6lb in one week WITH treats and cheating :-)

Sammi1985

Well i have officially been back on ww discover for one week today and have lost 6lbs cannot believe as saturday i had way too much to drink and a takeaway and sunday was pretty good but had a takeaway in the night too!!! :) i love this diet it works for me even if i follow it monday to friday

have to say i have walked quite a bit in the last week

6lbs down and 16 to go wonder if i can do it for my holiday in a month :-o

Wow. Well done!! What is ur start weight???

Im on my phone so cant see ur stats.

Cracking 1st week

Xx

Stephie77 xxx

hi thank u my start weight was 12 stone so am well happy to be back in the elevens wanna get to the tens now
thought id post the above as some inspiration :)xx

Thats FAB!

Im on a VLCD at the mo but coming back to WW Discovery once i get to the end of my shakes and soups and loveseeing posts like yours, it really motivates me!!

8lb and you will be back in the 10's!!

Awesome!!

xxxx

thank u :) always helps when u have a good first week i think has motivated me for this week although doubt il have such a good loss gonna try and be a bit stricter this weekend cant believe the blowout last weekend and still lost
i am walking for 2 hours a day maybe that has helped along with the diet :)xx

Yeah I agree when you see the scales move it deffinaty spurs you on. Wow 2 hours a day? I try to walk around more, but I do prefer just going gym. Either way well done and keep going. :D

thanks hun and u 2 id love to have time for the gym b ut got a 1 year old and a 2 year old so dont have time so easier to put them in pram and walk away hahaxx

Sound to me like you just got lucky and got away with it this time!!! don't get too complacent about cheating and having too many treats though cause it WILL come back and BITE you on the BUM....lol....xx

Back