6 months to sexy

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant get back on the wagon. its my 30th next monday and i am out all over the weekend celebrating. just keep thinking will start again after but i really want this gut gone!!!!

Good luck to you too Elaine and EVERYONE on here...definitely keeping me going while i'm plodding along slowly but surely!! I like the trouser swapping chain don't you FNM? Hehe we'll do it between us...I reckon we should all meet up in the summer when we're all skinny and sexy!! xx

yup i like the trouser swapping thing but most of mine is maternity lol. x

yup i like the trouser swapping thing but most of mine is maternity lol. x

You will do it FNM...I know it! Why don't you have a week off (hol) as it's your birthday? Then you know you have a full week to recover. I had a blow out last weekend and was scared to go and get weighed but when I did I was so thankful for the half pound loss, but if I had put loads on I might've lost my willpower for that week. Just keep coming on here and chatting to us, I don't want you to give up because you're really doing well, even if you don't follow it 100% i'm sure a lot of your old habits have changed massively and thats a step in the right direction. I know that i'm making much better choices now and I think that's why i'm still losing the weight slowly but surely. Good luck and ENJOY your birthday xxx:scale: :gen126:

Well done GGS - 4lbs is fabulous

Elaine - I hate when that happens especially when you were being extra good ordering diet coke...but keep on going I'm sure you'll do just fine.

FNM - enjoy your weekend & your birthday celebrations but do try & get straight back on the wagon as the longer you're of it the harder it is to get back on.

Well I've been 100% this week not had any chocolate/sweets but still having around 12 syns until today. My period started yesterday & I just can't get full & satisfied & just want to scoff scoff scoff. I've had 2 weetabix/strawberries & banana for brekkie, an omelette for lunch that was fine but I just couldn't resist an almond croissant (annoyed as H brought it home) & half a ciabatta....

I had some of the chocolate pudding (from recipe section) to try kill my sweet cravings but I still want to eat.

Why is it that on your period that you want to eat lots more??? I've been drinking loads of water & having fruit but just won't hit the spot aargh!!

Anyhow can someone help with the syns:

http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/199519-tescos-almond-croissants-ciabatta.html

FNM it's my birthday tomorrow! lol Any other march birthdays?
I'm just going for damage limitation....

FNM it's my birthday tomorrow! lol Any other march birthdays?
I'm just going for damage limitation....

Happy Birthday for tomorrow hun, enjoy your day...how old will you be??

Going to be 26... bit of a shocker, I don't know when that happened lol I'm sure I should only be 23 or something!

I know I'm not old realy. I think just recently I've been thinking about things, having a quarter life crisis I think lol and it's been a bit of an eye opener that I'm 26 and my C.V. is attrocious because I've been concentrating on bringing kids up. I was working on the principle that I've got ages to start concentrating on career but I'll be 30 soon.
It's only cos got to start applying for jobs soon and I'll get a load of rejections cos overqualified and not enough relevant work experience!

Oh girls... Are we all on our periods at the same time or what?
I don't know what's happening with me ATM - I am having such a MEH sort of weekend!
It all started with the sw donner kebab lady night... It was SO nice and I know it's free but I just felt so guilty about it (argh!)
Then - I weighed myself on the wii this morning - 2lbs up!!! I don't trust the wii 99.9% of the time anyway, and it is normally between 3-6lbs too light (and that's rolling the carpet back!) but grrr just so annoyed!

Struts off well this morning - but then dietcokegate happened. Bleh.
Lunch was okay (I think) it was chicken and pasta salad.

I made pasta veg and a peppered quourn thing for dinner but then baked cakes for a friends birthday tonight... And yes, I licked the spoon at least two times before I did the washing up! Argh!
In real terms I know this is only about 5-6 syns (max) and I've had a good day and I should just carry on... But I'm so frustrated because it's not a 100% day!

In the back of my mind I am seriously doubting what I'm allowed to eat. Urgh. Even though I KNOW the plan works.

Man I am just so annoyed. What a rubbish feeling! So now I'm in the place where I'm hungry - I can't seem to stop eating... I can't stop feeling guilty about eating (even free and super free foods) I feel like I've gained 2lbs andd I was only 2.5lbs away from my stone! Argh! I hate today!!!!

So sorry for the downer :(

Elaine you've been 100% the rest of the week & I'm sure that today wasn't as bad as you thought. Try & eat free foods if you are hungry 7 don't feel guilty about it. I'm sure the scales will surprise you & step away from those bloody scales mid week it doesn't help...

Pick yourself up & have a fantastic day tomorrow...

