6 weeks of pithering around

Diva2B

Striving to be good.....
Hi everyone

Well after 6 weeks of pithering around I have decided that I need to get back to this diet and lose weight. Know what? I feel quite cross with myself that I just haven't stuck to the diet that has changed my life and made me feel like a different person. Preferring instead to eat crap.
I have put on about 8lbs - (Elaine if you read this, that's why I haven't been - at least until i lose what I have gained.)

Three days into CD sole source again - felt cold and done the headache phase - is it worth it? Not dieting i mean, but eating a bit of crap for a couple of weeks and then having to endure the physical effects of re-entering ketosis.

I go on holiday in a smidgen over 8 weeks. I reckon I could lose 2 stone by then - does anyone think that I could lose that amount? (I have about 3 stone left to lose)

Also, can exercise inhibit weight loss on a VLCD?? rather, am i taking enough calories to exercise?

Thanks everyone for your help

Michelle x

Hi
Yes, 2 stones in 8 weeks is very do able as long as you dont give in to the evil that is labelled food!!!
Exercise will only help!!1 muscle weigh will not affect you for ages yet as it takes loads of exercise to put oon the slightest muscle mass!!
You are on 400 ish cals a day through LT/CD however; you are using as many cals as you need..so after your body has burnt intake (shake cals) it will then start to burn your fat stores and change them into usable calories! so if you need 2500 cals a day ... you will get them...does that make sense?
Al i would say is take it easy for the first week and let your body adjust to getting back into using body fat and being in keotosis xx
Good luck hun..it is harder restarting...just keep a constant reminder on how you feel now and why you are doing it xxx

Hi Diva , yes I think you could lose that in that time on SS
I think allot of us have done the eating and going back , just keep coming back to the diet until your where your happy with your weight . I have returned lots of times . Just keep at it with a strong head you will do it !

Back