6+ Stone to Lose and now is the time!

LianneJane5687

Hi all,
I done Slimming World years ago and lost almost 7 stone but then after meeting my current partner and having a miscarriage i piled the weight back on. I'm now 26 and have a 2.5y old Daughter and a 10 week old Son and now i'm more determined than ever. I have some 'Baggy Skin' and i've been told by doctors that no amount of exercise will get rid of that so i've resigned myself to the fact that i'll never look the way i want to but i need to get fit for mine and the kids sake and also want to have more of a variety of clothes to choose from and feel better about myself.

I re-joined Slimming World on 11th February and i'm breastfeeding my Son so i can have 5 Hex A's which some days i struggle with but most of the time i manage to use most, if not all of them.
So far i've lost 11lb which is great, i can feel the difference already and i was so determined to get that 3lb off this week so i can reach my 1st Award but due to the fact my nan is dying i haven't eaten nearly as much as i should have this week and hardly any Superfree so not sure what the scales are going to show on Tuesday. Also my little boy hates being put down and constantly wants feeding so i'm struggling to make myself dinner and my OH ends up making it when he gets in from work at about 11pm :(

This is what i've eaten today:

Breakfast: 70g CoCo Shreddies (35g HeX B and 35g as 6 Syns) with Semi-Skimmed Milk (HeX A)

Lunch: Cod Loin with Rock Salt, Home-Made Chips and Fresh Pineapple.

Snacks: Fresh Pineapple and 2 Cups of Tea (Made with Canderel and Semi-Skimmed Milk from HeX A)

So as you can see it's not nearly enough.

Back