6 months to sexy

Hi guys. Gonna try the chilli line and crab spaghetti from last months mag.
Looks lovely but has capers. Anyone know what they tTaste like? Never had them before. Xx

Hope things are looking a bit more positive today Leanne!

I've decided today is the day I go over to the dark side... I'm off to join WW at 12! arghhh lol

Big_bear - 33lbs to go -9lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-38lbs to go 18 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 31lbs to go 12lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 37lbs to go 9lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 49lb to go 7lb lost
Faith08- 24.5 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 36lbs to go 17lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--52.5lbs to go 4.5lbs lost
kate81--35lbs to go 7lbs lost
Katiem-9lbs to go 16.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 4.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-50lbs to go 6lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -37lbs to go 5lbs lost
Mission~possible 82lbs to go 18lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost

lauralou_10--50.5lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Anna_vixen -37lbs to go 5lbs lost

big bear said:
YummyM - Try keep your chin up, you know you can do this...try keep in your syn allowance & have the chocolate, don't let a bad day turn into a bad week (although I'm guilty of that)

I'm here for all of you although I'm great at giving advice but not following it lol...

For those still to WI good luck XXXXX

Thanks bigbear and ur totally right, guess most of is don't take the advice we give, I'm not even good at giving advice.

Come on BB take ur advice n let's do this six months to sexy we really want this so let's do it!!

xx

Fatty_no_more said:
Here you go. Hope u can see the attachment. Every time I try and go back to it it logs me out..... Am on my iPhone.

Everyone is doing so so well.

Yummy mummy big hugs. What gets me trough when I am low I say will this make me feel any better? Prob not as I will eat it and then feel crap cos I haven't stuck to it. Hugs. X

Hey FNM,

Thank u u r so right I really want this one positive change n i think a lot more positive will come with it.

not having any syns next two days even it out a little I can't wait to get a new wardrobe so many nice clothes went to mall today didn't buy a thing shockingly but it's made me more determined n I haven't been out much lately friend forced me lol glad she did

Just can't wait excited lol bring on June :)

xx

R9ch said:
After all these years of trying, this diet have done it! I only lost 9.5lb and guess what? I'm pregnant! Early days yet but so excited . . . Thanks for all the support xx

Congratulations Hun, I'm sure ur very excited look after yourself n love n cherish each day, we'll support u all the way.

Lots of love n best wishes

xx

Leeanne910 said:
Congrats on baby news I love baby news!!!

Things at home are gettin worse n now I have tonsilitus !!! When am I gonna have a break!!! Me n partner are off to cab for a 15 min slot with a solicitor. We saw little joshy tonight n it broke my heart when we left my partners moms. Josh cried for his daddy n jay couldn't take it and went outside n cried. :,( how can a mother do this when a child n his dad have such a special bond :,( I wish my little boys dad was like that. I wish they could agree to go family mediation. It's a much better approach but she just wants her own way. I love Jason. But scared I am gonna leave. It's too much for me and it's really testin our relationship. I'm so tired n frustrated. I want a happy family n while that cow is bout it won't happen. I don't even feel I will ever be close to jays mom n sisters as I was with my ex's cuz emmas needs are always met first... I wanna lose weight n still 3s 8lb to go :( we also wanna try for a baby September.... But with his ex still in with her claws callin all the shots. Me and new baby will be nothin but second best. So do I leave.... Just me n my little boy.... I'm such an emotional sensitve person this is hard. I think it's my line of work working for action for children through childrens centres as a family support woker. I support and advise and reffer families in these situations and make a light at the end of the tunnel. But with this my home life.... It's not working :,( why's things never go right

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s 1lb Loss: 6lb

Hey leeanne910

Hope ur ok, u have to trust ur instincts n do wat u think is right without being regretful, u said he is ur soulmate so even thou it's tough at mo maybe u should stick it thru for a while and see wat happens he hasn't done anything wring n needs u to just be there sometimes it jus being there without saying anything that helps.

As for ur new baby maybe things will change then in fact it would be like a second chance and would be more affectionate as he hasn't been able to with his son at mo?? As for ex she does know how good she has it and that's why she is being crafty n taking advantage?? maybe he should get legal advice is he on the birth certificate?? Sorry if u have already explained this as I haven't read earlier posts.

I know his difficult these can be lots of love n hugs

xx

Hi everyone, I would just like to say that I have been silently reading this thread for a couple of days and would like to offer all of you lovely ladies who are going through a tough time at the moment big hugs :grouphugg:

I have been reading what some of you are going through and still staying on plan, even if 50%. That fact you are still on here shows that you still want to get the weight off, and to be honest you are all such an inspiration to me as I find it hard staying on track without any external barriers.

So again big hugs and love to you all, you can do it, stay strong and continue to believe in yourself!

To everyone, well done on all your losses.

6 months to sexy..... WE CAN DO IT!!!!

:happy036:

jooloo said:
Hope things are looking a bit more positive today Leanne!

I've decided today is the day I go over to the dark side... I'm off to join WW at 12! arghhh lol

Oooo ur joining me! Good luck! Xx

Thanks yummymummy and Amy xxx

Well, I think the girls in work knew something was up with me today. I walked through the door singing and was beaming all day!

Still not going to tell anyone though yet. My parents and his parents know. I'm just on top of the world at the moment.

I've found sw easy today. Even when the girls had a chip shop lunch :-( I had my salad but didn't care! xx

lauralou_10--52.5lbs to go 4.5lbs lost
Anna_vixen -35.5lbs to go 6.5lbs lost

Well I think going to WW today was the shake up I needed... I'm feeling so positive again about trying to loose weight!
100% week this week, I'm determined.
Also I'm really impressed with activity points... I'm suprised SW don't do that tbh.
Jellibabe are you liking WW?

Love it! Although I do struggle to eat all my dailies and weeklies, wi tomorrow and I still have 28 weeklies left. Let me know if u need any help with plan x

Thanks alot :) You're an absolute star!
I think I'll be ok, I just need to get aware of when I want to eat more. I'm scared to eat my weeklies!

Back