6 months to sexy

hiya everyone, hope you are all okay....I STS last week im hoping for a 2lb loss on tuesday and 2lb the week after ready for my holiday fingers crossed :) better get on that exercise bike and might go swimming next weekend.....Getting on the grapefruit and green teas all next week NEED to get below the 200lb mark something i havent done since i was 15 on the plus side i am now a 14 on the top and a 16 on the bottom which im really chuffed about.....You are all looking great and doing so well xx hope everyone is enjoying the weekend x

Hi everyone, you are ll doing so well! I haven't been on here for a while. I am still losing but I feel I am not in love with SW anymore, mainly because I'm just plodding a long with no target set and no goals. However I got engaged last Wednesday and I will be setting my target this week after joining a different group. So yay. Massive blow out this weekend due to engagement but gonna start fresh tomorrow, WI on Wednesday.

Well I'm feeling a bit stressed!
Had my sons non christening today.. Was an absolutely gorgeous buffet of which I pigged loads (feeling v. v. self conscious since most of the ppl there know I'm on a diet so must have been thinking you shouldn't be eating that you fat moo!) Had a fabulous time but now my sons going mental crying and refusing to go to sleep (hubby's got him.. I'm not just neglecting him lol)
I'm absolutely shattered, been a really long day and been stopping up really late all week trying to finish his cake (I'll try and post a pic at some point if I get chance.. I was really proud I'd made it myself!!!)
Now I've got to stop up cos I've got an assignment due to be handed in on Tues and I've barely started it. Don't think I've got time to finish it even if I stop up till stupid oclock tonight and tomorrow. DO't know what to do!!!
Also feeling really stressed cos we've got chance to rent a house that is infinitely better than what we've got now but I worry that it's not perfect and I don't want to regret moving whereas my hubby just says its got 3 rooms this has got 2 we should move but it's £100 a month more so I'm confused. It doesn't help that it's complicated but there was an absolute palace house that would have been perfect in everyway but we can't rent that which I think is what's putting me off this one. Which I hadn't seen the palace house because if I hadn't then I'd be happy with this one. I know I'm being daft but I'm still worrying. I'm just too tired and grumpy!!!
Really want to dig into the left over cake but had so much badness already!!!
Sorry for the long rant!

Firstly where is everyone....? Those that are still here well done you are doing brilliantly.

Amy congrats on your engagement.

Elaine - hows Slimfast going?

Jooloo - Glad the day went well. We'd the same problem with our son on his christening day couldn't get him to sleep & we were exhausted. hope you get the house you want & that you get your assignment done. I've been non stop completing application forms.

I STS this week but had an unplanned night out on Sat & drank loads of wine & champagne. I'm feeling really crap as have my period & a really painful ear.

Hope you have a good week, come back everyone!! XX

Hi all,
Hope you're all doing really well. You're right Big Bear, it's been really quiet lately around here... I sneaky peeked today and am 10st 11.5, just gotta shift 0.5lbs to make my 2.5 stone award tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Jooloo - sounds like the christening went really well. Well done on making a cake, I bet it was fab. I hope you got your assignment done on time.

Big Bear - good luck with the applications. I really hope something comes up for you soon.

Amy - congratulations on your engagement! Sorry to hear you've fallen out of love with sw though. Maybe the thought of being a thin bride can motivate you?

Have a good tuesday everyone! x

hiya everyone, well i lost 3lb this week when i weighed yesterday but i had a chinese last night (nothing was really bad) and i weighed this morning and i had put on 4lb :S confused !! im going to say i lost 3lb and then not touch the scales until next tuesday.....so if i have a little gain i know why....

xx

Hi beautiful ladies... first weigh in after a week on slim fast.... one pound down. Yes, that's right. One 'meal' a day for 7 days and I am one pound down.

Firstly where is everyone....? Those that are still here well done you are doing brilliantly.

