6 months to sexy

The new mister is fab...love it!! Bit fed up now though cos he's gone away for a week! Grrrrr! I put 1 lb on at WI, not bad after 2 weeks off inc. my birthday (can't remember if I already posted that). xxx

Yes i'm always sneaky peaking and i'm the same, SW scales about 1lb up on mine. Good luck! I'd love to go to Zumba but can't really afford it, it's six pound near me xxx

Aw bless Jooloo, altered circumstances really do make a difference don't they!! Hope you're not feeling too fed up xxx

Glad your new mister is fab! him going away for a week is a bit pants though!!!
£6 for zumba is a bit ridiculous.... it's £4 where I am. I think that's steap enough! I was thinking with zumba and weight watchers every week I'm spending nearly a tenner on trying to loose weight every week which is a bit of a joke when were skint.....
I should stop complaining about his job... I'm really glad he's found one and he's actually liking it, he said the other day that it's the first job he's ever liked doing and he's happy to go to work in the morning, I just wish it didn't mean he doesn't see the kids during the week!!

Still up in the lankes.
Have chicken, activia yogurt and sugar free jelly to keep me going but aaaaahhh it's SO wet and miserable! Hope everyone's having a good weekend! x

Hope you've had a nice time away! I'm impressed you've taken healthy food with you!! Infinately better than me!!

I am bk on sw!!!

Woooo hooooo

So far had musli n semi skimmed milk for brekki!

Not sure what to have for lunch!!

Not gonna be full on plan but gonna be a guideni think. Like not gonna measure as strict n not be strict on my a and b choices so if I want milke I will have it and if I want cheese that too. Wholemeal pasta and rice n bread for bs so it's healthier.

11 weeks pregnant Monday. Gonna start bump photos this month! So I can see growth and measure my tum too as am worried as I'm fat that I won't see bump lol

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

How are you feeling now you're back on SW?? I love the idea of bump pictures!!!

Wooowww scarily quiet on here hope ur all behavin urself lol

Yesterday I had the following

B: musli semi skimmed milk and plum and coffee and drop of milk

L: cheese and ham potato skins topped with tomato and cheese and an apple

D: speedy chicken curry and rice and a naan bread

Snacks: 1x brownie cookie

No idea my syns. Don't care lol still looks healthy :) and I have excuse I'm cookin a baby!!

Today's plan!

B: 2x wholemeal bread light spread lean bacon fry light fried egg. Coffee and drop of ss milk and plum

L: beef roast dinner and yorki pud and gravy

D: cheese and ham and tomato potato skins and an apple

:) feel good for eating healthier!!! Who knows in jan after having baby I may weigh less than before pregnancy lol

It is scarily quiet on here.. It always in on weekends though!! I for one have not been behaving myself... LOL!!

Well... It's confession time for me!!! Thurs we had a takeaway, we shared a small donner kebab and a small pizza. That was ok though cos it was within my points.
Fri night I had loads of points cos I snacked while I waited for hubby to come home.
Sat I took hubby and kids camping for fathers day. I gobbled loads of biscuits, burgers, sausages, chicken, pasta salads, cakes, eclairs (ARGGGHHH!!!)
Today after having sausage sarnis for breakfast I gobbled some choccy cos I was fed up and then we've been round to my mum and dads, had dips and bbq food and pudding. Long story short I'm on minus 90 propoints for the week!! I don't know how many ppl will know what that means but it's bad!!!!!!
I've decided I'm going to dig out my old peak energy DVD tomorrow and do that mon night, tues night, zumba on wed. WI thurs. I expect WI to be bad but it flickered between 9 and 9.5, then settled on 9.5 so hopefully I've got 1/4 of a pound to play with at least :0s!!
Lots of healthy fibre filled food and lots of drink tomorrow!!