I really blew it now as had chinese earlier, I felt so crap & weak & yucky from my period that I really couldn't be arsed to cook & my son decided that it was wind Mammy up day so my H said shall we order chinese & of course fatty here said yes...arrgh..

Well tomorrow is another day & I've got yummy roast lamb although I wanted to slow cook it but couldn't be arsed to do anything today so guess I'll just roast it with loads of veg.

Any ideas to liven the roast up a bit???

Any how me off to bed now so i'll check back in the morning to see how you're all doing XXXXXXXXXXX

Good morning everyone

Hope you're all well.

:birthday: JOOLOO - hope you have a fabulous day!!

FNM - I think you need to have a little break, get your birthday out of the way then jump back on the wagon. You'll have a clearer head then as all the festivities will be out of the way and you can focus 100%. YOU CAN DO THIS!!

I've just finished level 2 of my 30 day shred - :eek: thats all i'll say but am gonna do it again :D my workout needs a shake up and I think this is it!

Anyhoo off to tend to the flock, have a great day peeps

Hi ladies - good Sundays so far?
After eating most of the buffet and drinking FAR too much wine I got myself and my hangover up and did a class at the gym!
Body attack followed by Body pump!

I need to turn this around - I neeeed to!!.

I know how you feel. Bad weekend for me! Seem to have gone off the rails since getting my club 10. Plus on my * week so the last thing I want to do is eat healthy. Hope everyone else is okay and having a good weekend x

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a good weekend!
Well I haven't really followed plan at all this week, and been out fri and sat night with one having a 3 course meal and the other a sweet and bun buffet!! Arghh! It's also that time of the month! Soo annoyed with myself as I only need to lose a pound to get to my 2 stone award, and with weigh in tomorrow night i don't think theres much hope lol!!
I'm going to read all the other posts now and reply individually just needed to rant about how rubbish i've been!! xx

Going to be 26... bit of a shocker, I don't know when that happened lol I'm sure I should only be 23 or something!

Happy Birthday chick :) xx

I don't know what's happening with me ATM - I am having such a MEH sort of weekend!
It all started with the sw donner kebab lady night... It was SO nice and I know it's free but I just felt so guilty about it (argh!)
Then - I weighed myself on the wii this morning - 2lbs up!!! I don't trust the wii 99.9% of the time anyway, and it is normally between 3-6lbs too light (and that's rolling the carpet back!) but grrr just so annoyed!

I made pasta veg and a peppered quourn thing for dinner but then baked cakes for a friends birthday tonight... And yes, I licked the spoon at least two times before I did the washing up! Argh!
In real terms I know this is only about 5-6 syns (max) and I've had a good day and I should just carry on... But I'm so frustrated because it's not a 100% day!

In the back of my mind I am seriously doubting what I'm allowed to eat. Urgh. Even though I KNOW the plan works.

Man I am just so annoyed. What a rubbish feeling! So now I'm in the place where I'm hungry - I can't seem to stop eating... I can't stop feeling guilty about eating (even free and super free foods) I feel like I've gained 2lbs andd I was only 2.5lbs away from my stone! Argh! I hate today!!!!

Yup mine too this week :( and you really don't feel like eating healthily do you lol. Don't feel too bad with yourself, hope you're feeling a bit better? xx

Hi ladies - good Sundays so far?
After eating most of the buffet and drinking FAR too much wine I got myself and my hangover up and did a class at the gym!
Body attack followed by Body pump!

I need to turn this around - I neeeed to!!.

Wow you're too good lol! xx

Happy Birthday Jooloo :birthday: :candle1:

Katie...you'll be fine cos you've been so good all week! I'm sure you'll still lose! :devilangel:

Hope everyone else ok. BB I bet you enjoyed your chinese!! Sometimes we just have to do it so don't be too hard on yourself!! :p xx

Aaaaggghh! I know the feeling! But tomorrows another day, come on pick yourself up and lets go...we need to keep the trouser production line going :deadhorse: :slap:
PS. This was me last ngt and also this morning. Oops! :drunk: xxxxx

We all must be on our TOTM lol I just want to eat everything in sight but I've been 100% again today but I doubt that I've lost anything even though been good the other 6 days...WI in the morning so we'll see.

Happy birthday jooloo hope you're having a fabby day.

Elaine/Katie/Mich - I'm sure that you all will do really well, you've not been that bad a couple of days off plan sometimes gives our bodies a kickstart & as long as you can jump back on the wagon we'll do just fine.

We're only human after all, do you think when we reach target we're going to avoid meals out, drinks etc I don't think so as we have to have a life!

Hope you all have a fabulous week & hope our losses are great! XXXXXXXXX

Back