6 months to sexy

Hi everyone, don't often post but I read up everyday. FNM and BB - hope your kiddies are feeling better - it's horrible when the little ones are ill... If anyone's ill you'd prefer if it was you I know.

I weighed myself this morning after 5 days (I know I shouldn't) and I've put on 4lbs since last week's WI (on wednesday)! I WI at home so they're the same scales and I did it first thing as usual. Blimey (putting it politely - that's not what I've been saying all morning lol). I've been 100% so have no idea what this is. Help - 6 months to sexy is slipping out of view!

krupskaya said:
Hi everyone, don't often post but I read up everyday. FNM and BB - hope your kiddies are feeling better - it's horrible when the little ones are ill... If anyone's ill you'd prefer if it was you I know.

I weighed myself this morning after 5 days (I know I shouldn't) and I've put on 4lbs since last week's WI (on wednesday)! I WI at home so they're the same scales and I did it first thing as usual. Blimey (putting it politely - that's not what I've been saying all morning lol). I've been 100% so have no idea what this is. Help - 6 months to sexy is slipping out of view!

Thanks hunny. My bubba seems a bit better now. Was horrible though.
Also are u due on? Totm? Need a big poo?

It really is best to weigh same time each week. I know I am the worst offender as I weigh every time I go for a wee.

At work today and feeling so pants cos I wanna be with my poorly baby. :( he's with my sister so better than some stranger I suppose. X

Hi FNM, really glad bubs is a little bit better. Good news.

Re my weight gain, no, none of those factors apply so I'm at a loss as to why it is. Hopefully it's just a blip. As you say, shouldn't really weigh midweek, but it's so damn tempting lol!

Hope your shift goes well. I'm wondering whether I should go out for a walk to get some body magic in, but I feel so damn lazy. Did do an hour of tae bo as usual this morning tho, so that's something. x

When I used to go to group I still used to weigh myself every morning and I can remember one week I weighed myself on the mon and I'd lost weight, then on tues, the day of group I'd put on weight! I felt really poo going to group and being told I'd put on weight, espec when I then weighed myself on the weds and I'd lost weight again!!!
I think weight just behaves randomly sometimes and although it's really hard you've got to try and believe it's working if your being 100% and maybe it's just a blip?

Fed fed up *cries* finding everything hard today am sittin in bedroom hiding from oh and crying like a right numpty :,(

Such a crap day today I'm so stressed my tummy is in knots

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s 0lb Weight to lose: 3s 7lb

Leeanne910 said:
Fed fed up *cries* finding everything hard today am sittin in bedroom hiding from oh and crying like a right numpty :,(

Such a crap day today I'm so stressed my tummy is in knots

What's up? X

Just had a crap weekend. Been offplan all week since having my last fag last Sunday so wasn't hard on myself. Then we had both oh son and my son all weekend. Jacobs been naughty (my son) and josh hasn't been sleepin and has a vile temper and wants to get in our bed and screams. Me and oh been arguein as he protects his child too much and Jacob gets the blame cuz he is 4 where josh is 18mths! When he didn't see josh slap Jacob so Jacob did it back so I yelled at my oh. It's not on my son is no angel but I see it as no child is!! And I had no sleep. I dyed my hair and it went wrong. Then today jay has been on n on n on at the kids that stresses me. The jays ex decides to be a right cow too and she's one selfish arrogent cock sure cow! She had everything easy!!! I was 19 when I was preg and yeh I'm jelous o her. I was alone in my pregnancy, I went to antenatal classes and appointments alone. I was cheated on then left single. I had a traumatic birth and bad after care experience and I didn't get support other than my parents. And Jacobs dad is still not there for his son. She had a nice easy birth. A devoted partner (now my man) through her pregnancy there at the birth she delivered in space of 2 hrs n got to leave hospital that day. She had a partner who shared night feeds and she cheated in him and tey split. And she goes on like he can't do anything right when he adores his son and sees him lots and pays for him. She wants everythin her way. And the oh's mom also does n e thin she asks cuz she is joshs mom n I don't like it!!!! I mean when we try for a baby which is soon where do me and that baby fit in.... His ex needs to get lost!!

And breath.....

Sorry you have had a crap week it's horrible when your trying to diet. But what I did was took a deep breath and said to myself is this gonna change anything by eating this? No is it gonna make me feel better? No prob worse and so on.

Your oh's ex is just jealous and when u two try for a baby that baby will tale president!

