6+Stone gone pics!

You look fabulous..... what an inspirtion, you'd dont look liek you need to lose all the weight your ticker is saying!!!

Nasx

You look fabulous..... what an inspirtion, you'd dont look liek you need to lose all the weight your ticker is saying!!!

Nasx

Thanks...but I am still a good size 16 and would like to be a 10/12...wouldn't we all!

You Look Amazing Hun,and Such A Brilliant Loss In A Short Time,you`ve Done Fantastic,
Elaine X

you are doing fabulously. Well done and you deserve it. Anyone that can SS through a weekend meet deserves to have a speedy weight loss. You look great.

By the way, have you been in touch with Clare? Has she lost access again?

Yes still no internet as she has plumbing issues and was staying with her Mum!Not a happy bunny!

Wow Susan!

I first met you in Henry's Bar 11 weeks ago on Saturday (for some reason the date sticks in my mind :rolleyes:) and I can't believe the change in you in such a short space of time.

You look amazing!! :D

th_004.jpg
th_004-1.jpg

Just thought I'd share with you my latest pic!
21 weeks in and 6+ stone gone

They're so tiny I cannae see them proper!!

From what I can see though ... you look wow and I seriously don't know what you're on about... you were lush with the weight on and a even more lush now!

What a transformation already. You are a real inspiration. :D

:wow::wow::wow:
You look fantastic brillant well done you girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look absolutely FAB hun!
Well done, and keep inspiring!

Wow, well done...!! Such a big transformation! Congrats! :D

wow you look amazing , what diet are you doing - you have had such a quick and rapid weight loss ?

I'm on Cambridge,although the old system of 4 weeks ss and one week add a meal and repeat!

Thanks to all of you for your lovely comments!
Sharon no idea why you remember that date:D

th_004.jpg
th_004-1.jpg

Just thought I'd share with you my latest pic!
21 weeks in and 6+ stone gone

WOW !!! well done Susan on a fabulous loss :D:D

on the home straight now.....

Debz xx

Oh wow, you are looking transformed :) well done on a great loss in almost 5 months

Back