6 months to sexy

woo hoo 3lb lost...so happy, will update later as on my phone now xx

Well done!!!
I really hope I have a loss tomorrow! I've been 100% but I sneaky peeked this morning and I hadn't lost :0(
I'm going to try and have a relatively light day food wise and get out for a long walk if it warms up a little bit.

I wish it was spring, I'm looking forward to lots of walks when it's not quite so chilly for the kids!!!

TC19... Can you tell me what's in this super soup pls xx[/QUOTE]

This is supposed to help speed things up as it contains lots of 's' and/or 'ss' foods. Dont like the smell of mine but I think thats because of the parsnip (dont like those) just had a taste and its yummy :D

Super Speed Soup

1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
Handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 large carrots
2 parsnips
Green, red or yellow pepper
2 beef stock cubes
Salt & pepper
Mixed herbs
Water (enough to cover all ingredients)

Chop all veg and put everything in pan, cover with water bring to boil and simmer until veg are soft.

Can be left chunky or blended.

Can be frozen

I've got 3 stone to lose (maybe more) & I'm planning on doing this in 6 months.

It can be done that's only 7lbs a month. Anyone want to join me on the journey & see if we can do it together?

I do 5 original days & 2 green days.

If I follow the following 3 things I'm sure I'll get there:

1) Plan, plan, plan
2) Drink at least a litre of water a day
3) Do more exercise - even if it's just 1 walk a day pushing the double buggy!

Let's see if it works - I'm on Day 3 & feeling really positive

I love your positive vibe, and would love to join u on your journey. I have got 2 & 1/2 stone to lose. Have tried weight loss before and always failed. So taking it one day at a time, keeping motivated :D.

My rule eat to live dont live to eat !;)

big bear said:
woo hoo 3lb lost...so happy, will update later as on my phone now xx

Wow well done big bear.
Did u get those dresses? I saw the first one and it looked really clingy so I didnt even try it on. Lol x

TC19 said:
Hi everyone

I hope y'all are feeling a lot more upbeat today {{HUGS}}

I've been up a while, kids been up since 5:30 :eek: :

Beat ya. My son was up 3.45! :( shattered as was up with hubby getting some exercise ;)
So I left my house at 7.30 went to aldi then tesco and sainsburys and finally walked in the door at 11.30! I am hoping after his lunch he will have a 2 hour sleep. Pigs may fly. X

Beat ya. My son was up 3.45! :( shattered as was up with hubby getting some exercise ;)
So I left my house at 7.30 went to aldi then tesco and sainsburys and finally walked in the door at 11.30! I am hoping after his lunch he will have a 2 hour sleep. Pigs may fly. X

WOW no wonder you're shattered, you've been a very busy girl!! Hope lo goes down for that 2hrs as sounds like you need it too.

Jelli babe are you doing extra easy ? I might try it i just wondered tho you dont seem to have a hex a ? do you get one of each every day or? I dont know if i could give up my low low cheese haha x

I've just done extra easy all week, weigh in tonight so fingers crossed!! You get 1 a and 1b :) xx

gonnagetskinny20 said:
Jelli babe are you doing extra easy ? I might try it i just wondered tho you dont seem to have a hex a ? do you get one of each every day or? I dont know if i could give up my low low cheese haha x

Yeah Katie is right, you have 1 A & 1 B. I always have milk as my hexa as I have to have coffee each day.

My sister was showing me the weightwatchers app before and I have to say I wad tempted, it would be so nice to have a syn calculator and a whole directory of syns right here in phone, but then she was telling me about the new propoint plan and how it works and I'm not sure ww is a lifestyle change. I'm looking at slimmingworld as a life style plan and it's so nice knowing there is plenty of free foods to eat, with ww you would have to look up every food and weigh everything. So sw for me and I just hope there's an app soon!

jellibabe said:
My sister was showing me the weightwatchers app before and I have to say I wad tempted, it would be so nice to have a syn calculator and a whole directory of syns right here in phone, but then she was telling me about the new propoint plan and how it works and I'm not sure ww is a lifestyle change. I'm looking at slimmingworld as a life style plan and it's so nice knowing there is plenty of free foods to eat, with ww you would have to look up every food and weigh everything. So sw for me and I just hope there's an app soon!

Totally agree about the app!! But the idea of counting every single thing and weighing it, fills me with dread lol! Hopefully sw will get an app too would be really useful! Xx

katiem said:
Totally agree about the app!! But the idea of counting every single thing and weighing it, fills me with dread lol! Hopefully sw will get an app too would be really useful! Xx

We had a basket of chocolate delivered to work this morning, stayed away all day but just gave in and have had a bar of dairy milk. Off to spin now, I hope I can burn it off. X

Good Monday morning everyone!!

Hope everyone is well and feeling positive today xx

Meal plan for today...

Breakfast - activia yog, banana, orange and a fibre plus bar (hexb)

Dinner - mug shot, grapes and apple

Kitkat (5.5 syns) with a cuppa

Tea - joes syn free burgers topped with onion and laughing cow (1syn), sw chips, carrots, mangetout and baby corns.

Syn free ice-cream, 2 mini meringue (2syns) and strawberries

What's syn free ice-cream, I'm intrigued XX

Is this the one were you make it with low fat yogurt and fromage frais? I tried that one and it didn't work at all!!

Weigh in day tomorrow, I'm hoping for some good news because today has been my day to be feeling poo!

WORKOUT

Hey all as promised I know its difficult for some to get out and exercise so here is something that my bootcamp has given me to do in the house. I try and get through 3 sets and OMG are you sweating.

Its all about how hard you push yourself in that minute but is worth giving a go ... I think we can all find at least 10 minutes .... :D:D:D

10 Minute Workout
Perform as many repetitions of each exercise for 1 minute. Complete in order in a circuit fashion, little to no rest between each movement.

1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Body weight squats
2.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Push ups
3.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Jumping jacks
4.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Mountain climbers
5.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Lunges (alternating)
6.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Squats
7.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Plank
8.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]High Knees (running on the spot)
9.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Seated Torso Twist
10.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Burpees
Best Way to use the 10 Minute Workouts:

~ First thing in the morning to super charge your metabolism and energy levels for the day.
You MUST make sure you do the workout!!!! It’s only 10 minutes!! You can also do it more than once : )

WEIGH IN

Wooo another 3lbs off - Well pleased but I think there are some things I can do to be better.

big_bear - 42lbs to go -3.5lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-46lbs to go 10 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost :D
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 44 lbs to go lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 35lbs to go 7lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 45lbs to go 1 lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 2lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbw lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 3 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 53lbs to go 3lbs lost
Faith08- 28 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 53lbs to go 9lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 39.75lbs to go 7.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--55lbs to go 2lbs lost
kate81--40lbs to go 2lbs lost
Katiem-35lbs to go lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to go, lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go lbs lost
Leeane901-50lbs to go 4 lbs lost

Well done on your 3lb loss amythyst! Are you meant to do the exercises before breakfast?
I think I'll have to wait untill I'm a bit more fit before I can even pretend to attempt that though!! I get tired doing my post natal DVD and my hubby always takes the p*ss that it's less energetic than walking lol

big bear said:

If u search for it in recipes you should find it (sorry can't put link on)

It was 3 eggs separated,
8 tbs splenda
Vanilla
350g ff fromage frais

Whip egg whites till peak, fold in splenda.

Mix egg yolks with a couple of drops of vanilla, fold in egg White mixture.

Put into ice-cream churn.

It was yummy, had it with some banana as the kids ate all the strawberries when they got in from school :(

Back