6 months to sexy

Keep at it Jooloo, you can do it and he will go to sleep soon! Sorry about the gain, although like you say perhaps its a good thing and the motivation you needed :) xx

Trying to get these 3lbs off and I thought I was doing well... haha
Have been 100% except Pizza hut tuesday night when I had about 70 syns lol! And then tonight, I was peed off and stressed (waiting for results from uni) and I wanted Hagen Daas Strawberry cheesecake so hubby went to Asda (only £2!!!) and i've eaten nearly the full tub!!! ARGHHH!! So i'm back to it tomorrow morning :) xxx

p.s I also forgot I had takeaway Monday night... lmao hubby kindly reminded me! ;) Perhaps i haven't been as good as i thought lmao xx

Meh.
Did not stop eating. Still scoff scoff scoff. Long story short I weighed at the gym and apparently have gained 4lb since weigh in (which was Tueesfay am ffs!) I know I shouldn't have weighed... But whatever, I rang my consultant, cried (yep!) and sorted this out!

Have written down the times I go for bad stuff and found stuff to do during these times.

From today in going to:

- do success express
- drink 2l of water per day
- exercise at least 3 times this week

I was a complete mess last night. But not going to let this bad couple of (well three) days turn into a bad week or even month.

There are so many reasons I want this, I need to do it.
I am going to do it.

Good luck elaine.....I really need to get my head in this !! I need to shift this 42lb by next january so im starting a new challenge add yourselfs on guys :):) and good luck x

Gonnagetskinny20 - 42lbs to go 0lbs lost

Good luck elaine.....I really need to get my head in this !! I need to shift this 42lb by next january so im starting a new challenge add yourselfs on guys :):) and good luck x

Thanks so much babe :)

I can't believe it's been 6 months (LOL I can - I am SUCH a faffer!) I only managed to lose 26lbs in total. UGh. so much more needs to go. I am totally. definitely. joining you! And forever more.. go quiet on weekends we will not! ahahah.

42lbs is 3 stone isnt it? So half a stone a month? The 1st of Jan will be 6 months time :O My birthday is the 18th of Jan...

Elaine - 42lbs to go 0lbs lost.

Oh my god I'm due somewhere near jan lol I stand no chance hahaha

I'm bout 12 weeks now and showin real bad wondering if there are 2 in there uh oh

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Hi everyone! I'm liking the weekend posts!!!
I'm feeling alot more positive today. I had my first proper bodyshop party yesterday, £250 worth of sales!! That means I made about £60 quid in one night. Don't know how I'm going to get more parties though.. Really hope I get a steady job soon

I'll buy some bodyshop stuff (shall I just browse online and tell you what I want?!) as my half stone reward.. hopefully I will get there BLOODY SOON! hahah x

I'll buy some bodyshop stuff (shall I just browse online and tell you what I want?!) as my half stone reward.. hopefully I will get there BLOODY SOON! hahah x

Here is the online catalogue mrs
pages_NP.pdf
You will get there soon!!
I was just thinking how fast the last 6 months has gone... Hopefully we'll all be at target in another 6 months!!

Hello all you beautiful ladies

It's been a little while since I've been on here. I managed to get rid of my tooth abscess although I had lots of problems with it.

I started my new job & I'm loving it altho absolutely shattered doing it, looking after the 2 wee ones & general housework etc etc

I went to see take that it was the best night of my life absolutely loved it.

Not been very good the last few weeks to be honest totally got fed up with SW & had no motivation. I haven't added the last few weeks on although lost 1.5lbs. I forgot to WI this morning as was rushing to get the kids ready & to go to work. I'm sure I've had a gain as had beer, hotdogs cake etc over the weekend & not bothered counting syns/HEX's

My 6 months is up so starting another 6 months pmsl...starting properly again tomorrow.

I think i'll join class when i get paid the end of the month as need motivation.

Glad all of you are doing so well & I'll be on here again soon.

Take Care

BBxxxxx

:-( :-( :-( :-( put 4.5lb on :-(

Don't worry too much Elaine, it happens to us all (well it has to me anyway!). You'll soon get that off if you put your mind to it. Fresh week=fresh new start. You go girl!

Thank you guys :thankyou:

2.5lbs on for me, just scoffed all weekend & can't seem to stop!

Elaine I'm sure we'll get it off this week, good luck X

Hello all you beautiful ladies

It's been a little while since I've been on here. I managed to get rid of my tooth abscess although I had lots of problems with it.

I started my new job & I'm loving it altho absolutely shattered doing it, looking after the 2 wee ones & general housework etc etc

I went to see take that it was the best night of my life absolutely loved it.

Not been very good the last few weeks to be honest totally got fed up with SW & had no motivation. I haven't added the last few weeks on although lost 1.5lbs. I forgot to WI this morning as was rushing to get the kids ready & to go to work. I'm sure I've had a gain as had beer, hotdogs cake etc over the weekend & not bothered counting syns/HEX's

My 6 months is up so starting another 6 months pmsl...starting properly again tomorrow.

I think i'll join class when i get paid the end of the month as need motivation.

Glad all of you are doing so well & I'll be on here again soon.

Take Care

BBxxxxx
Hi BB lovely to hear from you. Glad jobs going well and that you're going to class this week, best thing for it, I can't do it on my own xxx

:-( :-( :-( :-( put 4.5lb on :-(
Bugger bugger bugger...will be all water hon, you'll easily get it off xxx
2.5lbs on for me, just scoffed all weekend & can't seem to stop!

Elaine I'm sure we'll get it off this week, good luck X
Same for you BB, I put 1.5 on last week on my *week and lost 3lb this week without really trying too hard...good luck xxx

Oh no!!! Hope you're ok... positive thinking, quick on quick off deffinately
x
Hi Jooloo...I agree with the quick on quick off theory, always happens that way for me!! xxx
Don't worry too much Elaine, it happens to us all (well it has to me anyway!). You'll soon get that off if you put your mind to it. Fresh week=fresh new start. You go girl!
Hi Krups :D xxx

Hi guys
Haven't been on much recently sorry :wave_cry: Been feeling bit sorry for myself re: split last week but sod him, was out sat ngt hoping to pick up new model (!!!) but was dead, due to the fight being on. Oh well, another time :sigh: sigh xx
Have been sort of good until weekend then had bit of blow out, got back on it monday but was then a bit ill today so off work, prob cos ate too much sunday at my mums! Cos I was feeling weak and frail I went to WI a day early (cheat!!) and was thrilled to lose 3lb. Got my 10% award and got into 11s which has been a long time coming!! Just hope it won't make this week harder cos I was ill today!! Anyway hope we're all well and good to know we're all still hard at it! xxx
PS. What's the deal with the signature, I added my fourth award to my signature but had to delete a few goals as wouldn't let me fit them in, do I have to send more posts or something? This happened to me very early on and it is was cos I hadn't posted enough? Anyone know? Had more goals but had to delete them! Plus I may be getting a 5th award next week and won't have any room to fit it in! xx

Does anyone know the post priviliges? Only have just under 500 posts and i'm fed up having to keep deleting some of my goals in my signature as they won't fit on!!!:mad: xxx

Hi Mich, great to see you back but sorry to hear you've been feeling a bit down. Re posting privileges, I thought it was only 50 posts to get the maximum amount of space so I'm a bit stumped there...

Grand to hear from you again BB - you'll shift that 2.5lbs in no time.

Hi Jooloo, GGS and Leeanne *waves hello madly*

Back