Hugs for you hunny. X

Had enough today :(

N now I'm bein stupid! I'm one of those weird ppl that think too much over silly things! Like the world meant to end 2012! Lmao

What if it does!!!! Eeeeeeepppppp

Jellibabe - Good luck with WW you're still part of our team so keep posting x

Jooloo - Huge congrats to H, glad things are starting to work out

Leeanne - Hugs don't really no what to say but she's probably jealous & it's difficult because you can't step in & discipline his son but things will work out. It's hard to stop smoking & be good on sw

Krups - You'll be fine on WI day, step away from the scales...

Me - Been really naughty the last few days but kids getting better. Also the 2 people we've asked to be Godparents can't come over on 1st May, we're all gutted but it's the only date we can do the christening.

WI day tomorrow oops...

Thanks bb, I keep checking in on u all. It's quiet over at the ww part. Glad ur little ones r getting better xx rubbish new for u about the christening, hopefully u can get something sorted.

Leenne *hugs* to you. Sounds like a stressful weekend. xx

I've had a busy little weekend, the boys were at their dads this weekend so I got some housework sort, worked a little and then got some cake planning done. I have a cake to feed 100 to make for next weekend ek!!
Xx

Jellibabe can I ask you a million questions about WW? What is the ww part of minimins like? Is it as good as the sw bit for being able to search for pretty much anything and find out what the pro points are? Also how often does how many points you are allowed changed?
I've looked up how many points I'd be allowed and it seems pretty intruiging being able to have say a mc ds and still be on plan! Don't think I'd want to do it long term though

BB -glad your kiddies are feeling better. A shame about the christening though. Hope it works out for you.

((((Big Hugs))) to Leanne - I agree that your OH's ex is just jealous of you. Try not to stress too much though, when you have your new baby there'll be no doubting that you all will be number 1 (though I bet you are already!)

I did an hour and a half of body magic yesterday and am crossing my fingers for an STS at least this week. Have looked back over my food diary and I think where I slipped up this week is over my portion control. I've used up all my 15 syns a day too when normally I have 7 or 8. I guess it all adds up.

Happy monday to you all and have a good week!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Haven't been on for a few days as had a really busy weekend and eaten out about 4 times this week! :s weigh in is tonight and I just want to lose 1 1/2 pounds to get to a stone!!
I'm on my phone so can't reply individually to everyone but hope everything is looking better this week for us all :)
Got a challenge this week as hubby is away with work all week and I'll have little one on my own which hasn't happened yet!! Just struggling with what to do for tea for one!! Do any of you have any ideas?
Good luck all :)
Katie xxx

Hi everyone. Big hugs to all of you who are having a bad week or a crappy time in general. Remember why you're here and don't give up, we have all done so well <3
I have WI tonight but work is going to be so busy I'm not sure if I'll manage to get lunch. I'm hoping for a 3.5lb loss to get me to my stone. It is a lot to aim for but oh well fingers crossed x

Good luck Amy - let us know how you get on.

Hi everyone! Haven't been on for a few days as had a really busy weekend and eaten out about 4 times this week! :s weigh in is tonight and I just want to lose 1 1/2 pounds to get to a stone!!
I'm on my phone so can't reply individually to everyone but hope everything is looking better this week for us all :)
Got a challenge this week as hubby is away with work all week and I'll have little one on my own which hasn't happened yet!! Just struggling with what to do for tea for one!! Do any of you have any ideas?
Katie xxx

Is there anything that just you like? When my hubby's away I like to make things for my tea that he doesn't like!
Something like a stirfry is easy for one.
I tend to have something involving a chicken breast if he's away because it's in portions as apposed to mince.

OMG - I can't quite believe it, I've had a really, really bad week but I weighed in this morning (at home) & I've lost 1lb.

I'm just so happy as I really thought I'd blown it. I've lost 8.5lbs this months which I'm dead chuffed with. I need to loss my 3 stone ideally by 1st May as my kids christenings are then. It was meant to be June but brought it forward as vicar couldn't do the date we wanted.

So this week I'm going to be an angel lol I've got food in now & so far I've had magic porridge, I'm not sure if I like it or not...

Anyhow I'll update the list later as on my phone at the moment.

Love & good weight loss vibes to all of you for WI & the week ahead. XX

Katie xxx

Make some soup & then you can have that as & when. Jacket Potatoes, SW chips, beans, sausages, eggs, or an omelette.

Just a few ideas...XX

Morning everyone !! I cracked last night and had a mconalds, Well i say i did i got it and couldnt eat it. i took the burgers out of the bun and ate them and had about 10 chips do you think 30 syns will cover it ! xx

Back