6 months to sexy

Ela ine

No no bump I don't think lol though family and partner think I am showin but I'm too early for that yet plus i'm overweight lol but I can feel my uterus has grown a lot!

Scan on 8th July so I cam post pic :)

Jooloo

I been broody since my son was 1 lol he is 4 and startin school awwwww he so big lol
Will post scan pic 8th July hope u won't feel too broody then lol

Well I still not eating well and to be honest I feel well fat but I am losing still somehow!
Can't wai to be able to eat properly!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING TODAY?

Jooloo? Krups? Leanne and bump? Mich (have a good birthday, eh? cake for us? please :D) GGS? BB?

I'm away this weekend.. in need of motivation (haha)

and yes Jooloo my love, as soon as I can fit in to it. hahah xx

hiyaa everyone, sorry i havent been on ive been away :) but ive put on 4lb !!!!!!! But ive had a nice time and i now back on it !! xxxxxxx

I'm ok havin a throwy uppy day lol evil bump lol baby now is size of an olive :) this baby is a big olive or there are 2 olives tho lol as I feel a bit swollen today lol

Still not on plan :( jam on toast, cheese and tomato sarni and corned beef mash with cheese and beans for tea and a bowl of golden Grahams!!!!

So yeh... Not on plan but hope once sickness goes away then i will feel up to
It!

I won something tho :) had a package! 3 months supply of water wipes that are baby wipes with just 99.9% water and 0.1% fruit extract. No chemicals! We put our details in for the draw at the baby show last month lol glad really as we were gonna buy some
Packs lol now I don't need to!!

Hope u are all well :) xx

Ela ine

No no bump I don't think lol though family and partner think I am showin but I'm too early for that yet plus i'm overweight lol but I can feel my uterus has grown a lot!

Scan on 8th July so I cam post pic :)

Jooloo

I been broody since my son was 1 lol he is 4 and startin school awwwww he so big lol
Will post scan pic 8th July hope u won't feel too broody then lol

Well I still not eating well and to be honest I feel well fat but I am losing still somehow!
Can't wai to be able to eat properly!

Hopefully you'll start to feel better soon! Fingers crossed!

Jooloo? Krups? Leanne and bump? Mich (have a good birthday, eh? cake for us? please :D) GGS? BB?

You can do it! Here's some motivation for you... lol

hiyaa everyone, sorry i havent been on ive been away :) but ive put on 4lb !!!!!!! But ive had a nice time and i now back on it !! xxxxxxx

Glad you had fun! That's more important than the diet anyway!

I'm ok havin a throwy uppy day lol evil bump lol baby now is size of an olive :) this baby is a big olive or there are 2 olives tho lol as I feel a bit swollen today lol

Still not on plan :( jam on toast, cheese and tomato sarni and corned beef mash with cheese and beans for tea and a bowl of golden Grahams!!!!

So yeh... Not on plan but hope once sickness goes away then i will feel up to
It!

I won something tho :) had a package! 3 months supply of water wipes that are baby wipes with just 99.9% water and 0.1% fruit extract. No chemicals! We put our details in for the draw at the baby show last month lol glad really as we were gonna buy some
Packs lol now I don't need to!!

Hope u are all well :) xx

Wow.. that's really good you won all those baby wipes! I'm forever buying them...

Well I'm not sure how after my sneaky peeking (!) I think my scales must be off the boil cos the batteries low but I lost 2lbs!!! Yey!!!
Leader said to me today that maybe I should be thinking about saying I was at goal rather that waiting till around 10 st....
Feel a bit confused cos I was talking to my mum yesterday and saying that I feel like I can't be bothered anymore now I'm in healthy weight range and she said that I shouldn't give up now when I've done so well..
I'm thinking I'm going to get hubby to take some photos of me in my underwear and see what I think, as weird as that sounds. How are you meant to decide what weight you want to be indeffinately?Random!!

Hey guys

Jooloo, well done on reaching goal!! fab job!! If you're happy where you are now, then good for you. Although just be aware that now you're at goal you've gotta maintain otherwise before you know it that scale will start to creep up!!

How are you all doing? I suspect that as we're coming to the end of June that most if not all of you are well on target to lose that 3stones?!

Wish I could say the same for me, damn i've been so off plan its funny, life all over the show right now, I've managed to squeeze in the exercise and am certainly fitter but the fat is just not melting away :cry: am quite close to giving up the whole thing and accepting the fact that am not gonna get under a size 18!

Anyhoo just saying hi as its been lllllloooooonnnnnnngggggggg time

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-13lbs to go 43lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 11 to go 19 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 12.5 to go 40.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 15lbs to go 34 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 30lb to go 16.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

Nice to hear from you TC19! We're hear to welcome you with open arms if you want to come back!!