Well... It's confession time for me!!! Thurs we had a takeaway, we shared a small donner kebab and a small pizza. That was ok though cos it was within my points.
Fri night I had loads of points cos I snacked while I waited for hubby to come home.
Sat I took hubby and kids camping for fathers day. I gobbled loads of biscuits, burgers, sausages, chicken, pasta salads, cakes, eclairs (ARGGGHHH!!!)
Today after having sausage sarnis for breakfast I gobbled some choccy cos I was fed up and then we've been round to my mum and dads, had dips and bbq food and pudding. Long story short I'm on minus 90 propoints for the week!! I don't know how many ppl will know what that means but it's bad!!!!!!
I've decided I'm going to dig out my old peak energy DVD tomorrow and do that mon night, tues night, zumba on wed. WI thurs. I expect WI to be bad but it flickered between 9 and 9.5, then settled on 9.5 so hopefully I've got 1/4 of a pound to play with at least :0s!!
Lots of healthy fibre filled food and lots of drink tomorrow!!
Hahaha i've not been brilliant either...I told the bfrd that he had to have no white bits when he comes back on sat and I would lose 3lb this week! Not sure I can keep my side of the bargain (not that he wants me to, he says i look great!). Had night in at a friends last night and had sweet and sour chicken and white wine...oops. Scales not showing it yet though so maybe if i'm careful until WI weds i'll get away with it :flirt2::eek: xxx

Hahaha i've not been brilliant either...I told the bfrd that he had to have no white bits when he comes back on sat and I would lose 3lb this week! Not sure I can keep my side of the bargain (not that he wants me to, he says i look great!). Had night in at a friends last night and had sweet and sour chicken and white wine...oops. Scales not showing it yet though so maybe if i'm careful until WI weds i'll get away with it :flirt2::eek: xxx

One night in doesn't sound that bad! I'm sure you'll get away with it :D
He sounds like a real sweetie!!

There are a few of us that wi on a Wednesday!

Just thought ela ine where are u lol not been seeing food diaries!!

awww Mushy Mich shall be your name from now on! HAHA!

Jooloo - Zumba is fab isnt it?! teehee! I've signed up for a Chairty Zumbathon next sun :O (argh)!

Leane & bump - how are you finding sw?!

hope everyone is being GOOD!
Weigh in tonight :) x

haha here I am :bunnydance:!

I do write in my own diary every day :p But I'll start to cross post in here too if you so wish missues!

Morning all! :p:flirt2:

Weigh day today. Yikes! Can’t really say how I’m feeling about it.. apart from the :eek: bread and buter pudding :break_diet: (ARRRGGHH!!) last night, I’ve had a pretty good week.
Oh – on Saturday night I did make KFC style chicken, minus the bread crumbs and homemade sw coleslaw… and I think I really, really over indulged on the chicken.
I know it’s free food n all, but 6 pieces of chicken? Come on!

That being said…all well and good apart from that.

Food for today:

Breakfast: porridge (HEA & HEB) with banana & strawberries = yum!

- also- I won a ‘banana slicer’ at work in a raffle, well two.. does anyone want one? Ha take a look-

Lunch: chicken salad… don’t even ask why – you know why!
I may (I kid you not) start cooking a chicken on a Sunday night and then chopping it up for the week! Tee hee.. but what to do with the legs and the wings.. hmm.

Dinner: Don’t know yet! After Brownies I guess!
I don’t know wether to get weighed before Brownies (half 5 class, which I can get to early – but means I leave at 6:15) or the half seven class (which I will get to at approx 7:55pm – after Brownies, but can stay the whole hog?)

OR! – remember I told you a colleague at work was joining sw?! Well she did (last Wed) and her class is 5pm on a Wednesday… so technically I could go to WI’s with her after work.. but what what what? Aggh! I don’t know!

What I do know is I NEED to get back to the gym.. look at me, lazy Mclazy.
I have however signed up for a charity zumbathon! Tada! No need for sponsorship.. haha.. if I asked for sponsors online for everything I do for charity I’d have no online friends!

