6 months to sexy

aww what a motiving post Jooloo :)

It basically involves a few stages, first being attack, which you follow anything from 2 - 7/10 days (or until you stop losing)

During attack you can only eat lean protein and very low fat dairy. So it's a lot like atkins, but minus the fat.
during this time you also have to drink lots of water and include 1.5 table spoons of oat bran in your diet.

After the attack phase you move on to 'cruise' which means alternating pp days and pv days.

pp = pure protein
pv = protein and veg :)

Anyway - I'm giving a go! Down 4lbs already this week (since Tue) but know most of that will be water.

Re: the other irritating little incident. .. he is an absolute MORON! And I can't believe how he has made me feel, further, can't believe I have been emotionally involved with such a moron for over half a decade! What a joke! Then the cheeky ship had the audacity to email me last night!!!!

Anyway, will top up on the pepsi max before my swim this afternoon : ) Hope everyone is doing okay.
Not heard from Mich, where aree youu :wavey:
and Leanne - how is your bump doing hun? Any kicks :D xx

Elaine sorry bout u naff time :( I wasted 4 yrs on a cheat n had a kid with him

U have to deal with loads of naff meean men to get to and appriciate mr perfect :)

Yes I have flutters now but I av an anterier placenta so no feel much

18 days n will kno bumps flavour!!

Enjoy week 18 bumpness

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s

Attachments

• image-4030508357.jpg
    image-4030508357.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 31
Wow! There is absolutely no way I could stick to that!!!
I couldn't stick with SW and staying within my syns, let alone having no goodies at all!
Good on you though and good luck. 4lbs already is absolutely fab!

Anyone any ideas on what exercises I could do to tone knees? Lunges? Or is that just thighs?

x

Awww LEanne! That is sooo cute! Yummy mummy haha! <3

and yeah.. slowly getting easier (and crying less) each day.. although doesn't help that the creep emailed me last night. (I know, after being such a beep - the only thing he should be emailing is to grovel the beep out of himself.. but nooo.. still not even a sorry. Who gives, I'm not responding - done with the toad!)

Hmmm none specific for knees I don't think jooloo (although I don't do any kind of 'strength' work apart from body pump.

I think any cardio wiill be good... I wanna shift the fat from my knees.. I don't even have knees! LOL

Good luck babycakes! xx

Weigh in for me!! Had a gain last week but didn't go to class-tsk tsk! So hoping for a sts this morning which will actually mean a 4lb loss - if I do it!

Anyway, where is everyone? I also joined a '6 months to sexy for santa' challenge thinking it was 'you beauties! Haha x

Elaine sorry bout u naff time :( I wasted 4 yrs on a cheat n had a kid with him

U have to deal with loads of naff meean men to get to and appriciate mr perfect :)

Yes I have flutters now but I av an anterier placenta so no feel much

18 days n will kno bumps flavour!!

Enjoy week 18 bumpness

I think you must have posted this whilst I was writing so I wasn't ignoring you!
It's so eciting you've got a baby in your belly!!!

Awww LEanne! That is sooo cute! Yummy mummy haha! <3

and yeah.. slowly getting easier (and crying less) each day.. although doesn't help that the creep emailed me last night. (I know, after being such a beep - the only thing he should be emailing is to grovel the beep out of himself.. but nooo.. still not even a sorry. Who gives, I'm not responding - done with the toad!)

Hmmm none specific for knees I don't think jooloo (although I don't do any kind of 'strength' work apart from body pump.

I think any cardio wiill be good... I wanna shift the fat from my knees.. I don't even have knees! LOL

Good luck babycakes! xx

I've been trying to do a few lunges and squats everyday... Don't know if it's been making a difference or not! I suppose it wouldn't have started doing yet?
I've also been doing a bit of hula hooping.. fun and good for the waist can't be bad :0)

Weigh in for me!! Had a gain last week but didn't go to class-tsk tsk! So hoping for a sts this morning which will actually mean a 4lb loss - if I do it!

