6 months to sexy

Oooh and since it's bbq wether veggie kebabs with onions, peppers and mushrooms on yum!!! Have with chicken + rice?!
Do you like coleslaw? If you made your own it might not be too many syns, if you used extra light mayo/salad cream?!
Everything else I assumed you like normal onions and if not you could cubs with spring onions, not too sure about threading spring onions on a skewer though!!!!

You're like my hubby in the vege you like although he hates leeks too!
Some ideas for teas:
Spag bol with homemade sauce, syn free
Chicken baked in foil in the oven with onions, peppers and then some cheese on top towards the end of cooking HEA served with rice and SW chips. I like cooking my rice with chopped onions and peppers to make it go further but thats a WW thing to save points. It is yummy though, espec if you through in a knorr chicken stock cube.
I like sheperds pie with peppers, onions, carrots etc in but you could put leeks in instead. yum!!
Homemade bolognese sauce in lasagne as apposed to spagetti served with salad.. do you do salad?
I've started doing a really yummy chicken and vegetable chow mein. Fry thinly sliced onions and chicken, a chilli chopped v small. grated ginger, garlic and whatever vege you like. I'd put in beansprouts, bamboo shoots, carrots, peppers, mushrooms. Fry until everythings cooked shove in the noodles and a bit of soy sauce and it's yummy.

I've just remembered that SW is meant to be 1/3 vege... hmmm I think most of the above would be fine. Just use lots of mushrooms, onions and peppers. I spend a blooming fortune on them lol

My menu plan has gone wrong already btw..... He only bought a pack of big double chocolatey biscuits last night. Of course I couldn't resist (I'm useless!!!) but I am back on track today and I've still got some weeklies left so hopefully I can still eat out on sat and stay in target. I'll have to make sure I get it together and go to zuba this week to get some activity points!!!
Aww thanks hon, some of those ideas are brill. Whats in the home made bolognese sauce? Surely lots of veg? (Yeuucchh). Yes i do like tomatoes and normal onions. But HATE cheese (i know i'm weird!!) and no, I don't really do salad either. You can see why I struggle to diet normally as I can't find healthy stuff I like. I'm finding SW easy as I can have pasta, rice, meat/fish etc on extra easy, it's just the 1/3 veg I struggle with, I used the veg I mentioned for this and I do like fruit, although it's so expensive to buy these days. I would say my favourite food by far is fish, do SW do a fish book? I just tend to come in and am so knackered I just want something really quick. Do you put food diaries up Jooloo? I need to follow one for a few days, had more bread today (silly me) xxx

Still not on plan am struggling with eatin again and bein sick all time. :( feel guilty cuz I kno I'm not eatin well enough for baby but what do u do when everythin makes u gag n turns ur tummy... Havin a stress cuz it's makin me tired plus my tum has ballooned and feel like a heffa

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 8lb

[
Aww thanks hon, some of those ideas are brill. Whats in the home made bolognese sauce? Surely lots of veg? (Yeuucchh). Yes i do like tomatoes and normal onions. But HATE cheese (i know i'm weird!!) and no, I don't really do salad either. You can see why I struggle to diet normally as I can't find healthy stuff I like. I'm finding SW easy as I can have pasta, rice, meat/fish etc on extra easy, it's just the 1/3 veg I struggle with, I used the veg I mentioned for this and I do like fruit, although it's so expensive to buy these days. I would say my favourite food by far is fish, do SW do a fish book? I just tend to come in and am so knackered I just want something really quick. Do you put food diaries up Jooloo? I need to follow one for a few days, had more bread today (silly me) xxx

