60 Day Challenge

60 Days Till My Bday....77lbs to lose, My aim to lose 60lbs.

My incentive a very nice dress in a size 10 :D i have decided there is no way I will be any bigger & I plan to stick to it.....if anyone else wants to join me on my quest feel free :) :)

What will you 60 day target be??

xxx

Hi Yummy Mummy!
I have 32lbs to lose and hope to have lost 28lbs of it in the next 60 days... although its great to have a goal I think yours might be a bit optimistic - a pound a day is possible for the first week or two but don't think you could do it every day as would need to be burning 3500 calories more than you eat on a daily basis (and we only need 2000 a day normally!)
As you're at the start of Exante you could probably lose 2.5 to 3 stone in that time, and another couple by Christmas... wouldn't that be nice? :D
Good luck!
LED x

i would love to do this with you i want to loss the last 35lb in the nxt 67 days but i would love to do the 60 days with you and then have the last 7 days on my own ive done a list so we can update our losses

yummymummy 25lb (0lb lost- 25lb to go)
lasteverdiet 28lb (0lb lost- 28lb to go)
honeytemple 35lb (0lb lost-35lb to go)

ah thank you hun how you girls finding day 1????

I'm doing ok thanks honeytemple but had a quick jump on the scales this morning and don't seem to have lost much considering its my first week back on TS :(
Oh well, my proper weigh in day is tomorrow so maybe I'll lose some more over night?!
Hows it going for you?

Back