6 Stones gone

Caress

Silver Member
Yes folks, I did it, I got to 6 stones exactly this week, losing 3lb. I'm now under 300lb at 299lb. Actually I'm happiest about being under 300lb, that's my biggest achievement. I'm having new pics tomorrow, will post them up.

Yes folks, I did it, I got to 6 stones exactly this week, losing 3lb. I'm now under 300lb at 299lb. Actually I'm happiest about being under 300lb, that's my biggest achievement. I'm having new pics tomorrow, will post them up.

WOW !!! well done Andrea :D fabulous achievement !!!

look forward to seeing your pics !

Debz x

WOW 6 stone gone well done to you, how good that must make you feel. that's spurred me on thanks

Amazing, and a great achievement. Can't wait to see your pics :) You should be really proud of yourself.

AMAZING!! You are an inspiration, can't wait for the pics Vx

Thanks everyone, the encouragement from this site makes it easier to take on a tough day. I couldn't have gotten this far without all your support and the support I get from Nicky.

Congratulations, that's amazing!!! :D

How long did it take you to lose?

Wow 299lb!!! That is a huge achievement.

Best of luck with the rest of your weight loss, you are amazing!

Congratulations on getting under 300lbs Andrea - 6st in 20/21 weeks is a fantastic achievement, you should be very proud of yourself & I can't wait to see any new pics soon:D:D:D

Well done and long may the losses continue:)

Congratulations on 6 stone gone & getting under 300lbs. You are amazing!!

Back