6 stone lighter, aged 22 and today was the first time i...

xSinead

Silver Member
... WENT ON A TRAMPOLINE! My feet left the ground... ahh it felt amazing!! Something i'd never of done a few months back :)

trampoline.jpg

Already commented in your diary but well done this is a HUGE achievement. So pleased for you and you look brilliant xx

Thank you everyone!! :)
I'm wearing my best friends size 14 skinny jeans in the picture of me on the trampoline, she's pregnant & they don't fit her anymore haha!! :) xx

That's a fab photo, you look great - well done on your brilliant loss!

You look amazing. Well one on all you've achieved. X

Thank you :)
6 stone really is a huge amount to lose, for anyone. The fact i will have lost 9 by November, is just pure exciting :D x

that is so brilliant and you look super great! :) ..I need to get rid of about 6+ stone but even though i'm sticking to plan I can never see my willpower lasting that long!! lol.. any secrets on how you have done so well!? :) x

Aww thats a fantastic story. Well done with ur weight loss uve done fantastic :) x

Thank you :)
6 stone really is a huge amount to lose, for anyone. The fact i will have lost 9 by November, is just pure exciting :D x

Wow, that's amazing! What an inspiration :)

that is so brilliant and you look super great! :) ..I need to get rid of about 6+ stone but even though i'm sticking to plan I can never see my willpower lasting that long!! lol.. any secrets on how you have done so well!? :) x

I remember being your weight, not very long ago at all.
YOU CAN do it. Its actually not that difficult at all, once you're on a role, the rest is just a walk in the park..
I only have 3 and a half stone left to go, which i know i'll reach by the end of November, no problem. Its all about staying positive, determind and not letting anybody stand in your way :) x x

I remember being your weight, not very long ago at all.
YOU CAN do it. Its actually not that difficult at all, once you're on a role, the rest is just a walk in the park..
I only have 3 and a half stone left to go, which i know i'll reach by the end of November, no problem. Its all about staying positive, determind and not letting anybody stand in your way :) x x

Really?.. you look soo well and I could never imagine being a 'skinny minny' like yourself. :)
This will be my fourth week on SW & i've lost 11lbs so i seem to be doing something right although I get bored with food very easily & i'm such a plain eater, it just gets a bit boring! lol.
You really do look amazing, do you do any exercise to help with your weight loss?
Well Done again & good luck for the next 3st! ;)

Thanks bub :)
Nope, i don't do any excersise at all other than walking, i walk everywhere now!
Think when i'm in the 12's im going to go to the gym & start swimming, so probably 2 months time :) x

yeah, well at least your walking a lot. i could never go back to not having a car but it makes you sooo lazy, well it makes me sooo lazy anyway!! lol
if your into the whole exercise dvd thing i would recommend the 30 day shred, its only 30mins long and ya can get it on youtube instead of going and buying the dvd.. :)
xx

Oooh thanks, might try it!! x x

Nichola..:) said:
yeah, well at least your walking a lot. i could never go back to not having a car but it makes you sooo lazy, well it makes me sooo lazy anyway!! lol
if your into the whole exercise dvd thing i would recommend the 30 day shred, its only 30mins long and ya can get it on youtube instead of going and buying the dvd.. :)
xx

Love the 30 day shred :)

Back