Jooloo - Glad the day went well. We'd the same problem with our son on his christening day couldn't get him to sleep & we were exhausted. hope you get the house you want & that you get your assignment done. I've been non stop completing application forms.

I STS this week but had an unplanned night out on Sat & drank loads of wine & champagne. I'm feeling really crap as have my period & a really painful ear.

I agree... where is everyone?!?!?! My assignment is done.. thank god! Worried it's not up to a brilliant standard but hopefully it'll do.
Well done on STS when you've had a night out.
I really need to apply for jobs but I just don't know where to start!!

Hi all,
Hope you're all doing really well. You're right Big Bear, it's been really quiet lately around here... I sneaky peeked today and am 10st 11.5, just gotta shift 0.5lbs to make my 2.5 stone award tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Jooloo - sounds like the christening went really well. Well done on making a cake, I bet it was fab. I hope you got your assignment done on time.

Good luck! Hope you get your 2.5 stone award :)

hiya everyone, well i lost 3lb this week when i weighed yesterday but i had a chinese last night (nothing was really bad) and i weighed this morning and i had put on 4lb :S confused !! im going to say i lost 3lb and then not touch the scales until next tuesday.....so if i have a little gain i know why....

xx

I've had this before... I weighed less the day before and the day after.. doesn't make any sense!! Don't worry about it :)

Hi beautiful ladies... first weigh in after a week on slim fast.... one pound down. Yes, that's right. One 'meal' a day for 7 days and I am one pound down.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! maybe your body just needs time to adjust?!?!?
Try not to be disheartened.
*Hugs*

Well I'm still minimins-ing. My plans to eat healthy since finding out I was expecting ended last Wednesday when nausea set in. And the last 3 days I hve been sick too :( I'm only bout 5 weeks or less :( can't beleive I have it this soon! Weighed myself and I am maintaining. But hope I don't gain loads later on or I will be upset cuz of how big I already am!

Other half cooked his first ever propper food today as I'm so unwell! Cottage pie! For me him and my son!!! :) He made me eat it lol I had no choice even though I'm off food

Hope ur all well xxx

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

hiya everyone, hope you are all okay....I STS last week im hoping for a 2lb loss on tuesday and 2lb the week after ready for my holiday fingers crossed :) better get on that exercise bike and might go swimming next weekend.....Getting on the grapefruit and green teas all next week NEED to get below the 200lb mark something i havent done since i was 15 on the plus side i am now a 14 on the top and a 16 on the bottom which im really chuffed about.....You are all looking great and doing so well xx hope everyone is enjoying the weekend x
Fantastic GGS...well done ;):D xxx

Hi everyone, you are ll doing so well! I haven't been on here for a while. I am still losing but I feel I am not in love with SW anymore, mainly because I'm just plodding a long with no target set and no goals. However I got engaged last Wednesday and I will be setting my target this week after joining a different group. So yay. Massive blow out this weekend due to engagement but gonna start fresh tomorrow, WI on Wednesday.
Congratulations Amy...so pleased for you. Stay with us and keep going :(:p:D xxx
Well I'm feeling a bit stressed!
Had my sons non christening today.. Was an absolutely gorgeous buffet of which I pigged loads (feeling v. v. self conscious since most of the ppl there know I'm on a diet so must have been thinking you shouldn't be eating that you fat moo!) Had a fabulous time but now my sons going mental crying and refusing to go to sleep (hubby's got him.. I'm not just neglecting him lol)
I'm absolutely shattered, been a really long day and been stopping up really late all week trying to finish his cake (I'll try and post a pic at some point if I get chance.. I was really proud I'd made it myself!!!)
Now I've got to stop up cos I've got an assignment due to be handed in on Tues and I've barely started it. Don't think I've got time to finish it even if I stop up till stupid oclock tonight and tomorrow. DO't know what to do!!!
Also feeling really stressed cos we've got chance to rent a house that is infinitely better than what we've got now but I worry that it's not perfect and I don't want to regret moving whereas my hubby just says its got 3 rooms this has got 2 we should move but it's £100 a month more so I'm confused. It doesn't help that it's complicated but there was an absolute palace house that would have been perfect in everyway but we can't rent that which I think is what's putting me off this one. Which I hadn't seen the palace house because if I hadn't then I'd be happy with this one. I know I'm being daft but I'm still worrying. I'm just too tired and grumpy!!!
Really want to dig into the left over cake but had so much badness already!!!
Sorry for the long rant!
Ah Jooloo rant on here whenever you like. You're doing really well with your weight loss so take no notice of the ignorant stares!! xxx