I don't have a food diary up but there'd be no point following what I eat anyway with it being WW and the breast feeding getting to eat lots factor lol.
For the bolognese sauce I fry some onions on a low heat for a bit then shove in some beef mince. Add peppers and mushrooms chopped up small (although this is a recent thing, I used to chop them up big but I've recently decided that if I do them small it makes the sauce taste nicer as apposed to just having lumps of tasty stuff in the sauce(!)). At some point I shove in some crushed garlic and some chopped fresh thyme and basil. Also put in some dried oregano.
Cook until cooked(!) and then add in tinned tomatoes. I normally put in two tins and leave to simmer untill boiled down into a thick sauce.
Sorry the instructions are a bit vague... The quantities normally differ depending on how much vege I've got and when I put them in usually depends on how long it takes me to chop them lol
I don't use much mince though and I don't think it really matters. A big pack of mince is 770g and I've taken to using half a pack with three tins of tomatoes and then freezing half of it. I'm cooking for 2 adults a kiddy and a baby though.
Oh and if you want to use less pasta if you use macaroni instead of spagetti and mix it through (I'd have it as a bake with cheese ontop but that's not going to help you....) then you hardly need any macaroni, it seems to spread out or something. I've even skimped as much as 30g a person before and there still seemed to be loads.

Another pasta thing (the macaroni made me think of it) would be fry some onions add in some bacon and some mixed herbs or something cook until cooked (again!) and then put in some passata, add cooked macaroni. This is yummy!!

Still not on plan am struggling with eatin again and bein sick all time. :( feel guilty cuz I kno I'm not eatin well enough for baby but what do u do when everythin makes u gag n turns ur tummy... Havin a stress cuz it's makin me tired plus my tum has ballooned and feel like a heffa

Don't feel guilty at all. If you're worried ring up your midwife to put your mind at rest. Sometimes if you've got really bad morning sickness you might need some help. Try to have as much rest as you can! You can't be doing that badly if your tummy has ballooned anyway... baby must be growing nicely!!!!

[

I don't have a food diary up but there'd be no point following what I eat anyway with it being WW and the breast feeding getting to eat lots factor lol.
For the bolognese sauce I fry some onions on a low heat for a bit then shove in some beef mince. Add peppers and mushrooms chopped up small (although this is a recent thing, I used to chop them up big but I've recently decided that if I do them small it makes the sauce taste nicer as apposed to just having lumps of tasty stuff in the sauce(!)). At some point I shove in some crushed garlic and some chopped fresh thyme and basil. Also put in some dried oregano.
Cook until cooked(!) and then add in tinned tomatoes. I normally put in two tins and leave to simmer untill boiled down into a thick sauce.
Sorry the instructions are a bit vague... The quantities normally differ depending on how much vege I've got and when I put them in usually depends on how long it takes me to chop them lol
I don't use much mince though and I don't think it really matters. A big pack of mince is 770g and I've taken to using half a pack with three tins of tomatoes and then freezing half of it. I'm cooking for 2 adults a kiddy and a baby though.
Oh and if you want to use less pasta if you use macaroni instead of spagetti and mix it through (I'd have it as a bake with cheese ontop but that's not going to help you....) then you hardly need any macaroni, it seems to spread out or something. I've even skimped as much as 30g a person before and there still seemed to be loads.

Another pasta thing (the macaroni made me think of it) would be fry some onions add in some bacon and some mixed herbs or something cook until cooked (again!) and then put in some passata, add cooked macaroni. This is yummy!!

Thanks Jooloo, may try these. Never had macaroni as I always think it's something to do with cheese!! I do tend to eat pasta rather than spaghetti as easier to eat. That last recipe sounds nice xx

Hi girls!

Happy Saturday!!
Can't remember if I updated on Tuesday or, but I lost 6.5lb this week :)

Been 100% on plan since then and really, really hoping for a another good loss!

Also got zumba for wii so been shaking my thing on that as well as the gym!

Can someone add my loss to the new list please?

Hope everyone is okay xx

I'm not ok am stressed out n fed up an no where to turn :,( I hate everything right now and can't stop cryin my head feels it's gonna explode :(

Hi girls!

Happy Saturday!!

