6 stone in 19 weeks!

Sarah that is a brilliant loss - very well done - you have done amazingly well.

Cath

Amazing

OMG that is just amazing. you must feel fantastic :D

WELL DONE you. Are you going to post any pictures?

Scareypeanuts - I'm in the before and after thread under success stories .

yes very similar, I started on 11th January. Amazing how LL shifts the weight isn't it!
How much more do you want to lose?
I want to lose about 2-2.5 stone more - mainly because I want to know what being under 10 stone is like. I already feel quite trim though - but I would like to tidy things up a bit!

Trish - I was terrified of having a bike and even now I'm a bit scared - especially doing right turns on Holloway Road and going through the lights at Angel. I'm lucky that most of my route can be done down quiet back streets - going through Clerkenwell and Smithfield in the morning is a joy. Have you tried looking at the cycle routes on TFL? They often suggest the backroads and canal paths that might help you avoid the bad bits. Are you along the Bakerloo? I think that can be a bit hairy because most routes go along Edgware Road - but you'd be surprised how considerate most drivers are. As long as you cycle defensively and politely you tend to get treated with respect.

Another thing I used to do was 'get lost' on the way home from work. I would spend 30 mins to an hour walking down streets I never normally used until I bumped into a different tube station. Or you could walk down to the Thames and along the Thames path to Westminster or Embankment. There are lots of things you can do to mix it up a bit.

I want to lose about 2-2.5 stone more - mainly because I want to know what being under 10 stone is like. I already feel quite trim though - but I would like to tidy things up a bit!

Very nicely put!

Oh & well done again!!

Well done I have just started diet today and I am feeling
very positive after reading lots of peoples stories and
achievements with weight lose.
xxxx patsy

Thanks Sarah,
I think 'getting lost' sounds like a good idea: interesting and adding the steps without forcing the issue.
Thanks a lot and good luck with the (small) rest of your weight loss. :)

Wecome Patsy,
I'm sure, like me you'll be hooked in no time xx

yes very similar, I started on 11th January. Amazing how LL shifts the weight isn't it!
How much more do you want to lose?

Well done to you too YG,
Youve done amazingly well in such a short time ....
Good luck with the rest.:cool:

Sarah

Your weight loss is AWESOME! I just can't think what else to say that sums up my admiration.

I've finally found your blog so am going to read up about your journey.

Mrs L xxxxxxxxx

Back