Anyway, where is everyone? I also joined a '6 months to sexy for santa' challenge thinking it was 'you beauties! Haha x

Good luck!!! Hahaha I want to be sexy for santa!!!! THey've blatently copied lol

Saw some friends yesterday that I havn't seen for a while. They said that I were looking really good and I shouldn't loose anymore weight. I was a bit put out at first (sorry if this is a really annoying thing to complain about) but now I've decided to look at it as a compliment. I'm hardly going to turn into skin and bone loosing another 7lbs.
The thing is I've lost weight to feel happy myself and I know I'm still not happy with my legs and tummy. I doubt they'll ever be amazing model worthy but I know I can be happier with them than I am now.
Interview on thurs... I've been trying to memorise my presentation lol

Hi all you lovely 6 months to sexiers!
Bump is coming along lovely Leeanne - btw what is an anterior placenta (if I've spelled it right?)?

Yeah Jooloo, take what your friends said as a compliment. My friend said the same to me and I took it to be an acknowledgment of my hard work, like saying 'you've arrived!' if you know what I mean...

Glad your back in circulation Elaine. How is Dukan treating you? Good I hope. Hope you're getting over that horrid boy - he doesn't deserve you!

Hi to GonnaGetSkinny and Mich, wherever you are - wi tomorrow yikes!

krupskaya said:
Bump is coming along lovely Leeanne - btw what is an anterior placenta (if I've spelled it right?)?

Yeah Jooloo, take what your friends said as a compliment. My friend said the same to me and I took it to be an acknowledgment of my hard work, like saying 'you've arrived!' if you know what I mean...

Glad your back in circulation Elaine. How is Dukan treating you? Good I hope. Hope you're getting over that horrid boy - he doesn't deserve you!

Just means it is on the front wall of the uterus rather than above baby or behind baby. It's nothin to worry bout just means if I use a heartbeat monitor at home to be carefully not to pick up the placentas heart beat and means I won't really feel much movement till baby is bigger n stronger as placenta is in the way lol

Today I'm in a bit of a huff.
Saw midwife yesterday not my usual one she was on holiday!
They didn't check for babys heart beat which I thought was odd. I apparently have to see a consultant cuz I had forceps with Jacob and then my blood pressure was high again but no one is showing concern even tho it's been high for 4 months now! And then i think i did something daft. After being asked if I wanted to be reffered for my bmi of 32 and I said no at the scan I asked if I could be refered after all. For the dietition. Do u think I made the wrong choice I now am doubting myself! I just not motivated to eat right n I want a better labour and know weight and lack of exercise is bad for me :(.

On a plus side I lost 3lb this week so I now weigh 13s 11lb must change my
siggy

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 11lb

Yeah thanks. Hubby in a rare moment of usefullness last night also pointed out that the only ppl that have said anything that could be taken negatively are ppl that are on the chunky side so I've to ignore them. However he also said that I shouldn't worry about loosing anymore weight, only if it'll make me feel better with myself cos he thinks I'm tasty lol
Bless. (He's not normally that supportive, must have been taking his happy pills last night)

Today I'm in a bit of a huff.
Saw midwife yesterday not my usual one she was on holiday!
They didn't check for babys heart beat which I thought was odd. I apparently have to see a consultant cuz I had forceps with Jacob and then my blood pressure was high again but no one is showing concern even tho it's been high for 4 months now! And then i think i did something daft. After being asked if I wanted to be reffered for my bmi of 32 and I said no at the scan I asked if I could be refered after all. For the dietition. Do u think I made the wrong choice I now am doubting myself! I just not motivated to eat right n I want a better labour and know weight and lack of exercise is bad for me :(.

