6 week Blitz

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
I am on the 6 week blitz befor xmas , not sure if any of you get the rosemary newsletter , the one about people that stop going at this time of year put on so much weight and blah blah so i went and told my lovely instructor how un motivated i felt because i have been doing the old two on two off for ages, so now i am on the food diaries and am being monitered to lose a stone in the next 6 weeks i am quite excited about it, been really good this week so hopefully tmw it will pay off.

forgot to mention i only have a stone and a half to lose till i am at my original goal weight and i will be a size twelve so fingers crossed for me.

Good luck princessria. I think being focused is half the battle. doing it half harted just doesnt work. believe me, i know! lol.im wanting another 9lbs off for xmas. ill have another 2 and a half stone to go after that, but ive got till August. Niece is getting married, and i want to feel good in the pictures. Anyway, just wanted to say good luck with it all. keep us posted on your progress. i think the excited feeling you get when you are in the 'zone', and are losing weight, just cannot be beaten. even with the chocolateist choco cake in the world!! :D

Linda xx

Good luck from me, too! This is the start of my third week, and I'm enjoying it so far. It does take a lot of willpower not to cave in for chocolate lol but I just keep thinking of how lovely it will be to be slim and healthy!

Keep posting, as us postees are far and few between at the moment!

Luvs,
D* xXx

I think the thing for me is i realise now i can have a piece of chocolate cake and enjoy it i just have to make sure its not slathered in cream and i dont have a double cheese burger and chips before it haha i love that i canmaintain my weight i think its such a massive thing to learn how to do now i can do it i know that when i do get the stone off i shpuldn have too much trouble staying there, August is miles off Monday i reckon you could do that easy and feel lovely at the wedding XXX I have been doing this diet since january and i am fitter and look better thasn i have in years i am losing it slowly and dont feel like i am dieting most of the time i suppose because im not treating it as a diet it's more of a lifestyle change there is no point running when you cant walk and every other diet i have done you do it lose weight go back to the begining when you stop dieting and i didnt want to do that this time.

oh dear , i am starting to falter a bit, i got drunk at the weekend and had two pieces of kfc in all fairness i hadn had any lunch but its still so fatty and i'm quite scared it will show up on my weigh in tomorrow. i have been very good the rest of the time though. My weigh in is on thursday so i suppose if i can be mega good till then i should be ok.

OOOOH GOOD news i just had my two week weigh in and i have lost 5lb so far if i can manage two for next week then i am on course for my stone by christmas, i suppose the kfc and the alcohol didnt make too much difference but i felt very guilty about them, i think maybe lots of jogging this week and sticking to the food diarys should help.

Thats great. and what the good thing is, is that by following the plan, you know that kfc isnt good for you, and made you feel bad for having it. means your training yourself to eat healthier. well done.

Linda xx

But at the same time I wouldn't worry too much about it. We are only human! If you fancied the KFC, then you have a piece! Don't beat yourself up about it or deprive yourself or that will be all you think about! I think about Chinese all the time lol... :-s

At least you've had some now, so getting back on track is real good! Some people would've just bought a bucket! =)

Luvs,
D* xXx

mmmm kfc bucket lol no i need to lose another 2 pound then i'm on track this week so being uber good.... mmmm kfc. The colonel is evil.

Back