my Mum also as I'm planning the kids christening for June so was planning what date etc. My family are in Ireland so hopefully be seeing them in a few months. That kept me busy looking at hotels etc

My son is going to my in laws tomorrow & I'm going to get my new glasses then shopping to pick up either that top/dress if they suit me (let's hope I don't come back depressed & feeling fat) I'm also going to get new make-up, I've not had a treat in ages. I'm also looking forward to 'us' time & the comedy club Sat night.

I feel more positive now & I'm glad I didn't cave in and eat rubbish. I going to have a curly wurly later as I've had no syns today & it's WI tomorrow so hoping for a loss. I do feel slimmer not that that matters.

What I want to do when I get to target is wear a mini skirt/hot pants :eek: which I've never worn in a very long time...I can still wear them at 35???

Thanks again for letting me moan :love:

BBxx

You're all amazing x

Nothing wrong with wearing a shirt skirt at 35!

My aim is to lose weight and be able to have a baby. I have PCOS and struggling to have a baby but I hope weight loss will help x

Nothing wrong with wearing a shirt skirt at 35!

My aim is to lose weight and be able to have a baby. I have PCOS and struggling to have a baby but I hope weight loss will help x

That's what they thought I had, the doctor told me to lose weight I was about 15st then I lost about a stone but nothing happened. i went back to the docs they were going to refer me for IVF then a week later I found out I was actually pregnant. that was 2 years ago & I now have a 2yr old & a 3 month old...

I'm sure that it will definitely help & you'll have a beautiful baby XX

Awww that's fab! How long were u trying? I've been trying two years now it's heartbreaking every month! That's why I'm so determined to lose weight. Suppose it's motivation x

I was trying for 3 years..easier said then done but don't stress about it just enjoy the 'baby making' it will happen x

woo hoo 3lb lost...so happy, will update later as on my phone now xx

Hi everyone

I hope y'all are feeling a lot more upbeat today {{HUGS}}

I've been up a while, kids been up since 5:30 :eek:

I've been hearing a lot about this superspeed soup so have cooked a batch this morning and looking forward to eating some at lunchtime. Supposed to help boost weight loss, I so need that right now as I've been at a plateaux since December and its time to get things shifting in the right direction!! I've gotta try and keep up with you ladies and also seeing hubby promised me a holiday once I reach goal, am super motivated :D

Here's to a fab day :grouphugg:

Good Monday morning everyone!!

Hope everyone is well and feeling positive today xx

Meal plan for today...

Breakfast - activia yog, banana, orange and a fibre plus bar (hexb)

Dinner - mug shot, grapes and apple

Kitkat (5.5 syns) with a cuppa

Tea - joes syn free burgers topped with onion and laughing cow (1syn), sw chips, carrots, mangetout and baby corns.

Syn free ice-cream, 2 mini meringue (2syns) and strawberries

Morning everyone :) and well done on your lossses guys.

Today im havin

Breakfast (nothing) havent had time

Lunch
Jacket potato
baked beans

Tea
Pasta
Chopped toms
oregano
peppers/onions/mushrooms
40g Low low cheese
3 slices ww bread