On a plus side I lost 3lb this week so I now weigh 13s 11lb must change my
siggy

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 11lb

Don't worry, I actually think this is a really good idea. SW may be suitable whilst pregnant but you are meant to check with your midwife and the leaders themselves aren't doctors or anything (you're doing it at home though aren't you?) I'd advise talking to them about SW and saying you'd prefer to follow that than the diet plan they give you if that is the case. They'll advise you from there. There might be some specific foods that you need to be incorporating that are better than other etc.
Overall they're there to help and support you and your baby have a more healthy pregnancy, not judge you for your size.
:D

What amazes me is I we're the same height and I was heading towards 15st towards the end of my pregnancy and I didn't get asked about being reffered. I wonder if that's because my pre preg weight was 12st so just overweight not obese? Because I think you're doing alot beter than I did so try not to worry too much.

Sorry for lack of posting.
Tough time right now. Hopefully back soon xx
Aw Elaine, I should've posted a similar message, not been on here for a bit. Hope you're ok xxx
I lost 1lb. Horray!! Bit gutted because I've behaved pretty much this week and yesterday I thought I was going to have lost 2lbs but this morn only 1. Hoping I'll have a head start for next week though and I'm still really pleased cos I feel like I've finally got out of the 'can't be bothered' funk!
On another note I went shopping for some interview clothes yesterday. I bought some size 10 trews!!! Hell yes!
They were sized on the large side but I'm glad I'm starting to go below 12 as apposed to above which is what I was expecting!
Well done Jooloo :D:D:D
Hello everyone hope you are all okay ??

Elaine hope you are okay ??

I STS this week which i am very happy with !!!!!! 2lb at least needs to go this week xxxx
STS very good as you were really worried, when motivation goes it's really annoying isn't it xx :wave_cry::p:rolleyes:

Well! Thanks beauts! I got my heart broken, good and proper - but trying to get over it (and stop crying) men are lame. A lot of them are just complete toads!

Anyway, change of that, I am really just trying to move on!
In diet news, I have decided (after lots and lots of thought and money spent on protein :p) to give the Dukan diet a go.

I know right.. yikes!
I would be on day 4 of attack phase (pure protein and low fat dairy ONLY) but I caved and had a kit kat. tsk tsk!

So off I start again, will of course let you know how I get on :)

Wish me luck x
Oh bugger, I had mine broken too not so long ago, he was still texting me and we were staying friends though which I liked but he stopped texting this week :(:confused: xxx

aww what a motiving post Jooloo :)

It basically involves a few stages, first being attack, which you follow anything from 2 - 7/10 days (or until you stop losing)

During attack you can only eat lean protein and very low fat dairy. So it's a lot like atkins, but minus the fat.
during this time you also have to drink lots of water and include 1.5 table spoons of oat bran in your diet.

After the attack phase you move on to 'cruise' which means alternating pp days and pv days.

pp = pure protein
pv = protein and veg :)

Anyway - I'm giving a go! Down 4lbs already this week (since Tue) but know most of that will be water.

Re: the other irritating little incident. .. he is an absolute MORON! And I can't believe how he has made me feel, further, can't believe I have been emotionally involved with such a moron for over half a decade! What a joke! Then the cheeky ship had the audacity to email me last night!!!!

Anyway, will top up on the pepsi max before my swim this afternoon : ) Hope everyone is doing okay.
Not heard from Mich, where aree youu :wavey:
and Leanne - how is your bump doing hun? Any kicks :D xx
Sounds too complicated for me!! xxx :confused::confused::confused:

Well done Krups, wish I was as motivated as you :cry: Hey i'm here, just had bad times too. Thanks for thinking of me (that goes for Elaine too) xxx

Well girls, sorry for deserting you for a bit, been a bit fed up, put on at WI two weeks ago, then the tablets i'm on starting kicking in and making me feel ill (they're for osteo-arthritis although I don't really have problem now since losing weight so thinking of coming of them in a month or so). The tablets make me feel sick and they also are putting weight on me (i know it now). Gutted, so last week i missed WI as i was scared and tonight i'm feeling like missing again but i won't, i will go : ( It annoys me because i'm trying to stay on plan (not been that brilliant but doing my best), but then these tablets are spoiling it. Also, was very hungover at the weekend (my fault!!) :jelous: and last ngt i fell down the stairs and really hurt myself boo hoo!! Feeling brighter today and been out and about in the sun, i'm off for few weeks now as work in a school so not easy to curb appetite when bored!! I'll let you know how I get on later. Byeeeeeeeee!!
By the way Elaine and anyone else who fancies it, we still need to have our meet up beers somewhere while it's nice and sunny : ) xxx;)