Anyway beauties. Peace out until lunch, where I will come a stalking xxx

p.s. for whatever reason.. pics won't work.. but the porridge looks and is YUM!

Elaine me and the hubby aren't keen on brown meat so we make a chicken chilli with it....
havn't made one for a while but I'm sure it was the discovery chilli mix that was nice. It's in a satchet rather than a jar sauce so not bad on the syns/points. Fry up chicken, onions and sweetcorn, chilli mix, add tinned tomatoes. It's really good with rice and salad.

hiya everyone, Well 2lb off for me this week so ive had flexible syns today and had some chippy chips for lunch tonight im having a cheesey quorn burger with sw chips it is a green day :)

Anywayz here's to another good loss next week

yay !!

Well 11 weeks preg and this week I lost 3lb!!!!

Only been sorta on plan since Saturday! Now weighing or measuring or syn countin. Just with an idea of how to eat on ee and tryin my beat but if I need more I eat it :)

Whoo hoo! WELL DONE GGS for your 2lbs and Leanne (& Bump) for your 3lb!!!

:bunnydance:

So, 2lbs off :bunnydance: I am pleased with my weight loss but ofc would have hoped for more (i.e. the 3lbs I put on!!) Anyway, 2 down, 1 to go!
So hopefully that (and more) will be off by next week.

I am really going to give it 110% this week!

Main things I want to focus on though:
- Better food planning
- More water
- EXCERFRICKIN’CISE!
- NO NO NO LOOKING AT THE SCALES! NO! :scale:
I know I keep ‘saying’ I need to get back to the gym.. but that’s not exactly getting back to the gym is it?! Haha! Don’t want to write out a ‘rota’ as such, as worried I’ll deter! So instead I am going to push myself! Have dug out my trainers (at least) and am off for a power walk with my pooch and ipod shortly.
I said I’d call in on a few friends today.. and do some cleaning up (done!) so I’ll pop round for cups of tea and then hopefully (*fingers crossed*) get to the gym tonight! :character00116:

Also – haven’t been on my wii fit for at least 6 weeks (quite scared of what it’ll say if I turn it on haha)
So... aims for this week:
- Food plans! (THE NIGHT BEFORE!!) and stick to them :eat:
- At least 8 glasses of water per day (tea does not count!)
- At least 5 hours of exercise before my next weigh in! (This shouldn’t be too hard since I’ve signed the charity zumbathon is Sunday, infact should I make it 6? Yeah.. 6!) :character00116:
- 100% days. EVERY DAY!
If I stick to this I KNOW I will lose another 2lb. I know I will!

:eatdrink051:

Might also do some sort of photo thing, you know.. takin’ pics of my food every day. Anything else to keep me on track? Maybe! Let’s not get too optimistic! Haha!

Xxx :blahblah:

hiya everyone, Well 2lb off for me this week so ive had flexible syns today and had some chippy chips for lunch tonight im having a cheesey quorn burger with sw chips it is a green day :)

Anywayz here's to another good loss next week

yay !!

Well done!!

Only been sorta on plan since Saturday! Now weighing or measuring or syn countin. Just with an idea of how to eat on ee and tryin my beat but if I need more I eat it :)

Well done!!!

Whoo hoo! WELL DONE GGS for your 2lbs and Leanne (& Bump) for your 3lb!!!

:bunnydance:

So, 2lbs off :bunnydance: I am pleased with my weight loss but ofc would have hoped for more (i.e. the 3lbs I put on!!) Anyway, 2 down, 1 to go!
So hopefully that (and more) will be off by next week.
I am really going to give it 110% this week!

