6 months to sexy

Not long now Leeanne! I'll bet you'll be glad to have him out now lol!

Yea I am uncomfy lol but ok :) with Jacob I was tired n fed up by now but am ok this time round which makes me think I will go over!!

If he wants to come out he has to Thursday then he gotta stay in till his due date 2nd jan lol

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 37 weeks preg: 14s 7lb

Aww so excited for you! He must be comfy :) xxx

He best be comfy lol I don't want him till at least his due date tho have niggly pains since last night and I am just hoping he changes his mind and let's me enjoy my Xmas dinner Sunday!! Hahaha

Been up since 5 :/ it isn't looking good lol but on a positive my house is nice n clean and washing is on and gonna do the ironing!!

Oh wow niggling pains and cleaning the house!! I sense baby haha! This might be a Christmas to remember lol xx

:p watch this space lol am sooo hoping he doesn't tho! Little monkey! Even tho his older brothers want him to be here for Xmas lol

Hi everyone!

I've just had a quick catch up on the posts.
Well done everyone! Leanne I can't believe how well you've done!! I lost 2 stone in hospital (best diet ever! I was only in there a few days!) if you loose anything like that you'll be instantly at target!

Well sorry I havnt been on for so long. I've been really busy, I'm now officially a WW leader with my own meeting!

I must admit though ive not been setting a good example to my members so it's a good job they don't know what I've been eating!!!
I'm still in goal range though so I've not been going completely crazy!!

Check u out jooloo :) miss everyone on here :( but soon as baby is out I'm doin plan and using 6 months to sexy as my goal!

At 38 weeks I STS this week so total of 8lb in pregnancy!!! :) yey

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 38 weeks preg: 14s 7lb

Hi babygirl of course u can join! It's usualy just me posting lately n I'm bout to have baby number 2 lol but once he is out I'm bk on it n we can support each other as I wanna lose for June too!

I've got my uni ball in June and it's my birthday too (24th) so would really like to reach my target by then. Don't feel like I've ha a good first week at all :( got my weigh in at 7:30 tonight so will see how much I haven't lost!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have my other half sisters wedding!!

Don't give up hope :) it's a tough time of yr on plan with yummy foods about!!

Wat u studying? I never went uni as I couldn't pick wat to do lol then was pregnant with my son at 19. N he is 5 n I got bubs number 2 due soon! Xx

I've got a law degree (graduated in 08) got pregnant with my son at 21 (in 08) then had my daughter nov 2010 and I'm currently 24 and studying diagnostic radiography. I'm hoping to embark on medicine about 2-3 years after I qualify though (never had the confidence before to do it!) x

I'd like to set my target for June. It's the beginning of Summer and in my family it's the start of the birthday and party season. Next year it's my sisters 30th, my mums 60th, my mums retirement, my sister in laws baby will be here, my graduation, possibly my wedding (not set a date yet) and lots of friends weddings, so it's definitely a time to be slim!!!

I have set my target wait at just under another 3 stone to lose. However it's been so long since I was 12 stone, I might feel more comfortable at 13. I'm not sure. But i've lost 2 stone already and i'm ready to lose another 2!

When is your baby due Leeanne?

Hi to the new members! Good luck with ur journey, slimming world is fab, I lost 2 stones 9lb in 15 weeks and have now stuck at target for 8 months :)
Hi jooloo not seen u 4 ages, glad your class is going well!
Well done Leanne, only 8lb in whole pregnancy is just fab!! Think of how much lighter you'll be when baby and water make an appearance too lol xx

You have to breast feed! I refused point blank with my first but did it with my second and lost a stone over 5 months AND I ate pretty much what I wanted :)

10 days to due date not that I'm
Counting lol am fed up now I want him
Out!!!

Am so uncomfy!!

I will be booby feeding this munchkin! :) I
Managed 4 days with Jacob but didn't get support so I am adimant this time!!!

Plus it helps me and him and it's free!!

Hope u all r ok n had great Xmas :)

I have 6 days to go!!

And eating chocolates for brekki lol rude not too there are so Many and they were gifts lol so I should give in to my craving while I can haha

Back