6lb down over Xmas!!!

mudbabe

Fitness Freak!
But not in a way I would recommend:(

Literally an hour after I finished work for the holidays I started with a cold, not too suprising as the little boy I look after had had a very nasty cold and been off nursery. Nevermind, I took some paracetamol and went up to my parents. I was busy catching up with friends etc, but gradually feeling worse and worse:sick: Got to the point my throat was so sore that even drinking made my eyes water, and I was 'huffy puffy' to, and suspected I had a chest infection. Managed to get to out of hours doctor and he diagnosed the expected throat infection, plus pneumonia:eek:

I stayed at my parents an extra couple of days until I felt I could manage the journey home. I'm slowly improving but have had to cancel my new year plans:wave_cry:

I think it goes to show that however fit and healthy you are, you can still become quite ill very quickly. I try to ignore the fact I'm asthmatic 99% of the time, but this time I had no choice.

Get well soon hun!
xxxx

Ah, you poor thing. Hope you're feeling much better very soon. :)

Sorry to hear you've been ill but well done on the weight loss anyway.

Thanks everyone. I'm gradually getting better and am back eating okay (well, not okay, more like making up for lost time, oops!). I'm back working tomorrow so am making that the day to get back on plan too. Hope everyone is okay too xx

Back