Main things I want to focus on though:
- Better food planning
- More water
- EXCERFRICKIN’CISE!
- NO NO NO LOOKING AT THE SCALES! NO! :scale:
I know I keep ‘saying’ I need to get back to the gym.. but that’s not exactly getting back to the gym is it?! Haha! Don’t want to write out a ‘rota’ as such, as worried I’ll deter! So instead I am going to push myself! Have dug out my trainers (at least) and am off for a power walk with my pooch and ipod shortly.
I said I’d call in on a few friends today.. and do some cleaning up (done!) so I’ll pop round for cups of tea and then hopefully (*fingers crossed*) get to the gym tonight! :character00116:

Also – haven’t been on my wii fit for at least 6 weeks (quite scared of what it’ll say if I turn it on haha)
So... aims for this week:
- Food plans! (THE NIGHT BEFORE!!) and stick to them :eat:
- At least 8 glasses of water per day (tea does not count!)
- At least 5 hours of exercise before my next weigh in! (This shouldn’t be too hard since I’ve signed the charity zumbathon is Sunday, infact should I make it 6? Yeah.. 6!) :character00116:
- 100% days. EVERY DAY!
If I stick to this I KNOW I will lose another 2lb. I know I will!

:eatdrink051:

Might also do some sort of photo thing, you know.. takin’ pics of my food every day. Anything else to keep me on track? Maybe! Let’s not get too optimistic! Haha!

Xxx :blahblah:

Well done!!!!

Well I'm being naughty today as in I'm being too good.... avoiding the carbs and baddies and drinking loads of water cos I'm praying for a loss 2mo. I've decided I'm going to say I'm at goal 2mo if I get a loss so that I can apply to be a leader and then carry on loosing anyway. Naughty I know but my maternity allowance is about to run out, bodyshop is doing my head in and I havn't even started it yet and I think I'd make a good leader hopefully. So I've got everything crossed and I'm going to pick out my lightest possible clothes and hope zumba sweats some weight out for me tonight!!!

One night in doesn't sound that bad! I'm sure you'll get away with it :D
He sounds like a real sweetie!!
Aww he is bless him ;):D

Yes i'm a Weds WI too Leeeanne ;) Lost 2lb tonight....wooooo! xx
awww Mushy Mich shall be your name from now on! HAHA!
Mushy Mich haha! I knowwww, not like me at all but I have missed him already!! xxx

hiya everyone, Well 2lb off for me this week so ive had flexible syns today and had some chippy chips for lunch tonight
Well done GGS :flirt2:. I lost 2lb as well tonight. Did you see my previous msg to you re: red days? xxx

Fab Leeanne xxx
Well I'm being naughty today as in I'm being too good.... avoiding the carbs and baddies and drinking loads of water cos I'm praying for a loss 2mo. I've decided I'm going to say I'm at goal 2mo if I get a loss so that I can apply to be a leader and then carry on loosing anyway. Naughty I know but my maternity allowance is about to run out, bodyshop is doing my head in and I havn't even started it yet and I think I'd make a good leader hopefully. So I've got everything crossed and I'm going to pick out my lightest possible clothes and hope zumba sweats some weight out for me tonight!!!
Yes you'd be a good leader, keep us informed! 2lb off for me xxx

Yes i'm a Weds WI too Leeeanne ;) Lost 2lb tonight....wooooo! xx

Yes you'd be a good leader, keep us informed! 2lb off for me xxx

Well done on loosing 2lb!!! Well I decided to stop being so silly and text my leader last night, she says it's fabulous and she'll be a reference and I don't have to be at target... horrayy!!!!

Day 1 = 100% and great! + 11 cups of liquid (hehe I love tea) and 1 hour swimming!

Day 2.
Red Day.
Exercise: Bodyjam (1 hr)

Breakfast: 1 x boiled egg & strawberries
Snack: 2 x handful of grapes
Lunch: chicken salad (ho ho) spring onion, boiled egg & salad cream ( 2 syns)
Snack: NAS strawberry jelly (0.5 syns)
Dinner: Grilled chicken, with babybel lights (HEA1) veggies, including spinach (blergh!) boiled new potatoes (HEB1) and sw roasties (yum! HEB2) gravy (4 syns)

Additional snacks if needed: bananas cups of tea (HEA1) activia yogs, although only have forest fruit flavour left, so must make magic porridge with that.

