6 months to sexy

A big warm welcome to the new members and hello Jooloo and Katiem! Enjoy those chocs Leeanne - you've earned them. So close now - exciting! Hope you had a lovely christmas, hugs, xxx

Hi krups, nice to hear from you! Hope you've all had a lovely Xmas and happy new year. Good luck Leanne any signs yet? Lol xx

Xmas and new yr was ok but was sore and achey so felt frustrated and hormonal. 5 days to go!!

Nope no signs!

Got on scales and laughed as I had my biggest gain of 6lb in one week!!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 39 weeks preg: 14s 12lb

Hi, I wonder if I might join you?
I restarted SW yesterday and I love it but find it very hard to stick to for more than 2-3 weeks-I don't know why so I'm hoping that being on this thread might help with my motivation.
My start weight is 14-6 and I would like to lose 3 stone by the end of june.
Just read back a few pages-good luck Leeanne!

Awwww welcome and thanks :)

Course u can join!!

Most people on here are at target at moment but I think it might pick up again soon! Plus I wanna lose as much by June too!!!! :) baby due very soon so I will be on it again when he has arrived!! Xx

Nope he is still snuggled in my tum lol
I wanna meet him now but I guess it's not his time yet! Impatient mummy I am lol

Even had curry, pineapple, raspberry leaf tea, sex last night and no sign at all!!!

Other half was happy tho lol made a deal we do it daily till labour lol he had a look like the cat got the cream lol

39 week 5 days bump pic to share with u all

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 39 weeks preg: 14s 9lb

Attachments

• image-2251148543.jpg
    image-2251148543.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 44
Wow! Look at you Leanne! Fab!

hjanea are you doing it alone or do you go to a group? I used to be a big believer that groups were a waste of time and money and paying someone to weigh you was ridiculous. However I now take that all back because I couldnt stick to it without the motivation of knowing I had to 'face the music' at WI... it's too easy to think sod it when there's only the bathroom scales to face.
If your skint it's worth trying to get together with a mate and WI together just so there's more than just you if you know what I mean?

If you already go to a group try something else. Join WW hehehe

In other news... I weighed myself on thurs (my WI day but my usual group was shut) and I'd only put on 1/2 lb over xmas... absolutely could not believe it... deffinately deserved much more! Sneaky peaked this morning and I was right +5lbs.....
Am still well within healthy BMI range but not feeling comfortable within my skin. Tomorrow I have decided is a write off (new years dinner and various puddings at mum and dads followed by probably charades and the like, cheese and biscuits etc at tea time). I'm going to enjoy my last day of gluttony and then back at it Mon.

I've decided to take my own advice and get my arse back to my group and face my leader even though I know I'll be over target range!

Just attempting to plan my meals for next week now but I'm not being inspired.... (I should confess I am eating chocolate while I do this, seriously I have gone CRAZY over xmas!)

Not posted in here for ageeeaass! Not been doin slimming world for agges either!

However, I am at my lightest weight since 15 and wanted to pop in and see how everyone was doing and....

To see if Leannes baby is here? xxxx

Ela ine said:
Not posted in here for ageeeaass! Not been doin slimming world for agges either!

However, I am at my lightest weight since 15 and wanted to pop in and see how everyone was doing and....

To see if Leannes baby is here? xxxx

Hi Elaine!! Hope you're doing well! Well done on the weight loss, can't keep up with ur diary anymore cos I haven't got enough posts lol! I'm still at target... Just!!
Leanne do we have any news? Lol xx

39 week 5 days bump pic to share with u all

well done your lost weight while pregant your doing so well! just rabreast feed breast feed breast feed lol and the baby will drink away the rest! one of my friends did it for 2 years! but it worked she is really slim and has a really healthy baby.
I just joined the site 18stone i be honest i thinking about a gastic band but hoping that i can gain some will power from here:sigh:

Nooooo no baby!! Due date tomorrow and no signs of him budging!! There will be news in a minimum of 2 weeks lol

And thanks for the comment :) have tried not to gain too much :) and I intend to breast feed again this baby but hopfully longer than I did with my first!!

Welcome to the thread and good luck with ur journey :) x

Awwwww! Babykins coming lol!

Hi Katie! Well done still being at target, skinny)
I hardly post anymore anyway *smack* I need to, I know!
Will keep popping in here to catch up with you all. Good luck to anyone carrying on/starting/re-starting x

Due date today and noooooo sign of baby!! :( will keep you all posted!!

Aww good luck hun, thinking of ya :) xx

Nope still no baby overdue by one day!! :(

Happy new yr too :)

Overdue by 2 days

Gained 4lb this week

That's a whole stone now

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

Back