1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Janet's journey to slim!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by xralphsgirlx, 8 January 2014 Social URL.

1. xralphsgirlx

xralphsgirlx Member

Hi everyone, this is my weightloss diary!!

I started slimming world again on Monday 6th January and am on day 3 now. Finding it really good so far and have stuck on plan which is good because the first 3 days of losing weight is always the hardest for me.

My weight on Monday was 12st 12lbs 2oz, ideally I'd love to be 8st 5lbs, well 8st anything tbh!! I did slimming world last January and stopped in June having gone from 12st 3lbs to 9st 1.5lbs. I was so close to my goal (which at the time was 8st 7lbs) so I feel quite disappointed that not only did I not get to goal but I ended up heavier than I ever was before. But onwards and upwards and I won't let it get me down!

I am going to restart running soon (I used to do it) but I need to find the motivation which at the moment I don't have but I am just glad to be back on the food wagon so I will probably start running again on Monday while my son is at preschool but I will have to take it slow for a while because I'm not exactly fit anymore!

I will be adding weekly pics as well to my diary which will be quite embarrassing but I suppose we're all/have been in the same boat so I will brave it and stick them up (they won't be pretty so be warned!) I took some on Monday night so will upload these as soon as my phone is charged.

Goals
    - Lose 7lbs -
    - Lose 14lbs -
    - Lose 21lbs -
    - Lose 28lbs -
    - Lose 35lbs -
    - Lose 42lbs -
    - Lose 49lbs -
    - Lose 56lbs -
    - Lose 63lbs -