Syns for the day: 6.5
Syns for the week: 11
Nothing else will pass my lips you guys!

p.s. yes I’m doing Bodyjam tonight.. who knows what it will be (but it’s part of the Les Mills group so hey – a calorie burner I think.. with jamin’ music?) will google on my lunch.

Just wanted to say :thankyou: SO MUCH for spurring me on atm.. feels so good! Gonna do this. We’re gonna do this!!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Weekend soon!! xx

Sorry michjoanne i didnt see it.. well a typical red day for me would be

Breakfast
fruit and yogurt (if im at work) or lean bacon, quorn sausage, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes and fry light eggs (on a weekend)

Lunch would be
either chicken salad pitta (weekend hexb) chicken tikka salad (work day 5 syns) or small turkey salad bun (work day hexb)

Dinner could be
mixed grill with steak, lamb, gammon, lf sausage 1 syn, flat mushroom and an egg with chips hexb or gammon and egg with chips hexb or beef casarole in the slow cooker with crispy roasties

and as for your hexa use that for milk or have a strawberry nesquick for 3 syns x

Day 1 = 100% and great! + 11 cups of liquid (hehe I love tea) and 1 hour swimming!

Day 2.
Red Day.
Exercise: Bodyjam (1 hr)

Breakfast: 1 x boiled egg & strawberries
Snack: 2 x handful of grapes
Lunch: chickensalad (ho ho) spring onion, boiled egg & salad cream ( 2 syns)
Snack: NAS strawberry jelly (0.5 syns)
Dinner: Grilled chicken, with babybel lights (HEA1) veggies, including spinach (blergh!) boiled new potatoes (HEB1) and sw roasties (yum! HEB2) gravy (4 syns)

Additional snacks if needed: bananascups of tea (HEA1) activia yogs, although only have forest fruit flavour left, so must make magic porridge with that.

Syns for the day: 6.5
Syns for the week: 11
Nothing else will pass my lips you guys!

p.s. yes I’m doing Bodyjam tonight.. who knows what it will be (but it’s part of the Les Mills group so hey – a calorie burner I think.. with jamin’ music?) will google on my lunch.

Just wanted to say :thankyou: SO MUCH for spurring me on atm.. feels so good! Gonna do this. We’re gonna do this!!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Weekend soon!! xx

Sounds like you're really motivated!! Glad you're feeling so supported!!!

Sorry michjoanne i didnt see it.. well a typical red day for me would be

Breakfast
fruit and yogurt (if im at work) or lean bacon, quorn sausage, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes and fry light eggs (on a weekend)

Lunch would be
either chicken salad pitta (weekend hexb) chicken tikka salad (work day 5 syns) or small turkey salad bun (work day hexb)

Dinner could be
mixed grill with steak, lamb, gammon, lf sausage 1 syn, flat mushroom and an egg with chips hexb or gammon and egg with chips hexb or beef casarole in the slow cooker with crispy roasties

and as for your hexa use that for milk or have a strawberry nesquick for 3 syns x

Mmmmmm mixed grill!! Sounds yummy!!!

Well guys, I lost 1lb. I'm actually quite ashamed rather than thrilled though.... It's bordering on obsessive not eating anything other than chicken and vege yesterday, drinking gallons of water and not having any breakfast or anything to drink this morning!!
Never doing that again because I felt properly poorly this morning and doing zumba last night I felt rough. It was all stupid anyway since I didn't even need to be at target to apply!!
Anyway back on the straight and narrow from now on!!!!

I was the last person to update the list?!?! Does everyone else keep on forgetting?!!

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-13lbs to go 43lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 11 to go 19 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 11 to go 42lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 12.5lbs to go 36.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost