6 stone lost, 2 to go! :)

Well done everyone!! amazing weight loss from everyone! x

Wow, amazing!!

Just adding a couple of recent pics :) Gone from 18st 12lbs to 12st 7lbs in 9.5 months :D 6st 5lbs gone forever! Would like to get to 10st 7lbs and then see how I feel cos I'm a shortarse so don't carry weight well :( The before photos are just horrendous and I can't believe I'm putting them on here but here goes! lol The blue t-shirt pics were taken on Friday :)

Sher xx

Wow that is fantastic! Well done you have really inspired me! x

you look fab!! well done xxx

I just wanted to add how fantastic you look and well done you x

This has given me fantastic motivation; thank you x

Wow!!! You look amazing and so different!!! U bet people walk past you in street not noticing it's you!! You are an inspiration to us all! Are you at goal yet? Question- have you had any problems with excess skin? Any tips?

Congratulations :) xx

cngrats missy well done im v impressed x

Amazing! Congratulations, its like a different person!xx

Just adding a couple of recent pics :) Gone from 18st 12lbs to 12st 7lbs in 9.5 months :D 6st 5lbs gone forever! Would like to get to 10st 7lbs and then see how I feel cos I'm a shortarse so don't carry weight well :( The before photos are just horrendous and I can't believe I'm putting them on here but here goes! lol The blue t-shirt pics were taken on Friday :)

Sher xx

Hi there!

I found your photos inspiring considering I have a lot to lose as well...well done if you are still around this site.

well done! fantastic loss

Back