Hi guys...thought i'd better check in as you'll all think i've left!! Not been weighed for two weeks, missed 1st June one as I felt i'd put on 1lb and didn't want to spoil it, fully intended to go week after, but had completely forgotten that was my Birthday (8th) so I couldn't go as we were out for meal with friends smack bang in middle of SW class. Never mind, i'm going this week whatever!! xxx
Hello all, just catching up on all your posts.

Mich - loving the hair!

Well girls i lost 1.5lbs today - just 12.5lbs to go! Hurrah!
Hi Krups, thanks I loved my hair for Derby, bit dark but you can just about see my lovely bun!! Well done on your 1.5lb, I must get back this week xxx
WELL DONE :bunnydance: :clap: :bunnydance: :clap:

I do think I'm edging towards a 16 - 18 now (down from a 22) but gee sometimes clothes are made on the snug side! ha ha ha

Hope everyone's having a good week?! I am.. on track for another 100% sw day! :bunnydance:

Seriously, it's so easy to stick to plan now.. food seems like such a luxury after slim fast! LOL.

Hope everyone's doing great - trying to up my water (hello fellow race horse bb!) and currently on my 8th glass and 6th toilet trip (that's just since being at work.. and they are big glasses :D) x
Hi Elaine, get you skinny minny almost at a size 16, I am in size 14 pants now as all my size 18s look completely ridiculous on me now. I think my weight loss must've given me a new found confidence as well as my luck on the man front has been amazing!! Snogged 4 guys two weeks ago on a night out near me (hahaha bad i know!), then week after I went to Derby for my birthday and copped off with a bloke from there!! Then at the beginning of this week I started to talk to a male friend of one of my friends and he asked me if i'd like to meet up next time he's in the area (he lives in Birmingham). Then this Thursday, my hairdresser asked me if I wanted to go on a blind date with the brother of one of her clients. After lots of protests I finally agreed to take his number and later on I texted him...we texted for two and a half hours then all the next day, then he asked me out for a meal on Saturday for my birthday, we went, had a great time, then he invited me round to his place tonight so he could cook for me, so thats where i've been. Had a lovely time. So two dates in, looking good, altogether girls...'love is in the air, do do do, do do do...'. xxx :candledinner::bliss::character00100:
Well I've only got 12.5lbs to go till target but I think I've maybe set my target weight too high at 9st 7. When I see myself in the mirror I still see a fat piggywig so don't know what to do. I'll be a size 12 at target (currently a 14) so maybe should be satisfied with that? I know my current target is maintainable and I don't want to set a target I can't maintain so confused.com. We'll see...Have a great day everyone!
Well done Krups, you're doing brilliantly, I still see a fatty in the mirror myself but other people keep telling me different. See how you feel at your current target, nothing is set in stone xxx

Argh... WI today! Not feeling very positive!
Good luck xxxxxxx

Ooh i didn't get any cake, more to the point i didn't get any presents either :cry: It's rubbish being older, no-one feels they have to get you presents!! Had a lovely time though, had a few nights out and celebrations and also found myself a new man so not too shabby! xxx
Ah GGS, it happens...stick with it! Glad to see you back xxx
Well I'm not sure how after my sneaky peeking (!) I think my scales must be off the boil cos the batteries low but I lost 2lbs!!! Yey!!!
Leader said to me today that maybe I should be thinking about saying I was at goal rather that waiting till around 10 st....
Feel a bit confused cos I was talking to my mum yesterday and saying that I feel like I can't be bothered anymore now I'm in healthy weight range and she said that I shouldn't give up now when I've done so well..
I'm thinking I'm going to get hubby to take some photos of me in my underwear and see what I think, as weird as that sounds. How are you meant to decide what weight you want to be indeffinately?Random!!
WELL DONE!! Yes seeing yourself in pictures is a good incentive xxx
Hey guys

Jooloo, well done on reaching goal!! fab job!! If you're happy where you are now, then good for you. Although just be aware that now you're at goal you've gotta maintain otherwise before you know it that scale will start to creep up!!

How are you all doing? I suspect that as we're coming to the end of June that most if not all of you are well on target to lose that 3stones?!

Wish I could say the same for me, damn i've been so off plan its funny, life all over the show right now, I've managed to squeeze in the exercise and am certainly fitter but the fat is just not melting away :cry: am quite close to giving up the whole thing and accepting the fact that am not gonna get under a size 18!

Anyhoo just saying hi as its been lllllloooooonnnnnnngggggggg time
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii TC19, we've missed you!! A few of us have been leaving messages for you on here saying come back!! You WILL get under size 18. I thought it was impossible as i've been that size for around 3 years, but i've done it now in a couple of months!! So can you! Welcome back xxx

PS. Elaine, thanks sooooo much for the rep power, i've got two little green squares now : ) No idea what that means but I like it!!! Will prob take me forever to catch up to likes of you, BB, Krups etc though xxx

Lol at the website 'you must spread some more reputation before giving it to Michjoanne again' haahah!

Anyway!

WELL DONE EVERYONE! You're all so good!