Well girls, sorry for deserting you for a bit, been a bit fed up, put on at WI two weeks ago, then the tablets i'm on starting kicking in and making me feel ill (they're for osteo-arthritis although I don't really have problem now since losing weight so thinking of coming of them in a month or so). The tablets make me feel sick and they also are putting weight on me (i know it now). Gutted, so last week i missed WI as i was scared and tonight i'm feeling like missing again but i won't, i will go : ( It annoys me because i'm trying to stay on plan (not been that brilliant but doing my best), but then these tablets are spoiling it. Also, was very hungover at the weekend (my fault!!) :jelous: and last ngt i fell down the stairs and really hurt myself boo hoo!! Feeling brighter today and been out and about in the sun, i'm off for few weeks now as work in a school so not easy to curb appetite when bored!! I'll let you know how I get on later. Byeeeeeeeee!!
By the way Elaine and anyone else who fancies it, we still need to have our meet up beers somewhere while it's nice and sunny : ) xxx;)

Glad you're back! We've missed you!!!!

Sorry to hear you're having such a crap time :0(
Men=crap!!

I can't believe you've fallen down the stairs?! Are you ok?

Don't worry too much about WI. I'm a big believer of never missing a week because then knowing I have to face it can curb my crazy snacking sometimes (!). But it's not worth beating yourself up over if you don't want to go.

WI for me 2mo if I can make it.... Not sure how I'm going to do. I'm on minus points but I've barely been able to eat today because I've got an infected ulcer (!!!! I didn't even know they could get infected!!!!) so that'll probably effect it.

Got my interview 2mo and it hurts to open my mouth so I'm talking through clenched teeth, they are going to think I'm absolutely barmy. Not even vaguely prepared for my presentation. Feeling v. stressed about it which won't be helping the ulcer situation!!!

On the upside though I've got the hairdressers 2mo before interview so hopefully I'll look presentable for it!

Let us know how you get on if you go mich and any other wednesday weighers!!!

Glad you're back! We've missed you!!!!

Sorry to hear you're having such a crap time :0(
Men=crap!!

I can't believe you've fallen down the stairs?! Are you ok?

Don't worry too much about WI. I'm a big believer of never missing a week because then knowing I have to face it can curb my crazy snacking sometimes (!). But it's not worth beating yourself up over if you don't want to go.

WI for me 2mo if I can make it.... Not sure how I'm going to do. I'm on minus points but I've barely been able to eat today because I've got an infected ulcer (!!!! I didn't even know they could get infected!!!!) so that'll probably effect it.

Got my interview 2mo and it hurts to open my mouth so I'm talking through clenched teeth, they are going to think I'm absolutely barmy. Not even vaguely prepared for my presentation. Feeling v. stressed about it which won't be helping the ulcer situation!!!

On the upside though I've got the hairdressers 2mo before interview so hopefully I'll look presentable for it!

Let us know how you get on if you go mich and any other wednesday weighers!!!

Aw cheers Jooloo, yeah I agree about the 'not going to WI' thing, i've only ever missed two meetings since Feb (inc last week). I went tonight and put on half a pound, which is better than I expected, so that's 2lb on in total in 3 weeks, need to get that off again now. I've just been and got my usual WI night treat tea, i'm having hot chicken sandwiches, black forest gateaux mini trifle and a coke!! Back on wagon tomorrow as I can't put on again!!! : ) I have missed everyone and i'll start posting regularly again now as I think it helps. Re: your presentation tomorrow, I really think you should ring them and tell them you've got an infected ulcer and you would prefer to do it another day, i'm sure they'd understand ;)
I feel really fat and bloated and when I go back to the nurse on tuesday for next bout of check up blood tests i'm going to tell her i've put weight on and feel sick, I don't want to take them anymore if they are going to do this to me. See what she says :D:rolleyes::cool: xxx

PS. I'm fine after my stairs mishap, i'm always doing it, my stairs are very steep. Got a very bruised bum today, slipped on a sock!! x

Hi Mich - great to see you back! Really sorry to hear your tablets are making you feel so ill. The weight gain is a total bummer too. Hopefully you can come off them soon.