Hope everyone is okay xx

Wow!!! That is absolutely fab!!!
Is the zumba for wii thing any good? I've been fancying it... Well actually I fancy the one for the kinnect but I don't have an xbox lol

I'm not ok am stressed out n fed up an no where to turn :,( I hate everything right now and can't stop cryin my head feels it's gonna explode :(

Whats up? Has something happened? Hope you're ok
*hugs*

Well after having a massive row with hubby last night and refusing to speak to him all day (I know that sounds pathetic but there you go) I eventually conceaded to talking to him since tonight we'd planned to go out for tea for our anniversary and had already shipped the kids off to my mum and dads (first night away from thomas... arghh!!!). Well by talking to him I mean that I got dressed up to go out and then said I'm off out are you coming? All nasty ***** like lol he said yes and I said is that what your wearing? hahaha
Anyway the food was so amazingly amazing that I thawed and we've made friends.
It was the nicest tea I have had in as long as I can remember. We never go out for tea and this was super yummy. Garlic mushrooms with garlic bread for starters, chicken in a chilli tomatoey sauce with salad for main and profitterolls for afters.
OMG I'm actually feeling a bit orgasic it was so tasty. Wish I could afford to eat there every day! Although my wastelline is greatfull! I think it must have been at least a million points but deffinately worth it....
Better than sex! (Good job as I reckon we're both too full)

Hi girls!

Happy Saturday!!

Hope everyone is okay xx
Well done Elaine that's fab, you haven't posted for ages or replied to our posts like you normally do, miss it :sigh:
Re: list, we're all on the same list, think it's just you and GGS doing the new one! Hope you're well hon, you're too darned healthy for me!! xxx

Well after having a massive row with hubby last night and refusing to speak to him all day (I know that sounds pathetic but there you go) I eventually conceaded to talking to him since tonight we'd planned to go out for tea for our anniversary and had already shipped the kids off to my mum and dads (first night away from thomas... arghh!!!). Well by talking to him I mean that I got dressed up to go out and then said I'm off out are you coming? All nasty ***** like lol he said yes and I said is that what your wearing? hahaha
It was the nicest tea I have had in as long as I can remember. We never go out for tea and this was super yummy. Garlic mushrooms with garlic bread for starters, chicken in a chilli tomatoey sauce with salad for main and profitterolls for afters.
OMG I'm actually feeling a bit orgasic it was so tasty. Wish I could afford to eat there every day! Although my wastelline is greatfull! I think it must have been at least a million points but deffinately worth it....
Lol at your massive row :D Where did you eat? Sounds lovely xxx

Aw hon chin up xxx :cool::wave_cry:

Leeanne910 said:
Wow sonisphere! I wanna do download next yr!

I'm going to download next year :D my brother went this year - but he's been to practically every festival going :p

gonnagetskinny20 said:
I wanted to do glastonbury next year :( but then i realised !! i might do t in the park it looked amazing this year !! I hope leeds ends up good the line up is pretty poor xx

Oi! Lol I love the look of Leeds line up this year (but maybe that's just 'cos I love pulp, muse and lots of the minor bands :p)
If you're going we should definitely meet up!!!!

krupskaya said:
Hi Jooloo - a wednesday weigher here! I lost half a pound but that got me down into the 9 stone bracket for the first time in donkeys years, plus got my total weight loss to 25% so really pleased even though it was a tiny amount.
Him that's awesome - 25% whoot whoot!!! :bunnydance:

gonnagetskinny20 said:
Im a wednesdya weigher i had a sts this week booo :( xxx

Better than a gain my love! :bliss:

jooloo said:
Never mind GGs
Krups that is absolutely fab!!!
Well by some miracle I lost 1lb... I'm feeling a bit bad though because I've developed a very bad binge like crazy after WI and the next few days and then try and eat hardly anything for the couple of days before. V.v.v unhealthy!!!
So I've got my food planned for today and I'm going to try and do a planner tonight from the whole week and then try and stick to it!!
Fingers crossed :0)

Yay well done Jooloo! I really find that planning out helps such a lot! Had planned all last week and think that definitely played a party in my loss :bunnydance: have planned for probably 80% of this week too (wi on tues) so looking at another loss I hope hope hope!!
Planning ftw :D

