6 stone to loose. Is slimming world the answer?

Hello ladies, if it's ok with you I'd like to join in on your support, I started SW at home on Tuesday :) I would love to go groups for that extra push but don't have the money at the moment!

Of course. The more the merrier. Hiw have u gotten on this week?

Urggghhhhh I was struck down with the s&d bug Thursday yesterday and stillba bit dicky today. So ive barely eaten anything and because of that now I am starving.

I dont knwow what to have foe lunch. I think I'll be having a fairly bad syn day today.

But the fact Ive barely eaten I hope it wont be too detremental when I weigh in on Monday x

Urggghhhhh I was struck down with the s&d bug Thursday yesterday and stillba bit dicky today. So ive barely eaten anything and because of that now I am starving.

I dont knwow what to have foe lunch. I think I'll be having a fairly bad syn day today.

But the fact Ive barely eaten I hope it wont be too detremental when I weigh in on Monday x

It happens! I'm sure the good clear out will give you plenty leeway!!

Lunch but I forgot I've no microwave here so it's stone cold! Oh well

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Of course. The more the merrier. Hiw have u gotten on this week?
Thank you :) I think Iv done well ,went over my syns yesterday but have only had 7.5 today! Pretty chuffed with my willpower today too had hubby to be had chips from the chip shop :rolleyes:but I stuck to my jacket pot:D:D:D

Thank you :) I think Iv done well ,went over my syns yesterday but have only had 7.5 today! Pretty chuffed with my willpower today too had hubby to be had chips from the chip shop :rolleyes:but I stuck to my jacket pot:D:D:D
Sounds like my dinner! Chip pan on for the hubby and jacket spud for me!!

I know i bought 2 finger kit kats today but I'm resisting. Right or wrong I'm trying not to use my syns. Need at least a stone off before June 3rd! Hopefully that will be the 1st of many!

You can do it Wcmom! How much have you lost so far? I had a cheeky weigh this morning and down 2lbs 1/4 :D:D:D that's since Tuesday so I'm pretty pleased with that! Must admit I'm really loving slimming world at the moment :)

You can do it Wcmom! How much have you lost so far? I had a cheeky weigh this morning and down 2lbs 1/4 :D:D:D that's since Tuesday so I'm pretty pleased with that! Must admit I'm really loving slimming world at the moment :)
Only had my first weigh in Thursday and was down 8lb. Like you cheeky weigh in today and think I'm another 2 so if I had 3 this Thursday and 3 the Thursday after I'm sorted. I'm im the uk for my next weigh in so gonna try and find a group on the Thursday night or else the 2 weeks will be a write off.

Aw yous are doing sooo well. I had cheeky weigh in today and looks like 6.5 off. Not as good as your 8 wcmom but still secretly chuffed.

Ive had quite a few sysns.

Yesterday my syns were one bread roll and coleslaw and a beer everything else I ate was free

Today I had
Breakfast: toast. Bread from heb and 1 syn for marg ( I'll need to check as might be 1.5)
Lunch: salad syns will be coleslaw and potato salad as well as a bread roll and butter
Dinner is pork with veg and cous cous

So Ive not done as well as I could have but a salad with no coleslaw....yuk. blaming all this gorgeous weather. Also forgot to mention the few spoonfuls of frozen yogurt I had. Also blaming the weather

Well I'm having a rubbish day but haven't given in to temptation but by god the old me would have reached got the chocolate by now. I've had 2 eggs scrambled with no butter or milk, 2 bacon medallions, beans and mushrooms and a pint of water. But now I want chocolate!!

That's am
Only had my first weigh in Thursday and was down 8lb. Like you cheeky weigh in today and think I'm another 2 so if I had 3 this Thursday and 3 the Thursday after I'm sorted. I'm im the uk for my next weigh in so gonna try and find a group on the Thursday night or else the 2 weeks will be a write off.
that's amazing well done you :D I'll probably weigh again Tuesday although the amount outh of alcohol Iv drank today I think it's wise not too :oops:

Last edited:
Aw yous are doing sooo well. I had cheeky weigh in today and looks like 6.5 off. Not as good as your 8 wcmom but still secretly chuffed.

Ive had quite a few sysns.

Yesterday my syns were one bread roll and coleslaw and a beer everything else I ate was free

Today I had
Breakfast: toast. Bread from heb and 1 syn for marg ( I'll need to check as might be 1.5)
Lunch: salad syns will be coleslaw and potato salad as well as a bread roll and butter
Dinner is pork with veg and cous cous

So Ive not done as well as I could have but a salad with no coleslaw....yuk. blaming all this gorgeous weather. Also forgot to mention the few spoonfuls of frozen yogurt I had. Also blaming the weather
That's amazing well done :D my down fall today is alcohol, no baby tonight so making the most of it :p down side to drinking though is i always want some fatty foods, I'll try stay strong :rolleyes:

That's amazing well done :D my down fall today is alcohol, no baby tonight so making the most of it :p down side to drinking though is i always want some fatty foods, I'll try stay strong :rolleyes:
My downfall today was kebab!! But I think I'm ok. Family were having take away and I had a hankering for s kebab so I made some brown rice chopped tomatoes sugar snap peas, broccoli and baby corn. Got him to bring a small portion of meat no sauce no bread. Stuffed now and gonna count it as 10 syns

My downfall today was kebab!! But I think I'm ok. Family were having take away and I had a hankering for s kebab so I made some brown rice chopped tomatoes sugar snap peas, broccoli and baby corn. Got him to bring a small portion of meat no sauce no bread. Stuffed now and gonna count it as 10 syns
Ooh nothing better than lovely kebab :eat:Im not even counting my syns today as Iv gone way over and lost count :oops: I'll just try and be extra good all week now lol

Oh man struggling today from not being organised. No dinner last night because meetings till 11. Left home today at 7 for meetings having dropped kids to babysitter. Just stopped now and no plans for lunch. So no food in 24 hours!! I don't like ANY fruit or yoghurt or salad so not being organised is s disaster for me. I'm drinking water and hoping to last till dinner at 7.

Hello, can I join you too? Similar starting weight and goal. Belong to a Thursday group but just go along, get weighed, come home, eat. Looking for a fresh start this week and my first goal is to stay to class.

Back