6th Day and already tripped up...

Oh god, Ive never even tried a fitness DVD! I like to swim, but the pool is far from me so its about once every 2 weeks atm but Im hoping for more. I do actually have a gym membership but havent been in months. I joined with a girl from work and she has a new job which makes finding a time to go difficult- I wont go alone! but I really need too!

Maybe in a couple weeks time Ill feel braver!

I want to try this dry body brush thing- Im very intrigued! where do I get one???

xxxx

Go to boots!! Or a pharmacy. Start at your toes, long stokes, upwards towards your heart!!!

Gets rid of cellulite, shift toxins and helps fat break down. Makes your skins look great and helped improve tone! Do all over arms, neck, chest, the works!! X

Not lightly by the way actually brush like you would your hair!! That will tone!!! X

amazing! definitely going to get one, I read on another thread that if you moisturise after too if helps your skin go back as you lose weight to avoid excess baggy skin! Something I am very worried about, plus Im a product magpie and Ive got plenty of moisturiser/stretch mark creams to use up!

Great idea! I can never be bothered to moisturise after but I have some bio oil!! Baggy skin is the precise reason to do this! Can't believe I didn't say this!! It's stimulates your lymph system and helps your skin bounce back and everything!

I'm worried about loose skin. And my boobs. They have always been big. But now risk sag with age and weight loss. Scary!!!!!!!

I forgot to mention about the conversation above, that I too am an emotional wreck, but this whole weight loss journey is a rollercoaster so I guess its to be expected. My bf is my savior, so loving and kind and very encouraging!

Im worried about my boobs too, currently a FF and Im worried ill end up with snooker balls in socks. :(

If it turns out like that Im going to get a breast uplift. No implants tho.

Try 42h!
Thank god for bfs hey!!! Xx

Girls, what I sometimes do if going to the cinema etc with friends is make the crisps (I usually use the chilli soup to make them - my kids are cracking up because I haven't made them this time yet as they love them!), pop them in a food/sandwich bag and take them with me. Means I can sit and have a munch along with them and don't feel that I'm missing out too much! A bar along with it really feels like an indulgence!!

How do you make the crisps?

I'm sure there's a link in the recipes but I mix soup with a little water until it's like a slightly runny paste then spread it out (I do it really thinly) on baking paper and pop it in the microwave, initially for 45 seconds then checking it every 15-20 seconds until they're golden brown... they actually crisp up more on the baking paper after they come out too :)

Lol, I was ferocious! First coincided with pmt too!!!!! Start of term was very difficult. Kept hold of my temper. Just got a bit teary at home like when bf went home. Now I just feel lonely!! And hungry. Which I didn't this week. But the burning desire to feel good about myself has outweighed everything. Am still a bit miserable, love seeing the loss on the scales. But in the mirror is just all looks the same. :(

And now I'm teary again..... So I'd say, emotional seesaw! Classy!!

When you remove the extra food, emotions come to the surface. That's when you realise how often you used food - particularly carbs - to soothe your feelings, to calm you down, to reward yourself, to make yourself feel better, etc etc.

Without the food we have to feel those feelings we used to mask with treats. It ain't easy but it is so worthwhile!

Back