Hi Jooloo - an infected ulcer, sounds really painful. What timing too, when you've got to do a presentation. The very best of luck with that - make sure you dose up on painkillers before you go.

Well I lost a pound this week. Chuffed with that as I've only got 3.5lbs to go to target. I'm also thrilled as I've bought a pair of skinny jeans in a size 10 and they fit! Wahay!

Argh!!!! Interview and WI day today..... I've dosed up on painkillers this morn and face feels less like it's exploding so I'll brave it. I'll just have to make sure I take some more before I leave for it, I've got about 4 hours so it should be ok timing. I'm a bit worried that if I ring them up and change it it'll look really bad and they only do interviews once a month or something...

Mich I used to have steep stairs and the carpet was a bit threadbare (rented) and I was always falling down. I think I now have an irrational fear of stairs!!!
Could you not move your review forwards and get it sorted out?
1/2 a pound isn't bad at all!!! well done!

Krups that is absolutely fantastic 3.5lbs wow!!! Hopefully I'll soon be there too. And a pair of size 10 skinny jeans is amazing. I don't know if I'll dare wear a pair of skinny jeans even when I'm at target... In the words of love actually I do have quite a sizeable arse though!!!!

Fingers crossed for today!!!!!!

Hi Mich - great to see you back! Really sorry to hear your tablets are making you feel so ill. The weight gain is a total bummer too. Hopefully you can come off them soon.

Hi Jooloo - an infected ulcer, sounds really painful. What timing too, when you've got to do a presentation. The very best of luck with that - make sure you dose up on painkillers before you go.

Well I lost a pound this week. Chuffed with that as I've only got 3.5lbs to go to target. I'm also thrilled as I've bought a pair of skinny jeans in a size 10 and they fit! Wahay!
Fantastic Krups, i'm so proud of you : ) I need to start losing regularly again, seem to have hit a bit of a wall! Size 10 jeans long way away for me yet, down to 14 which i'm still quite pleased with xxx:D:confused:

Argh!!!! Interview and WI day today..... I've dosed up on painkillers this morn and face feels less like it's exploding so I'll brave it. I'll just have to make sure I take some more before I leave for it, I've got about 4 hours so it should be ok timing. I'm a bit worried that if I ring them up and change it it'll look really bad and they only do interviews once a month or something...

Mich I used to have steep stairs and the carpet was a bit threadbare (rented) and I was always falling down. I think I now have an irrational fear of stairs!!!
Could you not move your review forwards and get it sorted out?
1/2 a pound isn't bad at all!!! well done!

Krups that is absolutely fantastic 3.5lbs wow!!! Hopefully I'll soon be there too. And a pair of size 10 skinny jeans is amazing. I don't know if I'll dare wear a pair of skinny jeans even when I'm at target... In the words of love actually I do have quite a sizeable arse though!!!!

Fingers crossed for today!!!!!!
Knock em dead hon, you can do it!! Good luck : )
Re: review, I have blood tests every two weeks initially, so next one not till tues, will be too early to tell if a problem if it's not been two weeks. But I am going to say they make me feel sick and bloated : (
Back on wagon today, got a few things planned but will be good around them and hope for the best for weds xxx:p;):rolleyes:

Well I lost 2.5lbs!!! Yey!!! Hahaha Having a sore mouth and not being able to eat is good for some things......
Also I think the interview went ok... not sure?
I find out 2moro anyway so finger crossed!

Back