6 months to sexy

katiem said:
Thanks very much hun :)
And you're right about the discipline, mine is 2 and a half!
Thanks for listening to my rant! xxx

Yeah mines 25 months now not much diff, I can't complain to be honest I've been on my own since he was jus ten weeks and he was really Ill at beginning but still he was a good baby and even now, though they say terrible twos I hardly have to tell him off touch wood stays that way they do test us a lot i only got the one how bout u.. Hope ur first night goes well goodnight xx

I think quite a few of us in this group have lo's around the 2 year old mark...

Katiem - My H works nights & then when he's home in the morning needs to sleep. I feel as if I'm a single mum at times...I have so much admiration to those that are actually single mums, I really don't know how they do it.

My son is just 2 & 1 month old & the baby is 3 months, my son is going thru terrible 2's, tantrums, not going to bed etc etc. I was in the kitchen this evening making dinner & my son came running from the front room shouting quick Mammy, quick. When i got in the front room he'd put a pillow on top of my daughter who was sitting in her bouncy chair..a nightmare.

He's managed to pull her out of her carry cot twice...she just giggles & laughs at him...what a nightmare she'll be..

Don't worry about shouting at your daughter I find it hard sometime to try not to scream at my son & sometimes I do but as long as your not violent I don't believe it'll do any harm.

Hugs to you XXXX

big_bear - 34.5lbs to go -7.5lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-43lbs to go 16 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 33lbs to go 9lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 37.5lbs to go 8.5 lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 2.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 51lb to go 5lb lost
Faith08- 24.5 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 40.5lbs to go 12.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--52.5lbs to go 4.5lbs lost
kate81--36lbs to go 6lbs lost
Katiem-12.5lbs to go 12.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to go, 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-49lbs to go 5lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 38lbs to go 2lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 4.5lbs lost
Danico -49lbs to go 9lbs lost
Anna_vixen -38.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost

:)

Just updating my -1lbs hurray..

big_bear - 33.5lbs to go -8.5lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-43lbs to go 16 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 33lbs to go 9lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 37.5lbs to go 8.5 lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 2.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 51lb to go 5lb lost
Faith08- 24.5 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 40.5lbs to go 12.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--52.5lbs to go 4.5lbs lost
kate81--36lbs to go 6lbs lost
Katiem-12.5lbs to go 12.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to go, 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-49lbs to go 5lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 38lbs to go 2lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 4.5lbs lost
Danico -49lbs to go 9lbs lost
Anna_vixen -38.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost

Yummymummy23 said:
Lol I know I meant from work, you said u had to work, how old is your lo, credit to you to do all that and still be breast feeding, hope lo sleeps thru tonight, good night xx

Ahhhh I work 10 hours on a sat and Monday nights 8pm till 3am. Only 2 and half hours to go.
Mikey is 13 months (31st dec baby).

Actually have to tell u all I am going to be in an advert promoting Breastfeeding!!!! :D
filming sat 5th march! Can't wait. X

man i feel ill.
been feeling sick all day and now whilst taking a call i felt myself go really funny and thought i was gonna pass out.
I cant say anything as I am on whats called a MAP. Basically i have had 2 days off so far since feb last year and if i have one more i have a warning so i cant do anything and cant go home.

i finish in 2 hours time thats my only saving grace.
x

Actually have to tell u all I am going to be in an advert promoting Breastfeeding!!!! :D

Exciting - what channel is it going to be on, do you know? Would love to see it!

man i feel ill.
been feeling sick all day and now whilst taking a call i felt myself go really funny and thought i was gonna pass out.
I cant say anything as I am on whats called a MAP. Basically i have had 2 days off so far since feb last year and if i have one more i have a warning so i cant do anything and cant go home.

Sorry to hear your ill hun. Horrible, especially as you can't take time off. Really hope you're feeling better today. I wonder if you caught it off the little un?

Fatty_no_more said:
Ahhhh I work 10 hours on a sat and Monday nights 8pm till 3am. Only 2 and half hours to go.
Mikey is 13 months (31st dec baby).