Unfortunately for me (it's not so bad really) I've been away camping from Friday - Monday. Got back late last night. Ate far too much (really nice) food and drank far too much (not that nice) drink.

Sausages are the enemy and should not be touched - ever! (not quorn, may I add)

I had a tea party/cake stall this weekend too, for the charity I work for and currently have more than 80 cakes in the damn house! ARGH!

Need need NEED to get rid of them! May take them to brownies tonight and give them away for free! LOL!!!!!

Anyway, it's WI tonight and I'm sure I have gained weight! So are my scales, which say + 3.. yes + 3! I only lost 3 last week. Boo hoo. What is wrong with me? As soon as I get to my lowest weight - scoffy scof scoff!

MICH - you little minx you! Well done on the successful dates, not eating of cake and shimming on down in your size 14's!

I am a size 20 in jeans. (really) I bought a pair of size 18's and although they zip up the stomach is all over the place. HAHAH! Although I did take a delightful (ergh, nawt!) pic to compare for when I can fit in them ha ha ha! Don't understand how I can fit in to size 16 dresses and tops :S

TRES WEIRD!

Anyway, wish me luck for a good week.. and for WI tonight if I dare to go! xxxx

Edit: I HAVE to go. Don't I.

Hiya everyone well im back from london :)

Im 100% now until August bank holiday !!

Today is a red day
breakfast
skinny hazelnut latte, hexa

Lunch
ham and boiled egg salad salad cream 5 syns

Dinner
gammon, egg, chips, peas 2x hexb ketchup 2 syns

Hi Mich, Jooloo, GGS, TC19, Leeanne and Elaine(sorry if I've missed anyone out!)

WELL DONE EVERYONE! You're all so good!

Unfortunately for me (it's not so bad really) I've been away camping from Friday - Monday. Got back late last night. Ate far too much (really nice) food and drank far too much (not that nice) drink.

Sausages are the enemy and should not be touched - ever! (not quorn, may I add)

I had a tea party/cake stall this weekend too, for the charity I work for and currently have more than 80 cakes in the damn house! ARGH!

Need need NEED to get rid of them! May take them to brownies tonight and give them away for free! LOL!!!!!

Anyway, it's WI tonight and I'm sure I have gained weight! So are my scales, which say + 3.. yes + 3! I only lost 3 last week. Boo hoo. What is wrong with me? As soon as I get to my lowest weight - scoffy scof scoff!

MICH - you little minx you! Well done on the successful dates, not eating of cake and shimming on down in your size 14's!

I am a size 20 in jeans. (really) I bought a pair of size 18's and although they zip up the stomach is all over the place. HAHAH! Although I did take a delightful (ergh, nawt!) pic to compare for when I can fit in them ha ha ha! Don't understand how I can fit in to size 16 dresses and tops :S

TRES WEIRD!

Anyway, wish me luck for a good week.. and for WI tonight if I dare to go! xxxx

Edit: I HAVE to go. Don't I.

YES YOU HAVE TO GO ha ha! Seriously though you can draw a line under your naughty few days and start completely afresh. And who knows - you might be pleasantly surprised by the number on the scales. Stranger things have happened! Good luck my lovely, will be rooting for ya!

Ellloooo lovlies!

Ela ine get ya butt to weigh in!!!!

Well I've had 4 days of no nausea!!! Party party party!!! And I'm starvin!!! Sooo think sw may be bk on the cards soon!!!! As soon and i have money to buy the healthy stuffs!!!!

Well tomorrow is weigh in and well. Not holding much hope!! So sw better be on cards very soon to keep up with my maintains!!

Am about 10 weeks preg with a 1.5lb loss so far. And sickness goin. Aynt bad at all

Hope ur all doing well! Been quiet on here.... Hope u all haven't been naughty!!

Glad the nausea has passed Leeanne. Good luck for wi today Mich.
Elaine - how did you get on? Hope wi went ok.

1.5lbs off for me and hit my 3 stone award - yippeeeee!

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-13lbs to go 43lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 11 to go 19 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 11 to go 42lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 15lbs to go 34 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 30lb to go 16.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

10 weeks preg
Still not on plan due to money
Sickness n nausea gone I think so bk on it Saturday

0.5lb gain. Not down about it at all! Still 1lb loss since finding out!!

:)

GGS - welcome back!
Krups - well done :clap: sexy sexy :bunnydance:

Leanne - thats ace Hun, and glad the sickness has stopped - long may it continue!! *fingers crossed*

I wet to weigh in. 3.5 on.
Yep. Higher than when I started (since I rejoined) I knew the 'lowest weight ever' thing wouldn't last. Ugh!

Sorry bout ur gain ela ine :(

But keep ya head up u can do it!! Start postin ya food diary here so we can help monitor u x

Arghhh! Weigh in 2moro and for some reason I thought it was acceptable to finish off a packet of choccy dodgers cos I was stressed after the school run. I really need to stop being so naughty!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully trying zumba tonight though so maybe that'll fix things lol

Back