6 months to sexy

I need to do this...all these posts are really helping so thanks guys :D:D:D:D Mx

Hmmm...not sure how to go back and add my name, new to the forum and doesn't let me do many things : ( I'll have a go now. Thanks! Mxx

Big_bear - 33lbs to go -9lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-36lbs to go 20 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 28lbs to go 15lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 37lbs to go 9lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 49lb to go 7lb lost
Faith08- 24.5 to go 4.5lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 36lbs to go 17lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 38.75lbs to go 8.75 lbs lost
lauralou_10--52.5lbs to go 4.5lbs lost
kate81--35lbs to go 7lbs lost
Katiem-9lbs to go 16.5 lbs lost
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 4.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane901-50lbs to go 6lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -35.5lbs to go 6.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 82lbs to go 18lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to go, 1lb lost.
curvalicious - 40lbs to go, lost
michjoanne - 46.5lb to lose 0 lost yet

I think i've done it...let me know if that's right!! Mxx

Michjoanne said:
I think i've done it...let me know if that's right!! Mxx

Yep that's it Hun, welcome :) and good luck!! This forum and this thread is so helpful!

I'm hoping for at least a pound off tomorrow night, not sure tho as drunk wine all weekend and had a full tube of pringles on Friday night!! Also had spagbol at bella italia today and a creme egg!! Omg writing it down sounds awful lol!! :) ah well nothing planned during the week or next weekend so I'll try extra hard! Xx

I know, it's only my first week and i spoilt it last night by having lots of rose wine and an indian : ( Silly me :sigh: Hope i did enough from Weds to save me, got three more days yet so will keep my fingers crossed! Mxx :(

Welcome aboard Michjoanne - don't worry we all overdo it from time to time. Good luck for your WI.

Anyone fancy popping their diaries up to try and keep ourselves on track?
As I feel some of us are flagging a bit?

I am
On my blob ATM and really craving chocolate but been so good this week even getting a syn free harvester that I will see it through! I have literally written everything that has entered my gob lol.

Good luck Monday weighers! X

Well girls, I had a massive blow out at the weekend.... I enjoyed all the things that I haven't had since starting SW. Tried to draw a line under Saturday and be good Sunday but it never happened. WI tonight and so I think I will probably gain about 2lbs. It will be the kick up the bum I need and I am back on track from today.
Was going to miss WI tonight but after arguing with myself about pros and cons I have decided to brave it and even stay for the meeting.
The gain may not be as bad as I think and even if it is it should get me back on track........ This will be my first gain since 27/12 but I enjoyed the weekend so no regrets.

FNM - took the words right out of my mouth (or the typing out of my fingers)

Daily diary check to get us all back on it.

I have been really naughty this week as have had visitors and been out for meals and boozing far too much - WI in tomorrow (moved from Monday so I have a little time to recover from the weekend lol)

Been super good today, planned my little socks off and feel so much better for pulling my socks up and getting back on that horse! No gym for me until the weekend and then I will be taking it easy.

Under 2 weeks til my birthday and HAVE to be 1 stone lighter (for my motivations sake!) I need to go SW crazy for the next 11 days! Got a feeling though I have put on lots this week through : ( so I will be back tracking that.

Diary so far (EE day) - my first EE day too!

B: (9am)
Porridge (HxB), low fat milk (HxA), tsp on strawberry jam (S1.5), Banana

L: (which I eat over 2 sittings 12pm and 3pm)
Tabouleh (S2), tomatoes, cucumber, gerkins, cous cous, chicken, spicy mayo (S2)

D: (8pm)
Salmon, steamed veg (maybe some mash)

Treats:
1 x Love heart chocolate from my boss (3syns probably)

Drinks:
Loads of water 3L at least and a cup of green tea : )

Syns = 8.5 : )

Morning all,

Well LO slept thru til 6 which us great although I was so worried bout him couldn't sleep anyway lol n jus kept think bout sw.

Feeling positive I couldn't plan yday but had brief look planning for two weeks today have to work extra hard and only 16 weeks to go!!

Good luck BB, walking will get things moving n fresh air n break is good for you nice to have a friend to do it, go you!!

Those of us who have let it go no worries we jus get back on it an we cam still do this stay positive. Make up for our gains this week??

FNM great idea of diary, really will help n I can steal ideas lol. Can't believe you had a syn free meal at harvester, wonder if anything chicken is syn free mmmm.

Danico you have already inspired me thanks.

Planning day today shopping tomorrow.

My first green day so will pit diary up shortly if you guys could check it's ok fir me please thanks.

Let's do this, I keep looking at clothes I'd love to have n tell myself sexy sexy sexy!!

xx

re: Welcome aboard Michjoanne - don't worry we all overdo it from time to time. Good luck for your WI.

Thanks for your support!! I'll let you know how I get on...

Targets (In black when completed) :

12 stone zone reached - 4lb
Half a stone reached - 7lb
Lost 5% of Body Weight - 9.5lb
One stone lost - 14lb
Lost 10% of Body Weight - 18.5lb
Lost half of desired weight loss - 23lb
Lost 20% of Body Weight - 37lb

Can anyone explain Rep Power to me? I don't understand all of the site yet!! Thanks ;)

Morning I had my WI & I've lost 2lbs...I'm really happy with that & I'm actually going to do a 100% week this week.

Red Day today

B: 2 Weetabix (Hex B) with skimmed milk (Part Hex A), banana & grapes
L: Pork Spare Ribs (fat removed) & salad - some fruit (apple, pear)
D: Plaice, with veggies & potato (Hex B)

I'll use milk today as the rest of my HEX A & I'll drink plenty of NAS Squash, for snacks I'll have fruit & yoghurt

I'm not sure re: syns but it's in the evening I have the problem so I'll use them then.

Good Luck everyone X

Well done bb!!!!

Today's menu.

B- 2 quorn sausages, sw chips, beans 2 syns for ketchup
L- x2 hovis w/m bread (b) cheese (a)
D- feta cheese (a) couscous salad

X2 alpine lights (b)
71g dried apricots (b)

Remember I get 1 extra hex for bfeeding.

So I will have used 2 syns on ketchup.
Working tonight and may need to have a red bull or something along those lines as been up since 3am with period pains and working from 8pm till 3am will get home by 4 and then have to be up with my son at 6am ish. So may need something to keep me going.

Anyone know if sugar free red bull is free? X

Edit.......... just to let u know red bull sugar free is free. So if I can grab one of those I can use my syns. X

well done BB thats fab my WI tonight but cant go as LO not well, know ive gained anyway.

Right my first green day-

breakfast- 2 slice wholemeal warburtons (hexb) with beans and dairylea light triangle as spread (part of hexA, allowed 4 more) banana

lunch & dinner- (bit of anything i could find as need to do shopping)
veg biriyani- rice with tomatoes, sweetcorn, peas, carrots and spices and fat free natural yoghurt

snacks- wholemeal roll (hexb) with 42g cathedral city lighter (hexa) red onion sweetcorn tomatoes worcester sauce pepper (pizzastyle)
mixed melon fruit bowl
fat free cherry activia, fanta zero and water

4 cream crackers (6 syns) with 4 dairylea lght triangles (hexa)

and 9 syns left for choc, or treat size choc n highlights hot choc, decide later.

is this ok??

xx

Below your statistics there is like a little symbol (not sure what it is think it's maybe scales) between the green circle & sign. If you give brilliant advice or are helpful on a post someone can click on that & leave you a message giving you rep power.

I'm sure that's what it is...correct me if I'm wrong people X

Hope you are all well X

Back