6 months today!!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
I have been on the cambridge diet 6 months today........... I started with my brother who is richman on here.. and we have both supported each other through our journey.

I have loved every minute of it........

I have been on ss, ss+ 810 and I am now on 1000...

I have lost over 5 1/2 stone and feel like a new person........My brother has lost 8 stones I have lots more energy, I am feeling lots more confident and really happy too.

I am now a counsellor for Cambridge only for the last few weeks but Im loving it.. I love seeing my clients and supporting them on there journey.. I am still buzzing too as Im still on it... which I know helps them too..

If you are starting off its so worth it....... The diet that has worked for me and changed my life forever..

Stick with it........ the weight will come off!!

Just thought I would share x:)

Marissa you are a true inspiration! You have done so well! x x

Well done hon, you must be SOOOOO proud of yourself and you are a very inspiring minimin :D:D:D I have just under a stone to get to the goal I set with my CDC and then will start working up the plans and hopefully lose another 10 - 14lbs xxx

Hi Marissa,

Yes well done like the others have said. I must admit when I first came on to this site your was one of the names I saw alot and I enjoyed seeing your pictures and seeing all your weight come off.

We done it did help to spur me on a lot. Thats why I love this site. When you see others doing it you know it can be done!

I can't wait until I am in your position.

Take care x

Sure feels like all your ships came in together!!!

Congratulations Marissa!
:happy096:​

You've done so well Marissa. I only have another 29lb to go until goal now (although sometimes it seems like an age away!), so hopefully I'll be seeing you in the maintenance thread sometime soon!:D

Well done Marissa!

51/2 stone is a brilliant achievement!:happy096:

Congratulations also on becoming a CDC, I think your clients will be very lucky to have you!

Love Mini xxx

You've done so well Curly and are so motivational! Wish you lived near me...!

Happy 6 months on CD lol :p

My CDC lives the road behind mine, but if she never i'd be coming to you as you aint that far lol saying that my CDC has a client who comes from waltham abbey to my one :eek: and you know where i live marissa lol he must REALLY like her :eek:

Well done Curly - your positive attitude has been very motivational on this site through your journey. I am sure you will have every success as a CDC. CD is awesome!

I wish I lived close to you as well :D, you have been such an inspiration for me! Thank you very much. Good luck maintaining and being a CDC! You will be great at it!!!

You are an inspiration girlie!!!

I am starting the cambridge diet tomorrow, reading all those comments and seeing all your losses has enspired me even more.

thanks curlywurly this is a really encouraging post for someone like myself whose just started! xx

WELL DONE with yours and your brothers success!

Back