6Th day :)

Tat

Hi, Im on my 6Th day, had a real head ache today and feeling a bit light headed more than usual lol,WOW but what a week Im sooooo not a very good will powerd person, but I have stuck to this 100% and hope to continue too.Paracetamol had cured my head ache but still light headed never mind as Im sure this will pass :) I used to have a bottle of wine every night then at weekends lots more aswell as lots of healthy and unhealthy foods !!! I realised after seeing my stomach was bigger than my boobs and weighing 13 st The most Ive weighed I need to do somthing and my favorite clothes just dont fit any more I cant believe how this diet is helping me by not just loosing weight but by making me relise what crap I used to eat at all times of the day even when not hungry and how my life was run round food and wine my weigh in is on Thursday cant wait. :angeldevil: hope this positive feeling lasts :D

Hey!
I'm on day 6 too! I definitely agree about realising what you used to eat, it's shocking! DH isn't happy as every time he has a biscuit (or 5) or crisps and other junk I point out to him how much junk he is eating!
I can't wait for weigh in on Thursday! Will make the whole week worthwhile!!

wow thats a great achievement :) looking forward to Thursday too.I want to get to a size 12 then if I feel I can a 10 but I sure will be happy in a 12 again. Good luck for your weigh in x

Back