6 months today

silhouettes

Silver Member
today is exactly 6 months since i started LL.
I have lost 7st 7lbs, gone down from a size 28 to a (snug) size 16 and now have just over 3 stones left to loose.
I havent cheated on the diet but found the water difficult to drink during the last few cold months. I am so pleased that i started and stuck to LL, it really has changed my life, not just physically but emotionally/mentally too. My self confidence and self worth are 10x what they were before i started this diet.

Good luck everyone over the festive period, especially if you are on abstinance still like me.

sil x

Wow and well done indeed!!!!!!!!

Mike

hopefully by mid march, i will try and stick to abstinance till then and then progress onto the 12 week management programme :)

ty for your kind replies
sil x

well done sil, happy christmas x

Sil - fantastic result. I really enjoyed reading your post - our "stats" are very similar and that is about how much I have to lose. I am starting in January, and I have every intention of staying strict on the plan, so that give me an idea about when I might get to goal!!

Well done you! :talk017:

that is an amazing post to read.. for us newbies at LL that is so inspiring.. keep up the good work!!

Woweee what great inspiration you tale is. You definately deserve your success.:)

Back