kate81--40lbs to go 2lbs lost
Katiem-17lbs to go 8 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to go, 2lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go lbs lost
Leeane901-50lbs to go 4 lbs lost

Yay well done :) xx

Well done everyone!!

That is exciting about the kinnect! I really want one too. Will you let us know what it's like? I've been wondering how it fairs when your hands are in front of you or behid other ppl etc, if it knows what your doing?

Evening all, I have 2 very tired children tonight, long day at work and got home to realise I hadn't taken the mince out of the freezer nor did I have any mushrooms. The phone kept ringing with more work things and I just had about enough... This sort of night would normally lead to a take away and a tub of ice cream but I turned my phone off, sat down with a cuppa and checked I could defrost the mince, found some tinned mushrooms ( spaghetti bol in our house is not spaghetti bol without mushrooms!!!) and cracked on with it and sooo glad I did, it was delicious and I through loads of veg in for my superfrees so well within plan :) and I will treat myself to a skinny cow ice cream once the kids are in bed. So happy to not do my usual blow out... That's a thing of the past :)

Oh no!!! Maybe it's something in the water this week?
Severe case of TMI but after I weighed in and wasn't impressed I erm had a rather large erm 'deposit' and it weighed nearly a pound lol (I didn't weigh it... I weighed me before and after... very bad obsessive weighing but it amuses me how much things weigh?!?!!) So maybe you've got a similar 'deposit' due?
Fingers crossed for next week!!

dreading wi 2marrow :(

Fatty No More - Can you say that you are 100% sticking to it? Weighing things that should be? Varying your HEX's? Drinking lots of water? Having your syns?

Are you eating enough?

If the answer is yes to all of these put up a food diary to see if we can figure out what may be the problem or if you do extra easy try red/green.

if the answer is no then that's where you are going wrong.

If I'm honest I 'cheat' some days i.e. don't weigh potatoes or measure my milk. Also at least 1 day a week I have a wobble & maybe go over my syns by 2/3 syns. Luckily so far I've been losing but if I put on or sts I know it's only myself to blame for not sticking to the 'rules' & doing it correctly.

big bear said:
Fatty No More - Can you say that you are 100% sticking to it? Weighing things that should be? Varying your HEX's? Drinking lots of water? Having your syns?

Are you eating enough?

If the answer is yes to all of these put up a food diary to see if we can figure out what may be the problem or if you do extra easy try red/green.

if the answer is no then that's where you are going wrong.

If I'm honest I 'cheat' some days i.e. don't weigh potatoes or measure my milk. Also at least 1 day a week I have a wobble & maybe go over my syns by 2/3 syns. Luckily so far I've been losing but if I put on or sts I know it's only myself to blame for not sticking to the 'rules' & doing it correctly.

I don't understand this weighing potatoes? I thought they were free lol x

Fatty_no_more said:
I stayed the same I am so upset!!!

I will give it two more weeks and give up!

*hugs* to u xx I really would be feeling very much the same as you but please please try not to get in a negative frame of mind. Think about how positive we all were just 3 weeks ago when we said 3 stone, 6 months and this is still totally achievable we just have to find out why it's not working for you xx did u measure yourself before starting?? Maybe you can see a loss in inches and not weight?? Did you say you are bfing at the moment... If so maybe something to do with this? When I was bfing my son my weight would go up and down like crazy. Have a read through the list above from bb and see if any of that applies to you? We are all here to help and support each other through the ups and downs and I would be sad to see you go xx

R9ch said:
I do ee? x

Yeah me too and don't weigh potatoes because there a free food. But I think big bear was probably referring to weighing potatoes on a red day, I'm not sure because I have never followed the red/green plan

Yeah me too and don't weigh potatoes because there a free food. But I think big bear was probably referring to weighing potatoes on a red day, I'm not sure because I have never followed the red/green plan

Yes I mean a red day you are only allowed 227g of potato.

If you are doing EE are you having your 1/3 of fruit/veg with your meals.

FNM - I hope you don't think i was being harsh or anything just trying to get to the bottom of why your not losing...

You can do it babe don't give up. We are here to help. XXX

Not sure of my food today so frickin tired. But getting a kinect tomorrow :)

B - weetabix and milk a and b
L - pasta home made pasta sauce and cheese hex a
D - not sure as weigh in is at 7.30 so want to try and hold off dinner till after. Will prob be chick pea Dahl and rice.

X

Are you doing EE? If you are there are not enough super free food your 1/3 free?

Back