Michjoanne said:
Hellooooo wednesday weigher here, but I didn't go, oops!! Will do my best this week instead xxx

Well done! I would love all my food planned but too lazy to do it! I may nick someone elses :D:D:D What food do you like to eat, maybe i'll nick yours muah hahaha. I think i'm slowly edging back up to bread again, i originally ditched Warburtons thick white large loaf and was getting weightwatchers bread but now i keep sneaking a baby Warburtons medium white in my trolley, start of my downfall I think :mad::mad::mad: I did so well last week I thought it may have been a fluke so thats why I didn't go last ngt. Need a planned week....hellllllppppp someone :eek: Need at least 3 planned days i reckon with NO bread at all and no veg as i hate it!! However i do like peppers, mushrooms, spring onions, leeks...do they count?!! Plus potatoes!!! xxx

Uh oh - why didn't you go Mich? I've been writing (some of) my meals in my diary (link in sig) not always great sounding haha but think writing it down helps me stay on track!
I know what you mean about the bread though - don't really eat it at all ... And don't buy it either but if I randomly decide I want toast I have to have 2 x big slices from a big loaf! Tut tut! That's a big mistake :p

Anyway mon cherie, Good luck for an ace loss this week

jooloo said:
I'll have to make sure I get it together and go to zuba this week to get some activity points!!!

Hey hun! How did you get on hun? I've been to zumba three times this week! Shake shake shake, shake your booty! :bunnydance:

[
Leeanne910 said:

Hey hunnybunch - hope you're feeling a bit better now?
And look- you are currently LESS than youstarted WITH a baby growing inside you :p so less of theheff talk!

jooloo said:
Wow!!! That is absolutely fab!!!
Is the zumba for wii thing any good? I've been fancying it... Well actually I fancy the one for the kinnect but I don't have an xbox lol

Whats up? Has something happened? Hope you're ok
*hugs*
Thanks beaut :thankyou: wii zumba is good but v. Fast and no talking(like on class, although I guess it depends on instructor? It's good though! And makes me' feel a teeny bit less guilty for not going on the wii fit in so long!

jooloo said:

Lololol laughed so much reading this! Hehe, no offence though - just like me :D

Michjoanne said:
Well done Elaine that's fab, you haven't posted for ages or replied to our posts like you normally do, miss it :sigh:
Re: list, we're all on the same list, think it's just you and GGS doing the new one! Hope you're well hon, you're too darned healthy for me!! xxx

Hey babycakes!
Sorry lovely, been a wee bit busy of late! Mostly working out and hurting my heart lol :bunnydance:

Been 100% on plan last week - so hurray for big loss! Been, I would say umm 89% this week :bliss: so looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday! Been doing mostly green days ) for a change :p) have to plan plan plan after though because I have:

Dinner out on Thursday and then fri-mon I'm going away for the weekend which involves lots of food and drink ... Uh ooh!

:bunnydance:

I'm going to download next year :D my brother went this year - but he's been to practically every festival going :p

Oi! Lol I love the look of Leeds line up this year (but maybe that's just 'cos I love pulp, muse and lots of the minor bands :p)
If you're going we should definitely meet up!!!!

Him that's awesome - 25% whoot whoot!!! :bunnydance:

Better than a gain my love! :bliss:

Yay well done Jooloo! I really find that planning out helps such a lot! Had planned all last week and think that definitely played a party in my loss :bunnydance: have planned for probably 80% of this week too (wi on tues) so looking at another loss I hope hope hope!!
Planning ftw :D

Uh oh - why didn't you go Mich? I've been writing (some of) my meals in my diary (link in sig) not always great sounding haha but think writing it down helps me stay on track!
I know what you mean about the bread though - don't really eat it at all ... And don't buy it either but if I randomly decide I want toast I have to have 2 x big slices from a big loaf! Tut tut! That's a big mistake :p

Anyway mon cherie, Good luck for an ace loss this week

Hey hun! How did you get on hun? I've been to zumba three times this week! Shake shake shake, shake your booty! :bunnydance:

[

Hey hunnybunch - hope you're feeling a bit better now?
And look- you are currently LESS than youstarted WITH a baby growing inside you :p so less of theheff talk!

