6 stone lost, 2 to go! :)

You look amazing, what an inspiration those photos are. Well done.

wow you look fab hun well done xx

Well done Sher;) Keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll soon post the goal pictures:)

What plan are you following? Your stats only say low fat. I also try to go the low fat way most days, but I also calorie count. Do you just try to choose low fat foods or do you make something else as well?

xx

Great job well done you xxx

Wow you look so different, well done, i hope i can do as well as you.

you look great. well done for getting this far, im sure it was hard work. good luck with losing the rest of the weight.

Aaw thankyou very much everyone :) I do feel soooo much better! Should have done this years ago! :) Will be back when I'm at target :) xxxxxx

WOW Sher,u look fantastic.really well done 2u x

well done! you look fab

lisa x

You are such an inspiration to all of us! You look fantastic and so much healthier now! I hope I get the same results as you! xxx

Thankyou very much everyone for your lovely comments :D Gonna get a big head hehe Just been to the Jewellers in town as my wedding ring keeps falling off, and have discovered my finger has shrunk 5 sizes?!! lol You don't think of your fingers being fat do ya? No wonder it keeps flying off! :D

Well done Sher;) Keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll soon post the goal pictures:)

What plan are you following? Your stats only say low fat. I also try to go the low fat way most days, but I also calorie count. Do you just try to choose low fat foods or do you make something else as well?

xx

Thanks Aline :) Just low fat hun, I don't take any notice whatsoever of calories lol I do eat a lot of ww stuff but also Asda/Sainsburys/Tescos low fat versions of things. I still eat 'proper' dinners like spag bol, fajitas, noodles, roasts etc, I just make them the low fat way - Dolmios low fat sauce/ ww wraps, things like that. I still have crisps and cakes just the lowest fat versions of them I can find. I knew when I started that if I felt deprived in any way, it wouldn't work for me, I'd just rebel against it. So this is my way of maintaining 'normality' so to speak :)

Just adding a couple of recent pics :) Gone from 18st 12lbs to 12st 7lbs in 9.5 months :D 6st 5lbs gone forever! Would like to get to 10st 7lbs and then see how I feel cos I'm a shortarse so don't carry weight well :( The before photos are just horrendous and I can't believe I'm putting them on here but here goes! lol The blue t-shirt pics were taken on Friday :)

Sher xx

Well done, you look much younger:D

Back