6 weeks till holiday calorie counting buddy wanted

I mean about 26 June whrn I started celebrity slim

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not happy as I've gained 2 lbs. My average cal intake this week was 1700 cals. I hope it is the exercise from last week. Did a lot of classes and weights.

Any thoughts?

it could be exercise. if that is the case then carry on with the exercise then weigh again next week .

Are your clothes any looser? x

it could be exercise. if that is the case then carry on with the exercise then weigh again next week .

Are your clothes any looser? x

Not greatly though I'm a bit smaller and list some inches.

now lost just under 8 pounds. 2 weeks till holiday.

how is everyone

I could be better. I've lost the path as a result of my gain. I have 5 weeks to my holiday and only lost 4 lbs to date. I was aiming for 7 lbs a month (3 months). I'm dreading my holiday as I'm away for 3 weeks. It's going to be impossible to not gain even with trying hard. I feel miserable now and feel miserable about the holiday and after it. Wish I wasn't going in some ways....

try celebrity slim. I lost a pound a day in my first week nearly. If you keep to it you will lose fast

try celebrity slim. I lost a pound a day in my first week nearly. If you keep to it you will lose fast

Thanks. I think I just might. It's not a ketogenic diet, is it? Also which phase did you do and why?

I am not sure what it is. I do the trim stage so two shakes one dinner with no carbs and three snacks x

I am not sure what it is. I do the trim stage so two shakes one dinner with no carbs and three snacks x

Is the shakes more or less the same as slim fast or a protein shake?

less carbs and less sugar plus more protein. also has grren tea extract and other stuff so you dont get hungry

Well 9 pounds in six weeks done not great but it'll do. Will be low carbing and calorie counting when I get back no doubt.

Back