6 months to sexy

Hi was hoping to join your team as I am wanting to lose 3 stone by June for my holiday, whether it will happen or not is another story I am currently at a loss of 9.5 lbs, so got 2 stone and 4.5 lbs to go fingers crossed.

Thanks guys - I gave her infacol still didn't work but she's asleep now though XX

Kayla of course you can join XX

BB My sons been a bit gripey and I think he's starting to teeth.... that might be you're little one's problem!

BB My sons been a bit gripey and I think he's starting to teeth.... that might be you're little one's problem!

You know the thought crossed my mind as she's a bit dribbly & trying to put her fist in her mouth but thought she was too young..she usually doesn't cry much x

1.5lbs off for me this week. Congratulations everyone on your losses!

big_bear - 34.5lbs to go -7.5lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-43lbs to go 13 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 44 lbs to go 2lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 33lbs to go 9lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 42lbs to go 4 lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 2.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbw lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 53lbs to go 3lbs lost
Faith08- 28 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 40.5lbs to go 12.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--52.5lbs to go 4.5lbs lost
kate81--39.5lbs to go 2.5lbs lost
Katiem-12.5lbs to go 12.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to go, 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-50lbs to go 4 lbs lost
Yummymummy23-40lbs to go 0lbs lost

Updated

big_bear - 34.5lbs to go -7.5lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-43lbs to go 13 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 44 lbs to go 2lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 33lbs to go 9lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 42lbs to go 4 lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 2.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbw lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 53lbs to go 3lbs lost
Faith08- 28 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 40.5lbs to go 12.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--52.5lbs to go 4.5lbs lost
kate81--39.5lbs to go 2.5lbs lost
Katiem-12.5lbs to go 12.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to go, 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-49lbs to go 5lbs lost
Yummymummy23-40lbs to go 0lbs lost

Well done everyone on your losses! I have to say I just feel so much better for losing the weight I have so far, feel like i've got loads more energy and even taken to running up and down the stairs lol :D xx

Well done everyone on your losses! I have to say I just feel so much better for losing the weight I have so far, feel like i've got loads more energy and even taken to running up and down the stairs lol :D xx

That's really good! I think it's weird how quickly I get used to having lost a bit of weight and feel like I havn't lost anything. I have to remind myself that my clothes feel looser etc!

jooloo said:
That's really good! I think it's weird how quickly I get used to having lost a bit of weight and feel like I havn't lost anything. I have to remind myself that my clothes feel looser etc!

Yea! I know what you mean I just daren't try any different size clothes on yet incase they don't fit and I'm disappointed! Xx

Morning everyone, so many losses this week so very well done. For those who sts or had a tweeny weeny gain don't keep going...we'll all have our ups & downs.

I woke up this morning feeling rubbish & both the kids & I are sneezing with snotty noses.

I've just eaten half a mini choc muffin not sure how many syns but just needed a sugar rush/choc fix.

At my totm I feel really drained/weak because when I had my daughter 3mths ago I nearly needed a blood transfusion as my iron was seriously low, since then every mth it affects me.

Anyway enough moaning & groaning from me, have a good day xx

Morning everyone :) weigh in is looming so im being extra good and healthy today ready for tomorrow today ive had

Red Day
B/L shape yogurt, 5 scan bran hexb, 5 laughing cow light(hexa), ham

Tea
4 joes sausages, 198g of potato(hexb), mixed veg, oxo (for gravy)

Snacks- hm i dont know yet x

Well done everyone on all your lossess :) we are doing so well as group x

Good luck FNM!!

Day 2 of 100% week, I'm feeling positive! :)
I can't decide whether to have a WW dessert this evening or to save my syns incase I need them on the weekend :s

:cry:well i went in to my weigh in today and had a gain of 1lb dont know where it came from i have been really good this week aswell did not drink any alcohol. not a happy bunny

Hi all

Not been on here today, had a bad night with children full of colds and then up at 5 this morning. I spent all day rushing round with dog to vets, over to new house for new windows and doors going in, then packing and cleaning and then grumpy bunged up children. So to be honest I was naughty and didn't follow plan at all. Straight back to it tomorrow tho.

I only lost 1lb this week which I was a bit disappointed with because I've been 100% and done the 30 day shred everyday! But then my fat % has gone down by 2% and muscle up and water is sitting nicely at just over the recommended 50% and last week it was low so I guess there has been some good changes, just not in weight.

Hope everyone is well xx

FNM - 2lbs is great at least it's a loss & if you enjoy scan bran eat them, don't just make yourself eat them.

Kayla - are you due on? Did you definitely count those syns? Some weeks this does happen, carry on being 100% & you'll see a loss next week XX

Jelli - A 1lb is very good too at least it's going in the right direction. Sounds as if your really busy at the moment & the poor wee ones, my wee ones are the same very tiring. Keep on going, you'll see the results of your hard work soon. XX

R9ch - Stewing steak is free as long as all fat has been trimmed off XX

Back