6 weeks to skinnydom

How exciting a blind date. How long you been talking?

What you planning on wearing? x x

Been talking for about 2 weeks, maybe not even that ha. Whhhhy not?! Worst that can happen is hes an absolute minger and we don't get on in person so it'll be an awkward couple of hours then I don't have to see him again haha. I think it'll be ok. Just wearing a peachy coloured blouse with the shoulders cut out and long sleeves if you know what I mean, leggings and some brogues. Got my trusty leather jacket as well. Not dressed up at all but got my hair all done and my makeup nice. We're only goinf to traffod for mini golf so cant exactly wear a dress and heels haa. Sound alright? Xxx

I used to meet guys off the Internet all the time. Made some good friends and had some great nights/days out.

Sounds like a really nice outfit.

How old are you? x x

Oh woe I haven't heard the word minger in ages! Love it!!
Hope you have a fabulous time and get on well.
Xx

Don't forget to spill all on the date ;) xx

Ha aww thanks girls. Had a really nice time, he's a proper gentleman. I've met a couple of people from pof now, one was a disaster because he was a complete steroid abuser and I didn't fancy him in real life, one was nice enough but basically just wanted to bed me so I binned him off and this one. We went to mini golf and I was appalling at it!! Then we went for a couple of drinks and ended up going back to his to wath a film. We had a cheeky snog but then he took me home. Hopefully I'll see him again xx

He's so cute, and I really fancy him as well. He's part Italian, the last one was part Spanish, I think I've got a thing for Latinos haha. I don't wanna get my hopes up because I've only met him once but he asked me if I was glad I went out with him and I said yes and so did he, I've told him I wanna see him again and he said we'll arrange something. The fact that it took him so long to kiss me then he didn't try it on with me like hands going where they shouldn't made me like him a bit more, I'm so used to lads just trying to get a quick bang so was a nice surprise!! xxx

Aww how sweet!! Yay!! Hopefully you'll get date number two underway soon! Xx

Sooo I've had a total loss this week of 2lbs, no more since I last weighed myself. This is exactly why I shouldn't weigh myself every day nearly, I end up expecting 4-5lbs every week and that's just unrealistic. So 7lbs, HALF A STONE, in 2 weeks I'm feigning happiness with. It is still a lot really.

Subject change, I got my nipple pierced 3 years ago and never had a single problem with it. All of a sudden it's got infected and it's bloody killing me!!! I'm hoping the antibiotics they gave me for my foot will clear it up :((( always something with me I'm a walking disaster!!

Had a shake, a salad and some nuts today. Just having a brew and a bar then calling it a day, only just got in from work.

Hows everyone been? xxx

I am good hon.

Its hard to stay positive when we don't lose exactly how much we imagine we will.

I always used to be like I will lose this amount each week but when I didnt achieve it I would just think oh sod this & give up.

I just try to stay positive with any loss & try not to want to kick myself in the head when I STS or gain.

Oooh about the nipple I had mine in for years & the same thing happened eventually I had to just remove it.

Dxxx

I am good hon.

Its hard to stay positive when we don't lose exactly how much we imagine we will.

I always used to be like I will lose this amount each week but when I didnt achieve it I would just think oh sod this & give up.

I just try to stay positive with any loss & try not to want to kick myself in the head when I STS or gain.

Oooh about the nipple I had mine in for years & the same thing happened eventually I had to just remove it.

Dxxx

You had a good weekend then? I know I'm just being impatient, I'm hoping for a stone a month so that 7lbs loss puts me on track-ish. The closer I get to goal the harder it becomes, these love handles just don't want to surrender haha.

i wonder why it happens?! I don't want to remove it because I really like it ha, just sore at the minute. I've got a saline solution and soaking it in that, plus the antibiotics, do you reckon that will sort it out? xxx

Yeah had a great weekend. Was sooooooo drunk on saturday but managed not to eat a thing.

BUT I ate like a greedy wee pig all day yesterday!!!!

I would hope that would really help I never had antibiotics at the time so thats maybe why mine never healed.

I loved mine too was gutted when I had to take it out.

Dxxx

Yeah had a great weekend. Was sooooooo drunk on saturday but managed not to eat a thing.

BUT I ate like a greedy wee pig all day yesterday!!!!

I would hope that would really help I never had antibiotics at the time so thats maybe why mine never healed.

I loved mine too was gutted when I had to take it out.

Dxxx

Ha oohh noooo!! I'm so proud of myself, me and my friend were discussing pizza on the way home and I reeeeeeally wanted some because i was so hungry but I resisted and she didn't haha. Had a brew and a bar instead... How thrilling!!

Really gutted about my nip, I'm holding out hope for these antibiotics though. I'm currently sat soaking it in a saline solution I had in the medical drawer, praying it will get better over night haha xx

Well I came home & had sweet chilli hoummous with Doritos out of the fridge & in a bowl then had to stop myself eating it.

Instead of that I had my shake with 3 boiled eggs cos I was hungry.

Dxxx

Back