Thanks beaut :thankyou: wii zumba is good but v. Fast and no talking(like on class, although I guess it depends on instructor? It's good though! And makes me' feel a teeny bit less guilty for not going on the wii fit in so long!

Lololol laughed so much reading this! Hehe, no offence though - just like me :D

Hey babycakes!
Sorry lovely, been a wee bit busy of late! Mostly working out and hurting my heart lol :bunnydance:

Been 100% on plan last week - so hurray for big loss! Been, I would say umm 89% this week :bliss: so looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday! Been doing mostly green days ) for a change :p) have to plan plan plan after though because I have:

Dinner out on Thursday and then fri-mon I'm going away for the weekend which involves lots of food and drink ... Uh ooh!

:bunnydance:
Hey Elaine, nice to see you back :D I didn't go this week as I did really well week before, lost 3lb and got my 10% award (don't think you were around that week as I didn't have any messages from you), but I was ill so I was worried that it might've been reason for big weight loss!! Haha i'm a chicken. Yeah i need to be having some 100% days, was looking for someone's diaries that I could follow, i'm a really fussy eater so hard for me. Well done on your huge loss, you're doing really well again :p:);) xxx

Yayayayay!! :clap: :bliss: well done on your amazing loss and whoo hooo :bunnydance: at 10% !!!! :D

I intend to have the best day on plan EVER today :)

This is how it has gone so far :)

- mug of lemon and warm war
- 20 minute walking the dog (body magic for avoiding a tractor - deffo.
- shower, cup of green tea and
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZPGVjNjQyY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Currently making porridge & frozen berries :D :bunnydance:

Sounds like ur havin a good day :)

I'm ok today the other day I had no sleep thx to kids age 2 n 4 grrrrr n they woke early n I had a headache all day n was cryin as we are so so poor that I have to lend off wonga a lot of money to get by to end of month :,( n then when I'm paid will be poor again :,( so am stressed. I was just down in the dumps n see no light at the end of the tunnel unless jay gets a job :( n that don't look good! :( so much debt :( and i'm only 24 :(

Sounds like ur havin a good day :)

I'm ok today the other day I had no sleep thx to kids age 2 n 4 grrrrr n they woke early n I had a headache all day n was cryin as we are so so poor that I have to lend off wonga a lot of money to get by to end of month :,( n then when I'm paid will be poor again :,( so am stressed. I was just down in the dumps n see no light at the end of the tunnel unless jay gets a job :( n that don't look good! :( so much debt :( and i'm only 24 :(

Leanne the interest rates on wonga are insane. You can get a loan from social security fund if it's for food and immediate essentials. I actually found out last year when my hubby lost his job and we were having a few probs that you were better off spending any money you did have on bills and then ringing up and getting a crisis loan so you can eat. Sounds backwards but they wont give you a crisis loan for bills..... have you had a benefits check?!

I'VE GOT AN INTERVIEW WITH WEIGHT WATCHERS!!!
Horrayyyy!!! lol
One problem... What the smeg do you wear to an interview where they'll be very aware of how thin/fat you are?

To be fair I suppose the more imperitive problem is what am I going to talk about for 5 mins in a weight loss presentation?
I used to be fat... now I'm less fat lol.

Well done jooloo! Don't wear black :D heheh good luck babe!!!

Leanne, hope you're feeling better today! I agree the interest on stuff like that is insane!!!!

Good morning sexier than sexy ladies!

WI for me ...

Attachments

• image-1793692035.jpg
    image-1793692035.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 26
Still stressed plus unwell now too :( with a cold... N weigh in tomorrow bah

Here is 16week bumpness

Attachments

• image-669644540.jpg
    image-669644540.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 37
Lost 1lb this week after that 5lb gain!

So now i am 1lb lighter since i found out!

Hurrah now I need to get on plan me thinks!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 12lb

Back