Amy congrats on your engagement.

Elaine - hows Slimfast going?

I'm hereeeeeeeeee. Wish I could STS tomorrow! :D xx
Hi all,

Have a good tuesday everyone! x
Good luck Krups...you can do it :D;) xxx

xx
Silly scales, mine do weird things like that all the time!! Good luck for next week:D:flirt2:;) xxx
1lb off it better than 1lb on!! I quite like Slimfast, used to do that a few years ago, french vanilla was my favourite!! Take it easy hon :D:D:Dxxx
Well I'm still minimins-ing. My plans to eat healthy since finding out I was expecting ended last Wednesday when nausea set in. And the last 3 days I hve been sick too :( I'm only bout 5 weeks or less :( can't beleive I have it this soon! Weighed myself and I am maintaining. But hope I don't gain loads later on or I will be upset cuz of how big I already am!

Other half cooked his first ever propper food today as I'm so unwell! Cottage pie! For me him and my son!!! :) He made me eat it lol I had no choice even though I'm off food

Hope ur all well xxx

Keep at it Leeanne xxx

Hey guys, not been on for a few days, my pc going really slowly at moment, no idea why, so bit of an ordeal being on here! Re: dress that I bought for wedding I was going to on Sat (just gone), I chickened out wearing it because I was going on the bus to the wedding and coming home on the night bus, I just felt the dress was a bit over the top under those circumstances, so I wore something more casual and comfortable. Still got loads of compliments so i was happy!! Decided I would save the dress until this week (races on Saturday) but i've tried it on and decided I don't want to wear it for that either!! To be honest, I just don't think it's me! So i've sent it back!! Annoying thing is, I had it taken up (way too long) and it cost me a tenner! So that was a waste!! I'm now wearing the dress I wore for a special Birthday party a few years ago, it actually fits me much better now than it did then...i've only ever worn it once and it was so expensive. Cream, real silk with diamante jewels sewn all over it. I like it. Going for simple black accessories, looks really effective :D
Keep up the good work ladies, i'm annoyed at myself as i've just been drifting since Easter. I don't expect to lose any tomorrow night but i'm going to my usual WI anyway as it serves me right!! I need to get back on this thing!! Hopefully i'll STS and can then do better for next week. Speak soon xxx

Hi guys!

Just thought I'd pop in and let you know how I'm doing... so.... week 2, day 2 on slim fast, and I'm hungry (ahaha!)

Jooloo - I can't believe it either! Going to give it another week!
Mich - How did you cope with the hunger? And what did you make for your teas :D

xx

Hi guys!

Just thought I'd pop in and let you know how I'm doing... so.... week 2, day 2 on slim fast, and I'm hungry (ahaha!)

xx
I can't remember now Elaine, was a few years ago. Plus I think I just had a normal tea, not low fat or anything. It was easy to do as I was at work and just used to buy the little ring pull cans, but if you like food like we do then it is hard not eating all day :cry: Good luck, see how you go. Losing weight is such a struggle but we're all here for you xxxxx :p:D:flirt2:

Hope ur all well xxx

You're doing really well that you're even trying.. remember that! You wouldn't be STS if you'd thought sod it.. I'm pregnant, I'm going to gobble everything in sight. You're doing really well. Be proud!!