No way really how exciting!! who for nhs?? What channels you'll have to remind us, wow!! Good for you Hun I gave up at 7 months, awww what a lovely new year pressie!! Mine is born on 23rd dec... X

Fatty_no_more said:
man i feel ill.

i finish in 2 hours time thats my only saving grace.
x

Oh no jus read this hope ur ok home n fast asleep, it's prob lack of rest, I know how it can be but just try n rest n have naps when lo does, get well soon xx

Well don't everyone! Sorry I've not been on in a few days iv had the worst luck!

First I opened the fridge door and a 5l bottle of water fell out and hit me right in the face, got two black eyes and a very sore nose! Then i fell down the bottom two steps in work, and various other things :-(

But, totally on track with the diet and going to look for an outfit to wear Friday at the Wales v England match. Hope this will make me feel better cause rite now the lose of a few pounds isn't enough to cheer me up! x

Well I lost 1lb this week! But I've now moved the scales onto a hard surface so theyre more accurate but it's made me 2lb heavier so officially I've put on 1lb :( :(

Well I lost 1lb this week! But I've now moved the scales onto a hard surface so theyre more accurate but it's made me 2lb heavier so officially I've put on 1lb :( :(

Oh no, I'm sure you've probably just stayed the same. Don't worry hun you'll get it off soon.

I weigh on the exact same tile in the kitchen every week so I know it's consistent.

Hugs to you XX

P.S How's the little ones doing?? My 2 are still sicky.

Thanks guys re the advert. It's being done by nct and I think...... Will be on all channels as the theory is they advertise formula so why not advertise Breastfeeding. :)

Going drs today as I have had really bad back pain since sat and last night when I got home the pain led me to tears. I have a feeling it's from my spinal. X

No way really how exciting!! who for nhs?? What channels you'll have to remind us, wow!! Good for you Hun I gave up at 7 months, awww what a lovely new year pressie!! Mine is born on 23rd dec... X

My son was born the 7th December 2008...

Thanks guys re the advert. It's being done by nct and I think...... Will be on all channels as the theory is they advertise formula so why not advertise Breastfeeding. :)

Going drs today as I have had really bad back pain since sat and last night when I got home the pain led me to tears. I have a feeling it's from my spinal. X

Oh babe I do hope that you feel better soon XXXX

big bear said:
My son was born the 7th December 2008...

Seems like lots of dec babies. I hate that mikey was born on nye. But he was nearly born Xmas day but they didn't have enough staff...... I had Pre eclamsia and needed inducing. So thank god. X

well I hope everyone's starting to feel better, and less stressed today :)
After my WW day yesterday I decided to do an experiment today.... I've had a normal SW day but I've measured everything I would normally eat and pointed it aswell. Worryingly I'm up to my points limit and although I'm happy with what I've eaten meal wise, I'm not hungry or anything. I've only had one syn today though so normally I'd have the rest of my syns this evening as a treat. I'm now thinking however that those 14 syns would add up to x amount of points that I'm going over on my intake if you know what I mean.
I think I need to give some serious thought to portion control of my carbs and things. I think I might continue with my experiment tomorrow, even if it is a massive pain in the bum to weigh everything, see if I can make some tweaks to my portion sizes and maybe I'll start to see some better losses..

I think portion size might be a problem with me too. I think if I cut down the size that would help. In fact if I stuck to SW 100% & had my correct syns 7 days a week that would help with weight loss.

I think that SW works really well if you have all aspects of it that you are suppose to i.e. HEX's, syns etc

Good luck with your experiment but I hope it doesn't go horribly wrong & you end up putting on...just be careful mixing & matching different plans XX

Hmmm... I'm a bit confused what to do now. I've stuck to SW 100%, so by SW standards I can have 14 syns this evening. But looking at how many points I've used I've used them all up. I'm thinking I might not have my syns today, because I've got a fibre plus bar left to have (I've counted that in my points already). Then tomorrow keep an eye on my portions of non superfree foods and see if I'm more around the correct level of points mark?

I know people say believe in SW and if you've got syns left you can use them, but realistically SW is just another method of restricting calories by cutting down on the amount of fat you can have. So if I've used up the amount of calories I should have had for the day pogging out on free food then I should be cutting back on my syns?!?!?

CONFUSED!!! But I want a loss this week lol

Back