Hey guys, not been on for a few days, my pc going really slowly at moment, no idea why, so bit of an ordeal being on here! Re: dress that I bought for wedding I was going to on Sat (just gone), I chickened out wearing it because I was going on the bus to the wedding and coming home on the night bus, I just felt the dress was a bit over the top under those circumstances, so I wore something more casual and comfortable. Still got loads of compliments so i was happy!! Decided I would save the dress until this week (races on Saturday) but i've tried it on and decided I don't want to wear it for that either!! To be honest, I just don't think it's me! So i've sent it back!! Annoying thing is, I had it taken up (way too long) and it cost me a tenner! So that was a waste!! I'm now wearing the dress I wore for a special Birthday party a few years ago, it actually fits me much better now than it did then...i've only ever worn it once and it was so expensive. Cream, real silk with diamante jewels sewn all over it. I like it. Going for simple black accessories, looks really effective :D
Keep up the good work ladies, i'm annoyed at myself as i've just been drifting since Easter. I don't expect to lose any tomorrow night but i'm going to my usual WI anyway as it serves me right!! I need to get back on this thing!! Hopefully i'll STS and can then do better for next week. Speak soon xxx

Can't believe you had it altered and then sent it back!! Glad you've got a really nice dress though. Good luck at WI and let us know how you get on.

Hi guys!

xx

Are you allowed free fruit on slimfast?! What a nightmare! You can do it though :)

Well I've just been hunting for jobs. Quite a minefield! I want to work evenings, which to me means after tea? I want to work from about 7-12 so I don't need to pay for childcare cos hubby will be home by then (theoretically). But when I find jobs saying evenings they say 5 onwards and 10 onwards is lates.... So where does that leave me?!?!?!
Confused. Hahaha I think I'm failing the intelligence test when I can't even work out which jobs I can apply for!!!

No Jooloo, NO free foods at all! Haha you can have:

3, 2, 1,

3, 100 calorie snacks
2, shakes per say
1, 500 calorie meal.

HUNGRY!

anyway, well done you! And what kinda jobs are you looking into? x

Hi all, I lost 2lbs today and got my 2.5 stone off award. Yippee! Now I've only got 1 stone 4lbs to go to target. Somehow I think I'm not gonna make it by June tho lol! Probably another 6 months to my sexy!

Well done on maintaining Leeanne. Don't be too hard on yourself especially as you're feeling so sick. Just maintaining is a good achievement. Good on you for getting OH working in the kitchen - that's what we like to see lol!

Good luck looking for jobs Jooloo. Hope you get something with decent hours. It does sound a bit tricky though.

Ela ine - you're a brave soul doing slimfast - I couldn't bear the hunger. Go you!

Good luck for WI later Mich. Kill those scales!

Last edited:
No Jooloo, NO free foods at all! Haha you can have:

3, 2, 1,

3, 100 calorie snacks
2, shakes per say
1, 500 calorie meal.

HUNGRY!

anyway, well done you! And what kinda jobs are you looking into? x

Well done you for sticking to that!! Don't think I'd have a prayer....
I'm looking for anything really. Part time evening jobs always seem to be a bit plebby

Hi all, I lost 2lbs today and got my 2.5 stone off award. Yippee! Now I've only got 1 stone 4lbs to go to target. Somehow I think I'm not gonna make it by June tho lol! Probably another 6 months to my sexy!

Well done on maintaining Leeanne. Don't be too hard on yourself especially as you're feeling so sick. Just maintaining is a good achievement. Good on you for getting OH working in the kitchen - that's what we like to see lol!

Good luck looking for jobs Jooloo. Hope you get something with decent hours. It does sound a bit tricky though.

Ela ine - you're a brave soul doing slimfast - I couldn't bear the hunger. Go you!

Good luck for WI later Mich. Kill those scales!

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd say if you've lost 2.5 stone you're already at sexy even if you aren't at target!!!

Of course you can join laughingitoff - a big warm welcome to you!

Back